Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 3. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

by seeing in last year. I believe bitcoin will rise again soon. the fluctuations in currency is normal.
The previous year's price trend has always skyrocketed at the end of the year, and I'm sure this year too, as many big companies and exchanges receive bitcoin then I never worry about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
There are a lot of strategies to on how to handle the downward crypto economy but it all depends on your skills. If you are up to it, you can cut your losses and try to make up for it by trading again or investing on a different coin. Or, you can just wait for the market to get back up again.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
April 18, 2018, 11:18:40 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Well as the usual thing that people tend ro suggest was wait, for the bounty hunters we should not practice panic selling which we all know may affects the people so much and it prolongs the waiting time that they are enduring just to come up with the beter amount of price that they were aiming,  practice kindness.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
April 18, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
yes, it's better to wait than to sell bitcoin at a cheap price. Buying bitcoins at a cheap price is also a good idea to gain a lot of profit. now bitcoin prices have increased even a little, I think this is a sign all crypto currency will recover.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
April 18, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

If you think that it is too risky to play along during the market situation, the best thing you can do during this kind of market situation is to just wait. As you can see the market is increasing and decreasing in small amounts in the recent weeks, which is good for short trading. However, if you are too afraid to risk your money, you should just hold and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

by seeing in last year. I believe bitcoin will rise again soon. the fluctuations in currency is normal.
Activity: 468
April 18, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
maybe waiting in question is waiting not to sell when the price goes down. because we can lose. and when the falling price is better is to buy as much as possible, but with some stages, buy a little, wait if the price drops again, buy again at the lowest price. with a sytem like that will get a lot of profits when the price goes up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 18, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
Well, The people/investor suffer because of such attitude. If we are talking on a broader time scale then you must be aware of the price fluctuation that took place in the market so far. A loss is not a loss unless you take it and there are always chances to recover the price after the correction (correction after a correction is a rare thing to happen). When it comes to investment, the second best thing after buying is holding and it is extremely difficult part to survive in the lowest phase of a cycle.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 18, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Waiting is the best option you can do for now if you don't want to lost your investment because i know that someday time will come and you'll be benefited of your patience.
if we want big profit , hold our bitcoin in long period.risk to lost our invesment reduce.future technological developments that will make the price higher. this can not be achieved in a short time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 18, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
Waiting, it simplifies the status of bitcoin on how price level being moves, in general terms, it is all about on how price being move going down, that's why people says that we should wait and holds our bitcoin stocks and strongly holds until such time that bitcoin price back to the higher level. But there are forms of another opinion about the word (wait) it is something having globally connected to the status of crypto business. Because many people who waits on what next big thing that soon to happen in crypto business. And if we try to look on the world issues about crypto business, it is something full and forms of conflicts that sometimes there are issues which are good to crypto business but there are also issues criticizing crypto business.

That's right. Many tell you to wait because it would not be smart to actually do business when all the assets or coins are down because it would simply mean that you won't get anything good from it. No one does business just to lose profit, which means, if you know you can't get anything good from doing business, why even go through with it? Also, it's a sound strategy in this market to invest, meaning to buy assets while they are down in value, and then, sell them when the prices surge, and these coins get back the value they lost.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

Waiting is the best option you can do for now if you don't want to lost your investment because i know that someday time will come and you'll be benefited of your patience.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
waiting is probably the best way today to avoid losses, because if you sell when the price is low then you will lose, so wait and patience the price will surely recover soon and will benefit again
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
peopel saying wait because to get you profit back and do not let you to loss money when correction will go to -70-80% .
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
April 18, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Because it is an attitude you must stay with when you're investing. Not everything is rushed. When you invest, you should have a business mind. Money isn't easy. Wait for it to grow, expand and give you higer value. Your waiting will be worth it.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
April 18, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Waiting or holding have an affiliates profits in your digital currency investment or portfolio,thats why mostly expert bitcoiner advice to wait the right timing of when to sell and buy bitcoin in the proper time of when the market will pump again,therefore in doing a trading investment its needs a patience and trust that all of your decision would be precise and accurate ,because there are saying that "patience is a virtue".
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
Waiting is the right thing to do if you want to earn bigger profit.  Selling it now while the market is in drop would not only be a big waste of profit but also lead to loss which we do not want to happen. Therefore, waiting and having patience is the only choice we have in order to earn more here in bitcoin.

Yes. If you want to get a bigger profit, waiting is the best thing to do. Bitcoin is basically best for long term investment. It is easy to earn profits out of it this way. With time, bitcoin gains value so holding for a long period will increase the profit amount too. There is also no big challenges involved in this method. 
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 05:49:22 AM
Waiting or being patient is the most important here in Bitcoin. If you're rushing to sell bitcoin,you might end up being disappointed. Since it has no fix price, you have to wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to recover its price.

Definitely right,  and also if you really want to have profit just look some coins that you and monitor its price so you can sell those. We saying wait because some of coins are at really bad state in this time. We need to have more patience.
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.

Yes, everybody is recommending you to wait just not to become the greatest loser. If you bought altcoins and Bitcoins before and paid for them a lot, why should you panic now and sell them? Somebody is waiting for these steps to buy coins for cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
April 18, 2018, 04:39:50 AM
Because we know that we wait for the market to catch up with the high prices we have seen in time, and as we promised, we will wait for the only reason that we will keep the gold value Bitcoin in our province.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 18, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

I think waiting is the better way to get back our loses with this dips. If we sell it now and we just let our loses to be like that and just let your loses gone after all then bitcoin is not a loser, it is you who sell your bitcoin immediately, that's what we called panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: