Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 8. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:18:26 AM
So we'll wait for the wait because we need to know what or where to invest, whether it's trustworthy or whether it's a scam or whatever we need to know. We need to know what its background is wherever we invest. It's been a long time ago that many scams or something.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
The objectives here is to gain profits right? So being patiently waiting is a must. The best strategic plan here is to wait for dump to buy coins and still wait for the pemp to sell coins. That is it goes for us to gain huge profits. So most probably even if the portfolios have fallen to 50 % lately, seasons will change just like the weather and if we apply patience on it then surely fortune is coming on our way.

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 11:12:14 PM
the only way we should wait for value is higher than the previous price, and the main key must be patient, so we will not lose profits when the selling price is higher.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:06:47 PM
We are saying wait because if you sell now you will be selling at a loss and also will just be dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply so prices will just keep going down.
correct. the market is now showing up. but I'm sure many are still losing money because they buy it when the price above this. of course there are still many losses. although it was fortunate to buy at a low price last week
Activity: 72
April 13, 2018, 10:55:00 PM
Good things don't happen overnight so you need to wait. Success is a stair not a doorstep.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
April 13, 2018, 10:53:38 PM
The best thing we have to do now is waitig. Be patient to wait for much better bitcoin price. If we need bitcoin to last for a long time, our profit will be greater. I'm sure the bitcoin age is still long, so do not be afraid to hold your bitcoin. If you sell bitcoin in a state of panic, only losses will you get. Today's bitcoin price  is likely to show an increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 10:00:45 PM
Yes, wait because the market price is low compared to the original price one but previously, example you  invest when the price is 10 % now market price is low as 7$, that is 3$ different, so you have to wait till market price appreciate beyond original price one Invest on bitcoin, buy low  and sell high  ⚡️.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 13, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Holding is one way to earn even bigger profit but the side effect its too risky. Sometimes holding a certain coin leads to massive losses.

You actually lose your money if the coin that you invest is not a good one, so much better to hold the coin that can bring you a profit in long run..yes its risky but if you campare it to gamble your money, will gambling is too risky.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
April 13, 2018, 08:59:01 PM
someone who invests in a long-term system will choose to wait for the price to go back up and hold back all the assets they have. but I chose to sell when prices decreased even though it was a slight loss and bought back at the lowest price.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
April 13, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
Well, by not selling at a loss, the loss is not real. It is not real (potential loss) until you execute the trade. That's why many people are saying just wait and hold.

The same principle applies to profit as well. If you don't cash out your position, the profit is not real, it's just potential profit. So, don't forget to cash out some of it when you're in profit. Keep in mind that the market is not going to keep upward. While you may believe that the price should be higher, or just a long term holder like me, taking some profit in the way wouldn't hurt.
Activity: 14
April 13, 2018, 08:05:19 PM
I'm not one of those people, but I think that some of them think that just because the price has thus far always recovered, rebounded and spiked higher, it's the safer bet to just hodl than to try to guess which way the market is going to go.  Anyone who's dabbled in trading has at some point guessed wrong and ended up losing out on profits or even outright losing their own money.  It's this fear that drives the hodl mentality, i.e. "it's always recovered and soared before so surely it will again.  All I have to do is ride it out until then."

Then there's the people who tell others to hodl for their own selfish reasons.  They want everyone else to hang on so that there's less sell pressure while they unload their own bags.  These are usually the people who keep parroting the whole "buy the dip" nonsense, even when anyone with an ounce of sense can see that the price is still too high.

With that said, at some point, the bottom will be reached.  If you think that we're still a ways off from that point, then of course it makes sense to sell now and rebuy later like you suggested.  Don't get mad if you guessed wrong and end up losing out.  Cheesy  Just remember, fortune may favour the bold but being bold is often foolish.
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
I say wait.The reason for this is that those who wait until now have won.They will regret when the unexpected sellers start to come out of the market.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
Because, if you don't want to lose your money, you should wait for the market recovery. But, if you not wait, you can lose a lot of money and that not will be a trading.
Activity: 456
April 13, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

I am one of those saying wait because l believe that bitcoin will rise up in the future. And km one of that person waiting for the promising price last December for bitcoin gonna hit to $100000.

Your $100k is too unrealistic brother, it's fine to dream but not that too much and if bitcoin reach that I'm afraid it'll burst out any time. I prefer to be a slow movement yet a sure thing. And $50k will be my bet before the year ends and by the third quarter bitcoin will constantly surge again. We always say hold and be deaf with all the fuds so you won't get panic because in time bitcoin will let us taste the moon again.
Activity: 448
April 13, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
Because I am still very optimistic that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will increase so be patient including the key for someone to achieve success and will not regret to continue to invest.Although the time in need of relatively long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
April 13, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

I am one of those saying wait because l believe that bitcoin will rise up in the future. And km one of that person waiting for the promising price last December for bitcoin gonna hit to $100000.
Activity: 123
April 13, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
Since it is always said that patience is a virtue, we mus wait. If the market keeps falling, it does not significantly mean that we should let go of all that we have in our hands, rather we must continue to wait, since there are a lot of bigger possibilities and opportunities, and also proof that market will return to it's real state.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
I can say I agree a bit with your opinion, but a little correction from me, there is nothing wrong for us to be a little patient waiting for the market back to normal and all the coin prices can be balanced again.
because according to my prediction, bitcoin prices will stabilize again and it also affects other coins.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 13, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

If you did not sell the coins in December-January, then now you definitely should not sell anymore. Now the excess move on the market can cost a large loss. Whales are keen to shake out the last coins at the lowest prices. Do not give it to them, do not make them even richer. It is better to squeeze the eggs into a fist and bravely sit out this period of large losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

I wait and hold the coins I have because I believe these coins have a huge advantage. I believe the coins I hold will survive and will not die even though the market price continues to decline. And I must be optimistic if the coins that I hold the price can be high one day later. So I try not to panic and stay calm with this condition.
Pages:
Jump to: