Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 10. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:54:24 PM
The markets are so bad that now everyone on the market is obliged to be in harm. when does it stop?
Well now bitcoin is again increasing you should not be worry, actually the market of bitcoin get low only because of the high availability and high demand, People use to sell high amount of bitcoin which makes the price of bitcoin a bit low but it is not for the long time or forever, the price use to increase and decrease so better if they hold their bitcoin with patience soon you will feel the movement of bitcoin upward once again, so wait and let your money grow very high don’t be stressed or angry patience will give you high benefit at the end.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:00:54 AM
To those have already  experience in trading, they say that be patience and wait for the right time. For me it's right if you already buy bitcoin in a little bit high than the price this time, we most wait until the price of bitcoin will increasing. Because there is nothing to worry, the only change was the market price but still you have the bitcoin. So hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 11, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

Buy and sell is the basic principles of the market but some of us is not following this rules because there are people who are really afraid of losing a huge amount of profit but what they do not really know is, the market will still go back to its normal state after a month or week.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 03:17:04 AM
Wait for a good reason is always to follow and bitcoin value is now at a stable pace so it is now good to wait and when the prices are good then we can use this for many ways and now the digital money has made the world more faster than past and it is good to invest in these for securing good future and i am in the favor of holding because if we wait now for a good reason then we can become rich.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 11, 2018, 01:55:04 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Bitcoin was just new.  Gradually,  bitcoin will be known around the world, so as a result, more investments to come.  When that time comes, of course the value of it will be rise up and those people who invested will be double or triple the money.   So be patient.  
This is the process of development mate. should we be grateful to join and invest in the beginning or when bitcoin is still evolving so we can still get a chance to make a big profit. and many people say to wait and hold because they see the beautiful future of bitcoin and make you rich
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:54:30 AM
To wait is like waiting for good temperature that will come in when time of increase take place. This word wait means a lot of patience to gain for hot temper crash soon. Wait can be a good strategy to make things goes well with you if possible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

I will wait when the price low and sell when up  I has invested  bitcoin for two years.
wow that's an interesting thing and I think it's the right idea and now there's nothing better than investing when all the prices are down
you will receive a lot of profit when you start investing at a low price and after 2 years then the profit can reach 100% even more
Activity: 150
April 11, 2018, 01:33:06 AM

I will wait when the price low and sell when up  I has invested  bitcoin for two years.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
April 11, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
The person who says wait, I think he is an optimist and has high confidence in bitcoin prices going forward. He also wants to make a profit and no loss, better take risky action but the result is far compared the withdrawal in the current circumstances. We certainly know this risky activity can make us get a lot of profit. "I think we will lose a bit, better than nothing" people who say it like that are people who are not optimistic and don't believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 11, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
Most of us here,  just keep on saying that you must have tO wait because most of the people made a quick decisions for selling their bitcoin or other tokens because they are panic to become zero all of their investment. Of course we experienced in a bad transformation of price which was continuously going down the low price but my advice is don't you worry we have a long period of time to wait don't lose your capital just wait until the price become high so that you dont lose a big amount of what you invest.
Activity: 308
April 11, 2018, 01:13:05 AM
Because its not any point to sell now you will loss profit nothing else, better to wait a better time where we could fix our profit and earn some nice money.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 12:30:10 AM
The bitcoin market today is still frozen when the bitcoin price is not rising as expected tomorrow is not recovered when the bitcoin price is still 7000usd bitcoin so it is best to wait now
Activity: 28
April 11, 2018, 12:15:52 AM
If you invest in a big deal like BTC or ETH, then it might just be time.
But if you invest in other currencies, it is more profitable, meaning higher risk. So you should use free money to invest. The swimmer will face the total loss. So that's the amount you can take. So you will be less psychologically stressed.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
Because we all know the price of bitcoin will reach again 19,000$ in a couple months.
The most important is patience and don't rush to sell bitcoin, because if you want to earn bigger profit there need to waiting.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

I think it would be better to keep him for a while when he will sell Bitcoin and wait until prices rise again.
Bitcoin trading requires carefulness, caution, and patient.
Do not make hasty decisions.
We do not know for sure that Bitcoin will go up or down we have to wait for the right time to trade Bitcoin so we can make a profit.
Activity: 462
April 10, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
Some speculations suggest that fall of cryptos including BTC is expected during the first and third quarter of the year. Continuous developments are being made. And this is the ample time to buy some coins.. While everything is low.  Shopping spree right? Don't be carried away by the waves of FUD. Just hold til the last quarter and see what will happen. Anyway, volatility will always be existent so add much as possible try and be numb yourself. Those who succeed just holds.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2018, 10:22:44 PM
The markets are so bad that now everyone on the market is obliged to be in harm. when does it stop?

Cryptomarket value drop more than 50% from highest. But I am believe that will recover because right now, financial institution like soros funds will start to investing on cryptomarket.
that is could be good news for cypto market.as we know that soros is big investor with good reputation in finance invesment world.so i think we could be bitcoin and cryptocurrency right now before it pumped.
indeed this is good news, with this news then i am sure investors will certainly follow soros step, because they believe in big name soros and do not want to miss moment when the market is pumped
April 10, 2018, 10:14:18 PM
  All of you who are intend to invested for long term all will keep and hold the coin I have all and everything will over lock one that happens just watch and relax because everyone will change the strategy along with anything that happens everybody will sell the coin at high price and buy back and the low price investment depends on someone who has invested is not stupid and smart for someone who is sells and holds because everyone should have a strategy ..
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

well we have to wait, as we have bitcoin accounts always we should wait like you expect your rank to rise and you do what we have to be, so we should be waiting because everything is waiting.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

Making a portfolio or buying a crypto is not as easy as we talked about during this "buy low sell high", it's just that we do not know how the price will move, maybe if you think you have bought at a low price but when you buy the price even more down, we will also fight with our mentality to wait or sell which will influence our decision not to regret the decision we have made.
Pages:
Jump to: