Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 6. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 16, 2018, 12:55:50 AM
Because the market is down now and I am sure it will recover soon and will give good profits so it's better to wait and get good profits instead of selling in the loss.
That is right. We say wait because we are concern to you and  we help you to acquire benefits later. We are enduring the diminishing the value last march. A few people there as of now misfortune 50-60%. However, they are trusting that value of will increment once more. If you would prefer not to gain and you don't trust that can be pump once more. You free to sell it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 15, 2018, 11:11:02 PM
I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.
I'm willing to wait because I know bitcoin is getting even worse when I grow it, so I have to wait and endure each day so I can grow, better to wait than to quickly.
you are the brave man , and your decision is right.expert predict in this year bitcoin could reach this highest level again, and maybe make new high above $20.000 .if that happen you will be rich man at that moment.
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
because most of today I see most bitcoin members selling their coins at very low prices yet they do not know. I know the volume is still low because of course every person needs really money or maybe less really in the money .its fear that drives the hodl mentality and for me this is the public duping so I can just say it to wait and hold us. observe when the volume price had goes up but now of bitcoin is not stable and so low . It's hoping going to go back to the former price because of our economy today it is very hard to find the money now so hopefully the price increase will go back to the volume price of cryprocurrency and hopefully.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
You're right, it's better to cut lose and buy at a low price instead of letting it down and waiting for an uncertain price increase.
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 08:52:32 PM
I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.
I'm willing to wait because I know bitcoin is getting even worse when I grow it, so I have to wait and endure each day so I can grow, better to wait than to quickly.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
I will wait cause i know that bitcoin will hit again the 20 thousand dollars per bitcoin. Just like 2017 in ber months bitcoin will pump its own value for itself. I still believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that ever made. So I said yes to. This. Maybe we should wait and watch if what would be happen this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
in any case, expectation. This is the best that can be for today and for the near future. The fact is that many investors bought Bitcoin at higher prices and today they have no other choice, we just have to wait and hope for the best price.
We say wait especially when it price was dumping because we believe that it will rise again. Waiting was one of the best thing we can do because it may give huge profit in the end. Wait is like saying that you have faith on it. If you didnt wait then you will just lose your money.
Activity: 226
April 15, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

Yes, you are right friend waiting is the right way to gain more profits. Especially when cryptocurrencies incounter a massive decreasing price value in the market. Like what you have said from the past few months the price of cryptocurrencies is very flopping. Some of the coins holder panic selling their coins. Without even think that they loses a big amount of their money. But as we look at the price of all cryptocurrencies right now the price are slowly increasing.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
Because the market is down now and I am sure it will recover soon and will give good profits so it's better to wait and get good profits instead of selling in the loss.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 15, 2018, 12:10:21 PM
in any case, expectation. This is the best that can be for today and for the near future. The fact is that many investors bought Bitcoin at higher prices and today they have no other choice, we just have to wait and hope for the best price.
Yes,we have to hope for the best price and one thing I saw in other investors that lost 50% of their is that they don't study or know how to prevent lost in crypto investment. Mean while, the hope of the best price will start from this month per my prediction since early March.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
What you stated is called panic selling. The fact of saying wait is the proven record of bitcoin is very stable and good returns given by bitcoin to its investors. That he main reason why we are saying wait Bitcoin will be bounce back very shortly and it is going to give a very big returns to all investors. So once again I am saying wait.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 10:10:34 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Honestly its the best when we dont force to sell our coins and wait for a right time that the value price will grow again.Be patient for our decission and just enjoy the world of crypto.
Activity: 119
April 15, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
Waiting is the right thing to do if you want to earn bigger profit.  Selling it now while the market is in drop would not only be a big waste of profit but also lead to loss which we do not want to happen. Therefore, waiting and having patience is the only choice we have in order to earn more here in bitcoin.
You want to earn? you want to get big profit? One of the best way is to wait . You have to wait in order to get the benefit you want. You have to be wise and use good strategies here to earn as much as you want.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2018, 01:45:14 AM
Because if you wait, you can get better profit, but you need to be patient in this. Sometimes, like now, btc is falling down and a lot of people are scared, that it can fall more and sell. Don't be like them.

I think if it was based on a very detailed study, I think it would not hurt they decided to keep waiting until the price went up and I'm sure not everyone dared to make such a decision. of course this requires a strong conviction because of course what is done will be very depleting the bitcoin holders' emotions. Probably on the basis of their beliefs and some research on bitcoin also in the current market situation they may be more inclined to think about waiting
Activity: 373
April 15, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
Surely you do not want to lose money or can call you a big loss for fear that the price will fall more than before, not to sell your bitcoin at all, it's better to keep it until the price goes back, with you holding bitcoin will definitely reduce the availability of bitcoin stock in the market, problems or negative news that many make the price decline so that all investors to sell what they consider valuable, I think it is public duping.
Yes that's right. I am saying wait because bitcoin is just like a dot in a rolling ball that it is not staying on the top and it is not also staying on the ground. Bitcoin is not that stable so even though its value will go down, the time will come that it will have a high value and sometimed higher than you expect.
Activity: 132
April 14, 2018, 11:09:24 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

It's nice to say wait or lets say hold your coins because anytime we can gained a big profits on it especially when the valie will pump up which makes us more efficient for earnings.
Activity: 265
April 14, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Just wait as simple as that because waiting makes you have a lot more money you just donnot get it though because panic selling is not gonna help the cryptocurrency to grow because we all know. That their volatility depends of the demands of the people in their coins so you selling will just gonna make them fall so you better stay calm and justdo making money but no selling this time just wait and the right price will come to right time
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
April 14, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

im still waiting because i am not stupid enough to waste my coin and not earning profits on it .. 
you really need to take the risk on holding it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
April 14, 2018, 09:45:43 PM
Because bitcoin's market price is really volatile, it could increase and decrease in a minute. Bitcoin holders tend to hold their bitcoin for a long time because they could get rich if they are able to sell their bitcoin in a high price. Patiently waiting for it's price to increase is something that could help us to have more income in the future when we sell our bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Most of the time when your investments are falling, it is advisable to wait. This is truer in case of Bitcoin, because it is such a volatile currency and can rise anytime. On the other hand if people will start selling their holdings then it will further cause downfall in Bitcoin’s price and obviously we don’t want that. Therefore, it is wise to wait till the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: