Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 109. (Read 11444 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
i prefer not to sold mine becuase i still believe that one day that it will pump once again to get some more profits but whenever i feel it is dead coin i will sell it
Activity: 294
February 13, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
Diversification is always a good idea - nothing bad happen if you sold some part of your altcoins to buy ETH or BTC.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
February 13, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
I do not know why people are selling their altcoin, maybe they are afraid or something else is causing it. but for me, it is not possible to sell altcoin immediately, because it only makes a loss for yourself.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!
because there are many altcoins dead in a short time. that's why they have little concern with the future of an altcon. when the opportunity arrive like altcoin pumps I'm sure most investors will definitely sell their coin and make the coin prices weaker and die. then a new altcoin appears again. this keeps going round. so that's why investors prefer to sell altcoin earlier #IMO
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
I dot know why the most people are selling their altcoins now because they are still doing very well while bitcoin has dipped a lot.. There is still a solid buysupport that I can see at the most altcoins. So I will hold until we see better times to sell!
we could more be patient to get maximum result.some newbies in cryptomarket are panic when they heard fud.always make our own research about news in crypto
Activity: 644
February 13, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
I dot know why the most people are selling their altcoins now because they are still doing very well while bitcoin has dipped a lot.. There is still a solid buysupport that I can see at the most altcoins. So I will hold until we see better times to sell!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 12, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
I do agree with you. People don't get the flow of the crypto market and make bad decision out of fear. For me, I just keep on holding my coins. I think that people invest on certain coins because they know that it has potential to rise in the market. So, it's not the right time to sell your coins.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
February 12, 2018, 03:30:02 AM
I usually sell my altoin if the price is making a rapid dip.  I have a fear that the rapid downward trend might be cause by an internal problem within the project.  Another reason is when I have seen other opportunities in other altcoins that could give me a higher return on investment.  And lastly, when I needed money for an emergency expenditure.
Activity: 490
February 12, 2018, 03:20:00 AM
I HOLD coins for a long time, but the profit is minimal, when there was a flight of some coin, I did not fix the profit, waited even more.., but in the end it again fell even lower. Now I will sell everything that X2-3 will give or sell 50% and 50% HOLD.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
Many people are selling their alt coins due to recent market crash. But i dont do that i think its perfect time to buy altr.I believe that holding will bring me a lot of profit in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 12, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
In my own point of views of why people sell their Altcoins so soon with the following reasons:
  • When doing day trading - Trading Crypto is one of the best way to earn high return. Buy low, hold and Sell High is the most effective formula on trading.
  • When using Altcoins for very important personal needs - People are earning enough even though the Crypto market is dropping and it's time to get profits in order to fund some important projects or personal family needs.
  • Last but not the least, Panic Sellers - They are the people who are concerned on saving their Crypto Assets from Market crash and they're the ones who think that the Crypto Market will be over.

There are a lot of reasons why people sell their Crypto Assets too soon but the 3 mentioned above are the ultimate reasons due to needs and circumstances.

I agree with the reasons why people sell their Crypto Assets too soon or while the Crypto Market is drowning in Bloodbaths.
It's really frustrating that we are in need of money but we can't sell them off because we are going to wait for the market to recover and then that's the time we can get our profits out of our investments and it's how supposed to be.
But our last option is to sell them when there's an emergency especially when we don't need to wait any longer and sell them off and get money ASAP.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 12, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
Small or ignorant investors that don't know about the cryptocurrency subject, because they invested according to the news from the hearsay how they invest in altcoins, they are selling altcoins    in the same way. There is nothing to be understood.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Yep, I share your opinion.
There is no point in investing in something and selling it cheaply to buy something else (this is pure retailer).

I too, share this opinion, but retailing in other coins
or spreading your hand to other Coins might double or triple
your money holding value. i mean watchout for the significant rise
of values.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
February 12, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
In my own point of views of why people sell their Altcoins so soon with the following reasons:
  • When doing day trading - Trading Crypto is one of the best way to earn high return. Buy low, hold and Sell High is the most effective formula on trading.
  • When using Altcoins for very important personal needs - People are earning enough even though the Crypto market is dropping and it's time to get profits in order to fund some important projects or personal family needs.
  • Last but not the least, Panic Sellers - They are the people who are concerned on saving their Crypto Assets from Market crash and they're the ones who think that the Crypto Market will be over.

There are a lot of reasons why people sell their Crypto Assets too soon but the 3 mentioned above are the ultimate reasons due to needs and circumstances.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 12, 2018, 02:16:22 AM
I think for the time being that altcoin prices tend to have falling and rising prices and just stack at the same price I think it's a most profitable strategy where we have to sell as fast as possible at the highest price and also buy at the lowest price. and it is true that it is a strategy that I often do for now.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 12, 2018, 02:07:41 AM
Too many people give in to FUD and they also want to get rich quick, which doesn't always happen in Crypto. Sometimes you have to wait for over a year or two before some coin decides to take off. People just want to get into a pump or flip ICO tokens as fast as they can. Of course timing must be right and I can never get my sell on the ATH buy on the dips right otherwise by now I would be a millionaire lol. I do hold some coins long term in the hope they will get me some good long term gains but then again I have to sell some of my holdings on a monthly basis on what I earn to cover my living expenses, but most of my portfolio I hold.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 02:01:55 AM
Now I do not see any reason to sell my altcoyins at such a low price. In my altcoyins, I, in principle, are confident and believe that they will soon begin to rise in their price, when the general market of crypto currency will begin to recover. If some people sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin, waiting soon for its growth, this is their choice. The main thing is not to panic and not sell your altcoyins at a cheap price, because it will be a silly act, which, apart from losses, will not bring anything.
Activity: 896
February 12, 2018, 01:42:44 AM
Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!

These people should have to stop and remember about one good trait of character that is called patience. Wait for a while, and the award will come to you. Never hurry when you are dealing with crypto.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 07:02:40 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Personally, I sell my altcoins if they make a profit that suits me, maybe sometimes I sell cheaper but in the majority  I sell at good prices
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
February 11, 2018, 06:59:41 AM
I sell my altcoin because of an emergency need,I save my altcoin a lot if I do not need money, I prefer to keep altcoin with good prospects in the future.
I prefer to keep altcoin rather than bitcoin, because altcoin has a very fluctuating price.
Jump to: