Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 102. (Read 11444 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
February 19, 2018, 03:55:40 AM
Not all people sell altcoins soon. Some are instant moneymakers. They don’t have patience to wait until the price gets moon and sell at lower profit. Trading on cryptos something like taking a risk, bigger the risk, bigger the profit or bigger the loss.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 19, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
I am not selling my altcoins, I have been holding it for almost six months. It is true that a lot of people are selling their altcoins and buying bitcoin. It is because they don't trust altcoins and they trust bitcoin. But there are a lot of good altcoins if you hold those they would gain value in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
February 19, 2018, 03:42:42 AM
So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

A lot of people seek here the fast money. The main problem is the lack of patience. To be a good trader, people need to have a lot of patience
Activity: 560
February 19, 2018, 03:32:56 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think you are wrong, basically every person or investor has different judgments and knowledge. even more so in altcoin sales. yes, i agree some people in panic mode, but not for all. there is an altcoin retention for a very long time. I was involved with trading, but I have an altcoin that I keep for a long time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
February 19, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
In my opinion, most of us sell our alts because we don't see them growing or it doesn't have a potential like the other successful alts. Buying new alts is also the main reason in why other sell their alts. Another reason to look at is the market condition, some investors panic and sell their alts when the market is in dip. But in my case I just hodl until i see results because it's the only thing you can do in investing in our market.
Activity: 672
February 19, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
Its not a good deal to sell my altcoins now because the price now is relatively low to what we had in December 2017. I have an ongoing capital project that needs huge money but I won't sell my coins now because I still believe I will make profit from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 19, 2018, 02:32:06 AM
Have patience guys. Remember last year what happened after March. Have patience and hodl
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:27:45 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

No not all I'll just sold altcoins was my plan for only short trade now I'm holding my mid term coins and long term coins because before I started trading or buy new altcoins I always have a plan when to sell or target price so I can minimize my losses an not panic sell when the market is going down.
Activity: 262
February 19, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

Of course, it's stupid to sell, but they invested in them and wanted to get at least a small profit from this. It is necessary to wait, only the most impatient or those who need money sell and withdraw them. The rest understand that the market does not tolerate hasty decisions.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 02:24:43 AM

I am not selling my coibs because they are too low now and if I wit a little longer I can win my money back.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
February 19, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
I do not sell my coins when market is red i just hold and buy more altr becuase that time is the perfect time for invest or average to my portfolio.people invest on certain coins because they know that it has potential to rise in the market. So, it's not the right time to sell your coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

They sell all altcoin in exchange for bitcoin. This is because they think bitcoin prices are going to be very high in the near future and they will benefit a lot from it. But I think holding all coins is the best way for me.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
February 18, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
I sell altcoin for some reason that ie I see no growth and increased demand on the market, altcoin does not have a new breakthrough so demand and volume tend to go down, I need capital for a more potential altcoin and I hear bad news.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
selling on fear, there are many undervalued with greater rewards if you hold long enough
Activity: 532
February 18, 2018, 09:38:13 PM
Market conditions, each individual has different judgments. for myself, not as fast as possible selling altcoin. But I did a little research on the altocin. after that I just made a decision. I am currently learning how to understand how to manage altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 09:11:16 PM
Well I hold my coins. Not selling them when I do not have to. I do cryptos for new infos and some few bucks. I think that's the main purpose of using alts- to lessen fees and for trading since that it's cheaper and easier to use than bitcoins. Risks are quite low.

I think people sell because they use alts as simply for alternative. They don't actually trust it as a storage instead they make money then transfer it in a wallet which they really want.
They don't see the value if altcoins because they are blinded by the bitcoins prices
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
Well i am totally against to selling alt coins in their current states. Same thing goes for bitcoin too. All coins are very cheap now and it doesn’t make sense to sell them while you can sell them for 2x or 3x min in the near future. Patience is the key guys. Keep calm and don’t forget this is a circle.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 04:32:32 PM
Some particularly promising coins I continue to keep on my wallet as well as bitcoin, as I believe that their price will be very high. The rest of the coins allow me to earn here and now, this is my main cryptocurrency income.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
February 16, 2018, 03:52:13 PM
I think people expected a crash for the chinese new year. Still a little early to say but I think they're more or less starting to stabilize.

Yes most of the users were expecting a crash and it didn't happen which is a great news for us even though there was fluctuations but not a crash and some people believe in negative news about crypto more than the positives
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
Because there are so many to  chose from. if something isn't giving you gains than move on to something that is. There is no value in holding a dead weight in this market. Some people here are saying that people expect x10 in a day, well i do get x10 every single week by simply moving around altcoins. i'd be disappointed not to get at least that. How can some of you go so wrong, look for up and down candlesticks and buy on the low sell on the high. zzzz
Jump to: