Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 33. (Read 11439 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Most of the time I agree with you that you should never sell for a loss but sometimes selling might be a good choice if you find a great opportunity with another coin that might make you way more profit than if you had kept the other coin
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Maybe the reason why people sell their altcoin is because they see that bitcoin is affordable to buy now because of bear market. And I think selling altcoin to buy other coin is not bad as long you know that it will give to you a great profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Well, there are times that we need to decide accordingly. The decision we take must represent the market situation or other factors that could affect your investment either lossing or gaining.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
For the whole year I also was holded all altcoins that I received from the ICO and eventually I lost all my savings, I can say that this summer I started from scratch again. But I gained invaluable experience and I am sure that it is necessary at the first opportunity need reinvest the "bad" altcoins into coins from the TOP 20 CMC.
Activity: 127
This year, a lot of new tokens have appeared, so they have not yet demonstrated their true potential, so it is better to sell .
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
Now this is the right decision because they have no bottom and they have been falling for a long time, I finally lost faith in altcoins and stuck in some at very high prices
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Many people sell their coins, because many do not believe in the success of the altcoins. Personally, I keep my altcoins because I believe that the price will be restored
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
I can not understand it either. What will the pre-mature sale bring you in the end of the day? You understand that in a month or two months, the price will change dramatically.. You WOULD like the outcome if you would keep it a bit longer.
Activity: 46
When losing comes, it is one of the risks to accept in crypto. However, never be panic to sell immediately our coins without analyzing the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I can't tell you because I didn't sell anything during bloodshed. That is the time when someone has to buy coins or at least hold what they have. Of course there are coins that must be sold very quickly immediately after their appearance on the market.
  I just said it was possible to make good profits with them, even though it was very unlikely.
Activity: 112
I don't sell my coins .Although a very large drawdown, I do not understand why such a drop in the market .
Activity: 113
Probably because the market has been dropping like crazy, the best thing to do is to hold not matter what, after all, the market will recover sooner or later and that will be the moment when most people will regret selling their coins.
Activity: 93
Now the market is recovering, so sell altcoins, wait a few more weeks and hope that the market will reach its peak again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Selling now depends on what you think and personal decision. With the way duplicate project comes up it makes the old one to be in serious competition and takes ally of effort to keep up.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Personally, I do not sell. I believe that the altcoins is the future. Many people sell because of panic, as the market goes down, many simply change them to bitcoin, because they believe that can earn more on it
Activity: 60
Many people need money from charity, and they merge even in a falling market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
ICO projects were created in order to benefit the creators of tokens and not have a future development, and now they cost very little,and do not have growth .
The fact is that only traders can determine the prospect of the project, While Bounty Hunters move from company to company and earn new coins. Thus, they do not have the opportunity to monitor the price level, so I immediately sell all the tokens.
Activity: 132
ICO projects were created in order to benefit the creators of tokens and not have a future development, and now they cost very little,and do not have growth .
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys
fomo effect. when btc drops. capital withdrawal from the market. everyone ran away. Prices will fall sharply. And everyone will race for a discount. Cut the hole .... I do not sell any of my coin, and leave it and rest. In a few months the market may be green again. and we continue
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I also do not understand such people, if people do not see their prospects, people are doomed to be poor. The prospect of a holding strategy should be very great, because the holding strategy has been time-tested.
Pages:
Jump to: