Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 34. (Read 11439 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I would start by saying am in the category of those who are still holding their altcoins. Nobody that desires to make huge profit from crypto will think of selling altcoins too soon. If no big profit is in view then why participating in crypto. At present, I am holding my altcoins and patiently waiting for when the price will pump in the market to sell for bigger profit. Holding is a crucial factor to getting maximum profit from crypto business. Hence, I shall always prefer to hold my altcoins until the market price is favourable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
That's the right decision. Need to stock up the money in order to now buy Ethereum and Bitcoin. Soon after this fall, slow and big growth will begin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I'm keeping my altcoins because now is not a good time to sell my Altos .
Activity: 62
Many simply lost faith in the coin they hold .And resorted to mass sales due to the fact that they have lost significant value in the face of the red zone.
Activity: 149
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
There is no need to sell altcoins this soon. There is no need to be so quick. With coins like Tau, Powr and Ada, there is a need to be patient. They shall rise soon.
Activity: 82
In the market, we need to analyze the crypto allocations that we are investing in the future . I'm trying to sell my altcoin .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
altcoins are good in the short term and so when their price drops or increases people buy or sell them.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I am still holding all altcoins. If the people sold their altcoins I think they are lucky and brave people. I had to mistake when I decide to holding my altcoins
Activity: 188
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Well the altcoins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are very great coins and it is important that we do not sell very soon. If anyone sells it soon, it will be less profitable. So stay patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I don't see anything surprising in that because many altcoin projects live a very short life and their devs are the first ones who dump the price.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

many people doubt the quality of the altcoins they have, maybe that's why they are very scared if they don't sell it quickly. even though they only get a small profit when selling it quickly. I always wait for them to get up, I can get 3-4 times more than before.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
usually I will sell the altcoins that I have in exchange places that I can accept and the altcoins are listed in exchange places such as hotbit, hitbtc and binance, I will look for an exchange that has a very high daily trading volume.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
My reasons for selling altcoins "to soon" is for reinvesting and i think it is good strategy. Because if you realise that your long waiting coin especially when you got it from some airdrop or bounty goes to let say full potential price, it is time to convert to money or some new coin that is for example currently in the red and your are having even more profit later on.
Activity: 322

I wonder how much you got altcoins and what is their value after such a long hodl?! I also hodl, but to be honest some regrets of hodling, as their value doesn't increase, only decreases! I work as a bounty hunter and investor for 6 month and to my own disappointing didn't gain much, have spent a huge amount of my own time and it just useless. Well it's not really as I have a lot of altcoins, most of them don't cost a thing, anyways very dissapointing, hopefully we get this hard period of bear market!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I do not sell tokens that I have. I invest in long-term investment. I think that this way I will get more profit
Activity: 336
when the bear market is up, you should not hold altcoins in my opinion. Thats why you should sell your altcoins so soon.
Activity: 70
I believe these are the panic sellers, probably newbies that join the crypto hype last year and got nervous when the price are falling.
Activity: 114
Because the value of bitcoin will drop when people become nervous that they will lose money so they sell everything. people really don't have the patience needed for this kind of investment. Most people panic and sell their things because of the current market situation, prices have dropped and most of the coins have lost their value, but it's too early to sell, I'm still holdingmine. You have to believe that the coins you invest will definitely have more value in the future. .wait patiently.
Activity: 2
I once sold altcoin so fast because I needed money and was in debt. I sometimes regret selling my altcoin so fast before the coin starts to rise. So this time when I get paid bounty of altcoin, I will be patient to hold and keep it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
If I think that market can fall, I sell most of my altcoins because they are not at all stable, we are seeing 8-10 times drops so anybody wants this type losts so they sell altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: