Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 53. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Some people sell when they are in profit anticipating for another drop in price, hence they can buy it cheaper while having the profit to add to the capital. The others are traders and not investors so they buy and sell when in profit. Not all coins will survive so most will book profits and look for other coins to buy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
for me, this is the usual explanation, people are afraid they are afraid that their coins are worth nothing, they just do not know in my opinion elementary things can't be rushed and we must learn to wait.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
When I was new to the crypto world, I held my tokens until the last. And now I realized that it would be better I sold them and transferred to $. In the bear market, I lost too much, so the redistribution of funds is a normal practice.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I accept the vast majority expect another crash for the chinese new year and would like to purchase amid that crash. Or then again some fair daytrade, who knows.
Activity: 71
It's like selling an original painting before it even gains it value or while it is still gaining it value. What smart investor does is to keep and let it have value,  unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
People have a strong opinion that projects, after they collect money, begin to lose their price in tokens, so people try to sell everything they have, in order to buy these tokens again cheaper.
Activity: 101
Withdraw money those who are afraid and not ready to lose them, many people take loans for investment in cryptocurrency, which I sincerely do not understand. Hoping to earn fast and a lot of people lose more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I do not sell yet. And only invest in new ones. I think people are afraid that there will be no recovery? That's why they sell to earn something. But I consider selling early.
Activity: 364
So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Because now it's not February 2018, when there were hopes that the cryptomarket would again go up. Already all have understood, that bitcoin in this year to rise in price will not be, therefore tokens become more cheaply. So, they should be sold as soon as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Usually i hold my alt for a long time but if there's a situation where i sold my coin early it's because the price goes down after i bought and it hit the stoploss that i've already set, if that happen then i will wait for a better time to enter again, another situation is when i suddenly find a red flag about the project so i don't feel comfortable holding it.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Its hard to hold altcoins for a long time nowadays. The value of altcoin when it was release in the market is good and have potential to be good. But as the time pass their value is slowly dropping. And they have hard time to recover again.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I am not selling mine but I am very regret to I did not sell my alt coins. I lost 70% of my bitcoins and I can not do anything. I am just waiting for a new pump move for all my coins
Activity: 140
I personaly have not sold them Smiley But I should have, the prices of my altcoins dropped like crazy in the last half a year. Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I suppose that many people just need money from the philanthropy and they merge even in a falling market. Still the dominance of bitcoin is too great, perhaps the altoins are converted into bitcoins.
Activity: 209
Every Coin is created with a difference function base on the functionality and usage, take a look of factory price during the pre sale and main sale, of ICO, at the moment it went to public and hit to exchange which has over come with ICO, no other option is to sale and make a profit as a investor.
Activity: 36
I accept the vast majority expect another crash for the chinese new year and would like to purchase amid that crash. Or then again some fair daytrade, who knows.
Activity: 44
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
For me, I need money to pay for my expenses, I am a day trader. Even small gaps of spikes, I grab my opportunity to sell my altcoins and make a profit. But I have also kept more tokens for my wallet and aim it to hold for a longer years.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
to keep me from losing so much, because if I sell it and the price of altcoin is still down then I will buy it again to increase the amount of coin I have.
Activity: 118
My greed strategy is that I would sell my altcoin just when there are reaching a new alltime high. And when you look back to the charts of the last weeks, you will de that propably no coin reached an all time high. So thats why i difnt sell any one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: