Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 57. (Read 11442 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
People selling their altcoins now will make a big mistake and they will regret it. I have a succinct feeling that the alts bull season is around the corner and those who have been weak and sold cheap will cry
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I was trying to buy a space in the city where I can set up my business and I need the money lately which is why I sold some of the tokens I got. I waited for it to rise but seem like I might be waiting for more than a year again so I sold it. The urgent need help me decide to sell my altcoins, the reasons may be different from everyone else.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
if you intend to sell the token in the near future.
you first need to be sure that the amount of tokens you have will be enough. because we know the market value is not stable. If you have a strategy you can sell it immediately. then join the bounty for another time to sell you something else token.
Activity: 224
I think the price of counterfeit currency will often go down and the price will go up, which is a good opportunity to make profits. So don't sell your counterfeit money quickly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
maybe they sell their altcoins because they see an opportunity to buy btc because the price is starting to decline, and they think that by investing in btc will gain more profit than investing in altcoin, but it seems to have to wait longer because even now the btc price is still uncertain, even though the recent week of btc prices has increased significantly, but if you look at the current market situation, the price of btc decreased again, and whether this will last for a long time or not
Of course, there is such an altcoins, which immediately shows that they should be sold immediately. And it's better to buy bitcoins instead of these coins. In the end, they can fall in the price to zero value
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I sell my altcoins at once, only if I need money urgently. Basically I just like you, prefer to keep them until better times
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
we do not know the future of the coins we get from the results of the bounty program. the coins can be quickly lost and can also be coins with a high value. therefore most sell at the beginning when they just get it, because it can secure their assets even though the coins are sold at a price that is not so expensive.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Well, that probably depends on the holder, whenever they want to get out and trade it to other high value tokens or convert it to fiat.
Maybe because people have different intentions. Others badly needed the money, some felt dissapointed and lose hope leading to trading their alt coins while other people like you can hold it for a very long time. This could only mean that alt coin investments rarely depends on long term solutions. People get impatient all the time.
Activity: 164
Don't generalise that all are selling their altcoins so soon though most are selling it
But not all there ar still few people like me still holding their altcoins
Moreover I can't even blame those selling their altcoins so soon
Because nowadays altcoins have failed the expectations people have for them.
That's why they are selling them.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83

Excessively numerous individuals surrender to FUD and they additionally need to get rich speedy, which doesn't generally occur in Crypto. In some cases you need to sit tight for over multi year or two preceding some coin chooses to take off.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
the law in the matter of buying and selling it is when you are fortunate then it is grateful, because it is your profit. If you continue to want to profit it's called greedy.

I do not hold Altcoin for too long because I am the type of person trading every day, so when I get 5% of the Altcoisn purchase then I immediately sell and I repeat buy again at the bottom price.
Activity: 126
I assume most people expect another crash for the Chinese new year and hope to buy during that crash. Or some just day trade, who knows.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Not all the altcoins will survive  man.You want to hold for long term , just do it . Sell and buy are the must of a normal market.
I see the price of Altcoin that I have today is quite high. so it's very good for me to immediately sell it and make this opportunity as a big enough opportunity to generate far greater profits. opportunities like this will rarely exist. so this opportunity is very dear to miss.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

I think that people are just affraid that their money would  be gone, and so they trying to save as much as they can, not thinking that sooner or later they can get more than this!
Activity: 70
I buy altcoin and I hope to get more profit.I will sell it when it reach good price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Because, as a rule, at the first growth of the price, investors leave the asset making x2 or more profits and buy a new altcoin.
Activity: 84
maybe they sell their altcoins because they see an opportunity to buy btc because the price is starting to decline, and they think that by investing in btc will gain more profit than investing in altcoin, but it seems to have to wait longer because even now the btc price is still uncertain, even though the recent week of btc prices has increased significantly, but if you look at the current market situation, the price of btc decreased again, and whether this will last for a long time or not
Activity: 238
There are many reasons why people sell their coins too early, but it is better for me to keep them on my wallet, because the market is now on the road to recovery, and soon my cryptoactive assets will return and reach the highest peak that was the highest value this January.
Activity: 322
 reason why,for one need to sell it because we have urgent matters that we really neet to sell our coins for the money.second,because we are afraid that if we dont sell it soon the price will decrease and we are thinking that it wont increase anymore..we afraid to loose.Third you sell it because you see a more potential coins and you want to trade it for a coins that you think and see has potential to increase high or maybe we  are just impatience.
Activity: 9
Many of us thinks that when we have coins we just wait at least a Month the. We sell it immediately. Why? We are afraid that if we don’t trade the coins it will go down completely. Market is so unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: