Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 54. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Maybe now some people panic with the situation that occurs in all crypto that is experiencing a price reduction, so they sell altcoin quickly without thinking again.
You should be patient a little and do not just invest for the short term.
I always expect profit when buy altcoin, but i realize that it takes time, so i keep it and will not sell until i get a profit.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
When I buy some coins I expect to get some profit. So in most cases I don't sell them until I get my profit. Of course it can take a lot of time, but in this case I don't loose anything. So when market is red I just hold.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Numerous trust bitcoin will pump soon and consequently they pitch every one of their advantages for get bitcoin because of low value it is encountering at present which they have seen to be an open door for them.

It is a superior thought in any case however despite regardless I incline toward holding my altcoin(pending the time trade will return to ordinary position) to offering them as of right now.

I'm meaning to get more benefit from them later and I accept soon things will come set up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I'm holding till the bitter end, I won't sell with a loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The rapid sale of altcoins is due to panic, a sharp impulse, disbelief in specific tokens of the project, which is not as good as it should be. This is often the wrong decision. I think it's human nature.
Activity: 154
The reason is they think Bitcoin is more valuable than any other Altcoins.. or they have the chance to buy bitcoin with cheap price. And we all need money
Activity: 141
Well i am totally against to selling alt coins in their current states. Same thing goes for bitcoin too. All coins are very cheap now and it doesn’t make sense to sell them while you can sell them for 2x or 3x min in the near future
Activity: 47
This is what me and a friend where talking about. We tend to sell to soon and focus on a cent or sub dollar activity. Whilst waiting for a year (with the right projects) might give you a multi-dollar profit. But yeah, find those projects lol.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I just go with the flow, many users abuse the market so getting low profit is better than to lose some, I can't risk much more likely if the project is not in the good situation. will hold only if its reliable and will surely get a better price.
Activity: 102
For example, if the money they buy does not receive a corresponding return in the time they expect, they feel that the currency is worthless or that they can't wait, and that they are afraid that they have not made any money. This currency will make it lose more. So it sold quickly.
Activity: 140
The risk of investing in a small altcoin is very large, so I won't do it. Many people sell their tokens panic because of market volatility. I think this is wrong, so I think it is very important to familiarize yourself with this market before investing in this market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I get altcoin from bounty campaign that I follow. because it's waiting for the distribution of the token takes a long time, I immediately sell everything when it gets my token.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
Am not selling but because we have people joining this crypto system with a mentality of getting rich as fast as possible they will sale most of their coins as so as possible but I hope they know that hodling still works as the product which was not there at the time of the ICO is now in the pipeline...it can now support the tokens value with a real product and ensure the coins price grows
Activity: 70
Most of the times we are selling our coins because we got tired of always waiting for the profit that has never came, but it is relevant, i think that there are a lot of things that are important too.
Activity: 98
The teachers of the companies who gave the reward to the alcas. Prada them or change them to tokens due to the fact that the alkeys are not expensive, the tokens are tied to the air, which is always in price. He's also the second strongest in popularity.
Activity: 58
Dont get bothered by people who sell. They are either dumpers (for purpose) or weak hands.
I keep all my coins because I believe in projects that I invest in.
Activity: 448
I agree with you. It is better not to sell your coins at once. But there are cases when it is better to do it now because then they do not cease to have any price
Activity: 66
I think people are selling their altcoins so soon because well there are different reasons I think financial need, afraid that the whales will pump and dump and so on. I have a friend that waited for his coin to pump, in the initial week the coin reached phenomenal height, so he decided to HODL it. But then whales started dumping their coins, the coin value plummeted to unimaginable price. So he regretted not selling his coin. I think it's a case to case basis. I think the best decision will always comes from you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
We shouldn't be surprised while people sell altcoins now.
Basically every person or investor has different judgments and knowledge. even more so in altcoin sales.
Yes, I agree some people are in panic mode, but not for all.
I was involved with trading, but I have some altcoins that I keep for a long time.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Actually, we have different thoughts that we may try to set a goal for the value that we are wishing for the altcoins that we choose. Selling our altcoins soon which it is a profitable amount that we want to reach. In some situation we want to sell it due for some emergency proposes as the urgency money that we want. I believe someday I can have as much as money that I have in the future because right now, I hold some tokens that can have a great amount of profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: