Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 56. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I think many people live by selling altcoins. Many of them just have no other source of income. I know a lot of people like that. That’s why they sell them so fast.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Sell our coins when we get profit. When the market gets up then we sell and when it gets down too much then we buy then again to get profit. We can hold maximum coins which are profitable. When we need money then we don't see anything and sell them.
Activity: 44
Well if you compare the stability of altcoins price from February 2018 down wards and the from March 2018 upwards you will see the big difference. Now most people are selling their altcoin because of the instability of the price of altcoins for so months now.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Selling your coin before too be late, sometimes that is a wise choice. Some coins have no much worth but be pumped price by big investors, so you'd better go out as soon as possible when it is being still pumped
Activity: 111
When I want to buy some coins, I hope to get more profit, so in most cases I do not sell it until I get my profit, it will take a lot of time and wait, but in this case I do not lose anything. So when the market is red I just hold it
Activity: 336
When I bought altcoins last autumn, I thought that he would grow up quietly, and that I would sell them in 2 to 3 years, or even later. But as time has shown, noa market is going on, the devil knows what. And the fact that previously cost the state, has now decreased in price many times.
Activity: 140

We are afraid that they will fall in value))) This usually happens after the end of the ICO (not all projects, but usually).
And in principle, altcoyins are too unstable, they all work mainly with larger tokens, which have long been exchanged and actively exchanged daily) Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
I sell altcoin in because I need funds. and I sell altcoin when the price is close to the price offered by ICO.
Activity: 112
Some sell there altcoin very fast because of there short faith and patience in cryptocurrency, and sometimes they sell because thau are panic of see market going down
Activity: 602
I personally still hold some coins that I think are still worthy of my grasp and I am sure the next few months the price will be high again. I do not want to rush to sell the Altcoin I have. Because Altcoin that I have now has a very good potential for the future.
I always choose projects that will be in demand in society and will have a real opportunity to benefit people. Only on this basis one can choose good and promising coins for investment.
Activity: 377
I personally still hold some coins that I think are still worthy of my grasp and I am sure the next few months the price will be high again. I do not want to rush to sell the Altcoin I have. Because Altcoin that I have now has a very good potential for the future.
Activity: 304
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

I am selling my altcoins immediately because i know that coin will not pump to much. I predict that coin will not oump because it is not so successful. Selling coins immediately is a good decision.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
most of which sell altcoins quickly, usually are bounty hunters, because they get the altcoin for free, and do not want the altcoin to go down, so their profits will be smaller, unlike investors, of course investors will wait until the coins purchase price above the purchase price
Activity: 65
Some particularly promising coins that I keep on my wallet, as well as bitcoyne, because I believe that their price will be very high. The other currencies allow me to earn here and now, this is my main income from the crypto coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Those who sold their altcoins during that time are lucky right now cause the markets have fallen massively after that. Everyone has different reasons for selling their altcoins, some have reached their target sell price, someone want the money for buying something and some just panic sell.
Activity: 378
Some people who sell Altcoin in a hurry are because they panic the price of all the coins on the down. And to prevent it from harming much more, they end up selling the Altcoins they own. But if I personally still be calm and try to keep hold of all the Altcoin that I have.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I sell altcoyins if I see that they will bring me at least 20-30% of the investment amount. After that, I buy other altcoins and again wait for their growth and profit. I don't invest in altcoins for a long term.
Activity: 137
In long-term investment, the main thing is to remain calm, people expect high profits in a short period of time and this is their mistake
Activity: 294
I make money with altcoins, so it is profitable for me to sell them as quickly as possible, and invest the profits in more interesting altcoins.
Activity: 91
I once sold altcoin so fast because I needed money and was in debt. I sometimes regret selling my altcoin so fast before the coin starts to rise. So this time when I get paid bounty of altcoin, I will be patient to hold and keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: