Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 83. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 101
I still have not sold the altcoin I have. because I am still waiting for the price to rise again. probably because they are pressed for everyday needs. like economy for family .
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
For many people, altcoin is just a way to make quick money. And I basically do the same, I see much more prospects in bitcoin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
personally, I don't believe in altcoins. therefore, I can hold them for a month or two and if I do not see growth in the price I sell them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
Many people just put to much money in crypto . So when the price is falling or the price stop to grow, they start to panic and sell the coins. I never invest more than I can and  even if I lose everything that would not really hurt. I do not sell my coins so easy.
Activity: 504
I do not belong to those who sell their altcoins so quickly, I treat those who hold their money for a very long time. Because I have something to do and I most likely will be able to keep coins for a long time, because I do not really want to sell tokens and coins for pennies.
Activity: 305
[PROFISH.IO]
Because some people are panicking. When they saw the price of the coin is going down, they are so very worried. They are just afraid if the risk. Whenever you have a coin, you must be willing to gold it until it reaches the moon whatever it takes, whatever happens.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Because many people think! Altcoin will go down in short times! So they sell them when they get profit
If the coin that they are holding for reach on its peak price therefore they can sell and earn profit and find or look which coin can next to sell for buy that coin in a very low price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think it happened because of panic. many people fear that their assets fall or fall. then they decided to immediately sell it because do not want to lose too much. here I suggest if there is a price reduction, we must remain calm and positive thoughts. do not let the decisions we take to be a big loss because of our panic. usually the price goes down does not last long and the lapse of a few days will go up even though the increase is not significant.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If I see ×2 profit I sell half of my coins and I continue holding the rest for the" flight to the moon".Crypto is very volatile so better to fix your profit.
Activity: 14
My buys and sells are based more on profitability. if my alt investment is currently at a loss, i wont sell.

While profit/loss is tied t the cost of  BTC BTC, i dont let that effect my decision making.

If i have a long term play, im holding

if my alt is at a profit, and i think its enough to sell off some profits, ill do so

if im alt is at a loss, i dont panic i wont sell at a loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Because many people think! Altcoin will go down in short times! So they sell them when they get profit
Activity: 798
Some people sell their coins so soon because they want to have money to pay bills or something like that, some sell them because they want to invest to other altcoins or bitcoins and lastly, some people sell them because they are just going with the flow
the easiest reason to see is that coin holders are in need of money to make a profit so they sell coins and they get a profit. there is no other reason for coin holders to sell coins quickly unless they need money.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101

I won't sell my coisn because the coins I hold is good enough. I think they sell their coins because they may lose their moeny if they hold them.
Activity: 70
maybe they don't trust to altcoin. so when they get altcoin or buy altcoin as soon as possible they change to bitcoin maybe because bitcoin is the high value in the market. scare to crash is one of many reason why they selling altcoin i think.
Activity: 223
Well most of the new ones are selling because they cannot stand the heat of crypto and I understand them , I was in the same situation in my early days of crypto so it's better to cut the loose sometimes and keep the rest instead of watching it going lower and lower.
Activity: 742
In this online market there are too many altcoin but most of the coin is not a valuable so if you buy low valuable coin and you must sell as soon as possible because if you work trading as a expert trader you must sell because your prediction is perfect so he must work with day trading. Some people got a free Airdrop token and that reason they must sell it as soon as possible because it is a free coin. Somebody hold coin because those coin is valuable as like ethereum, Bitcoin.
Activity: 141
I guess there are different reasons why people sell their altcoins so soon. Sometimes the market is down and people are getting FUD and becoming scared that their altcoin value will only decrease. That is panic sell. Some people decide just to do away with a certain coin and invest in a more promising one to their mind. I think there is no need to sell the coin right after the  ICO. The project should develop and gain its value... Cool
Activity: 406
The market was not reliable as it was before making weak hands sell in dip while prices continues to go down to minimize the damage, average will have no where else to go but sell
I will generally prefer altcoin with less price and buy them in bulk, once the price increases then selling the altcoins gives me more profit that's why selling altcoins so soon can be a good tactic, but this tactic may not be ideal for bitcoin. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I can say a few reasons why i have sold my altcoins so soon:
1. I need some money to invest another Crypto or pay bills
2. I have already received sufficient profit and would like to record income
3. I sell, if expectations for growth are not justified
4. I sell at the general falling of the market with the purpose to buy in the future for low price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Why selling our altcoins for profits? It is because the market cannot grows indefinitely. If you take out the profits after the others, you are going to lose. Don't be too greedy, else you are going to lose some money.
Pages:
Jump to: