Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 78. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Personally, I do not sell altr coins that were bought as long-term investments. Someone sell altcoins at the beginning of the price drop. And then they are bought again at the bottom. thus increasing the number of coins.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Most people are guided by the instincts when buying a coin. They buy a coin if its price rises, and they sell a coin if its price falls. In the first case, they are driven by greed, in the second - by fear. I think that this is wrong and more often it is necessary to do the opposite. We need to think a few steps forward.
Activity: 21
I sold it because i need money for my everyday living and to give some money to my parents. I will not sell it unless i dont need money. The next tokens that i will recieve, i will hold it for sure.
Activity: 208
I am selling my altcoin  so early sometimes depends of the quality of the coin. We all know some coins would just pump when it enters the market then massively dumps after a week of so even within a day sometimes. We could sell it early then buy back at low price. I have bitwhite before which mooned when it enters the market. it was over 1000 usd in value when it it the market for the week. then dumped very hard afterwards. its value right now didn't even reached 100 usd. Very unlucky me for holding.
Activity: 106
Many people just put to much money in crypto . So when the price is falling or the price stop to grow, they start to panic and sell the coins. I never invest more than I can and  even if I lose everything that would not really hurt. I do not sell my coins so easy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
people hate losing so as soon as they see that red candle they sell, are they have there stop/loss triggered ive found it better to hold coins you really believe in, i dont try and do that short term profits stuff not worth it in my opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
for myself I just follow Altcoin's movement if the price goes up I sell it and vice versa if the low price I buy it.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
recently I like to pick and hold for long term as the short term has proved to be a wrong move for me. also I'm planning to keep what I can earn with bounties and I'm always carefull what projects to pick and mostly are a long term holding token/alt.
Activity: 126
Selling altcoins soon sometimes depends on different circumstances. For instance , I invested in an ICo and after it launched on exchange, it was selling below ico price then I didn't sell because I understand the downtrend of the market, and the project is suppose to launch a roadmap that will drive up the price but they kept postponing the roadmap and missed the timeline about 3times, so I realise the project is not serious and I had to sell off the coin and looking back I don't regret I did that.
Activity: 58
When I read the news and I understand that this is a lie, but many people when they find out they suddenly start selling coins. In this case, I'm not always sure that the coin will be able to recover after such a dump and also I'll sell it off, too
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I tend to sell half of my alts when I recive the bounty, since i have had a lot of bad experiences .
For example I had tokens which where very fine but adter a month they got hacked and robbed, I lost 70% of  value.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
To me, the bravest person is the one who holds the altcoin for a long time. So those who already sell altcoin too fast, because there is a sense of panic in him. They are afraid the price will fall at any time.
Activity: 114
If that is old altcoin, I will not be in a hurry to sell it, because chances are its value will continue to rise. It's different if it's new altcoin or ICO coins I'll sell it soon because I'm afraid if it holds it too long then its value will go down.
Activity: 370
Because i do believe that it will pump much more than before so this is the best time to hold your altcoins and if you hold them you will get a lot of profits if you cut the lose of your portfolio and sorts
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
i didn't sell my altcoins so soon  because some of the most promising coins  I believe their prices will be very high,I keep on my wallet .
Activity: 13
Well, simple. I need the money that why I'm selling it. If I can store it and live it for sometime then it will be very good. But usually we have our needs to consider therefore we need cash.
Activity: 182
Well most of the new ones are selling because they cannot stand the heat of crypto and I understand them , I was in the same situation in my early days of crypto so it's better to cut the loose sometimes and keep the rest instead of watching it going lower and lower.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
for some people ordinary to sell their coins because of the needs or circumstances that make them sell it. but I here emphasize that an altcoin price also affects to sell or hold, if it seems like the price increase is high enough why not we sell it can all or part of it so if for example happened again we can sell it again and if seen by a condition where a person already need money certainly any price will sell it if the need can be covered.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
most of the crypto holders cant wait for coins to rise in value once they wait for few months they will sell out of patience and out of panic mode after that they will release the importance of cryptocurrency price hike
Activity: 357
In my situation after i gain profit in one campaign im waiting or holding my coins in a while maybe a week but the longest is one month because im monitoring the situation of its value on the market and waiting a good opportunity to sell it. but sometimes i do selling it immediately because for my personaly needs
Pages:
Jump to: