Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 82. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Sell your altcoins when they are at the very bottom makes no sense. It is much better to believe that they will soon grow up and wait for that moment and sell them. In this case, the profit will be greater than if you sell coins now.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Well I have an altcoin but I was not able to sell it so soon when its market value is still high enough for me to cover my investment, profit, time and effort. All what is left in me right now is my regret that I was not able to sell my altcoins so soon when its market value is still high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

friend, there are always peoples who need quick money because some urgent matter.
i think they sell their altcoins because they need money at the time. not all of holders like that.
i dont want to sell my coins if the price is below than i bought it.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think that when investing in the cryptocurrency market it is best to invest in the long term. We should not panic when the market falls, because this is just a market fluctuation, the market will soon recover and bring more profit to holders of long-term. Besides, this is a great time for us to buy more altcoin because of their low price. Some altcoin that I hold that is NEO, Monero, Cardano. I believe that in the future their prices will increase and bring me much money.
Activity: 196
We do not sell altcoin early. When we see the increase and increase as much as we can, we immediately take it out and invest in other projects. This is the crypto money world.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
The reason why I selling the alternative coins that I have in future is ofcourse to obtained a huge amount of income that can be added in my earnings so that I can be financially stable and rich.
Through this I can have a high assurance that I can obtained a good life in future.
Activity: 216
There are too many people buy and sell altcoin Because some people start trading and trading have a two kind of Park one part is day trading and second part is holding. Some people work day trading and who work day today only those people sale altcoin very fast because day trading is a very risky so people sell altcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 273
they sell their coins this fast because some people are afraid if the coins they hold will go down. and some are impatient because they want to get a quick profit. I personally sell my coins because of economic needs, but not all I only sell some. because I believe that the coins I hold will soar at the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
Altcoin = dangereus coin. Just accumulate more bitcoin or ethereum. I usually sell my alts after huge pump in btc price for btc. Some say that bitcoin may reach 100k, so it is more valuable than the alts.
Activity: 504
I'm not at all supportive of selling altcoins right after receiving it, but it seems to me that many people simply do not understand that this money can bring even greater profits if one simply keeps and does not sell them for a while.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I sell my altcoins when I decide to clean up my portfolio a little. Because they are very much accumulated over time and it's impossible to keep everything and not to sell. I don't sell only those coins in which I believe and which I left for a long term.
Activity: 1078
It depends on the situation, some altcoins might not have a great future, so it might be more profitable to sell them and to get BTC. I prefer investing in promising altcoins, so it basicly doesn't makes sense to sell them as they will likely grow in the future.
Activity: 265
Some sell there altcoin very fast because of there short faith and patience in cryptocurrency, and sometimes they sell because thau are panic of see market going down
Activity: 476
Everyone has their own expectations and will sell them or buy them when they reach them. This is the liquidity of the market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

people tend to follow the latest trends so that when bitcoin prices go up a lot of people are selling some of their altcoin even everything and usually after a price increase there will be a drop in prices and they do not realize it then what happens is they buy bitcoin at a high price and before they sell it price bitcoin has dropped again
Activity: 266
I personally don't like selling altcoins, since I also think they didn't have the peak at theşr price, but on the other hand I also don't like making all the risk for an altcoin.
Activity: 658
Because such people are very impatient. They want to make a quick profit. And if it does not come they think they are losing their money. That's because of fear and sell.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
For many people, altcoin is just a way to make quick money. And I basically do the same, I see much more prospects in bitcoin.
Perhaps you are right at the expense of bitcoin, but many altcoins are also very promising. Unfortunately, there are very few good coins. Every year there is at least one worthy project.
Activity: 27
that many reason to sell altcoin so soon maybe because they have urgent or because they dont want lose they benefit, But for me if want sell the alt, i will see the price in market because i needs financial support to make sure that the price is already profitable.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
Because nobody knows what will happen to the market next. You need to fix at least part of the profit to be calm and not to waste your nerves
Pages:
Jump to: