Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 100. (Read 11444 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 11:31:59 PM
and do you think all the investors here? The most part of the market is emotional people, without quality financial education. Many came for quick profits and are not ready to wait and seeing that today it was $ 100 and tomorrow it was $ 10 it is hung up. Just hammer and act on your strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
In general, people are afraid of losing, we used to sell it when prices start to fall, and to avoid greater losses they immediately sell it. But usually they buy again when the price is low enough to be invested in the long run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:55:15 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

As you mentioned many are selling altcoins to buy bitcoins. I'm one of those. Because altcoins in my opinion only for savings/sideline and because i only focus my budget into bitcoin. But not all altcoins i sell so fast, one of them Ethereum. I make Ethereum the second coin i care about most and Ethereum is also what i make as trading. Bitcoin i will use completely when the price reaches $35000, after that i will make Ethereum as my main coin and Bitcoin as trading.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
February 22, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
I understand where all those premature selling comes from. We cannot blame them. Especially if you invest a huge amount of money for crypto. But the point is, how much do earn on selling at an early stage? Your profit on panic sell is uncompairable when you hold them. It is normal to fear for your profit, but, you will not earn a lot if you will not take the risk. I would rather keep my coins and earn 7 digits than few 4 digit profit on short term. Believe, trust and hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 11:25:04 PM
Some of the investors did sell their coins since they are scared that their invested money will be all for nothing. And some of them have emergency financial needs so basically we can't blame them for selling it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
February 21, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
I did not that, I buy and hold different coin for longterm investment minimum 1 years, so i never sell in loss. Because i used my money to bought that crypto about 30% of total my money. And rest money i put in other kind of investment and fiat, so i never afraid when crypto down trend in short periode, because mostly all popular crypto will going up in the long term.
Activity: 420
February 21, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

100% agreed. Lot's of people just don't understand the psychology of altcoins and their purposes (I should say that shit coins of course make the image of alts worse, it may affect)... Some just don't have enough patience.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 21, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
with the entrance as depending of investors rationality as expecting use of returns with the chance as defining level of relative qualification to goes with details on following extent as noticing limit with nominals to put on contrast indication as initials to request with the good calls,
investors to gains as might to collects with returns of confinesment.

Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
I sell alt-coin quickly because I have urgent needs but I keep some of my alt-coin as an investment for big profits in the future
Activity: 252
February 21, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
i think if i get altcoins from bounty, when the price is over than the ico
i will sell it
because so many altcoins going deep after 2/3 days from day of distribution
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
I do not know. Maybe because I do not have enough patience to keep them long enough. and I was fomo. So I'm always selling my altcoin soon Embarrassed
Activity: 356
February 21, 2018, 10:52:28 AM
I am not in a hurry to sell the altcoin I have and I think with the wait then I will get more profit than I anticipate.
I have experienced many things that I do in selling because I need money when the altcoin is down.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

holding on, in my opinion, is a good thing. In the long run, alt will bring profits.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 21, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
I think some people sell their coin relly soon because they are new in this kind of business. Maybe they think thats it is enough to have small profit that to gain more in the future. And i think that it is not a very wise decession and later on they will regret it.
Activity: 10
February 20, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
Me im selling altcoins just to get my bitcoins to withdraw or to hold another altcoin. for example i always sell my Doge coin everyday per profit i made to withdraw my bitcoins for free cause im using Coinpot as my microwallet and now im selling my doge to buy New coins to hold
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 06:01:35 AM
I think they sell because they either see the minimum profit and want to fix the earned amount or go into negative and do not want to part with their money
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:44:49 AM
I did not, Iam selling my coin only if need money immediately because my goal to hold all my coin in 1 years , so could be i get good return of investment. Because i know the community of cryptocurrency will be bigger in every years because crypto just like internet will be many people interest on it and jump in to it. And finally the demand also will increasing because cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is very usefull in many kind of industry.
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
I think that depends on the strategy, the views on the business of each person. Maybe they have financial problems, or some other reason.
My business view is clear, if there is a certain profit. I will sell it. Grin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 20, 2018, 02:26:39 AM
It depends on some factors. First, they are cashing out because of "free money" or they have made a quick profit once it hits the exchange. It's either they are cashing out to buy more altcoins at lower prices or even converting them to fiat currency to buy some needs and wants in their respective lives.

Like me, when a token distributed to me last December, I decided to cash them out because I want to pay all of my debts plus buying a cheap laptop for me to work outside of my home (and buy Christmas gifts for my loved ones).
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
I do not think it makes much sense to hold a handheld.
The momentary fluctuation must be caught and land must be crossed. I do not think that it will be possible to profit by waiting in subcrypto units. I think it must be very sensitive and careful. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: