Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 101. (Read 11444 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
If you are in the market at long time, then you know why we are selling our altcoins than soon. In the market, price is capricious and anytime you can have a profit or can have some losses. Some of us has the fear to have a losses at a bigger price base on how much we invest or hodl. We're just being practical to avoid losses and decided to sell our altcoins that quick when we see that we've already have a profit from it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 20, 2018, 01:51:44 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Most people are afraid to sell all the altcoin they have, because they think that altcoin will not last long, at the right time they prefer to sell it, even switching the investment on bitcoin. they are more confident of choosing to invest in bitcoin, because Bitcoin always grows when compared with altcoin that is not yet clear growth in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
February 20, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
In most cases people take the cryptocurrencies world as a magic land where miracle are to happen in terms of price rise 10×10 but when that is not forth coming they become frustrated and sell off with little or no gain at all. But the best thing to do is to hold because coin are assets and at that it value increase with time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 01:14:49 AM
The last fall of the crypto-currency market dragged on for almost two months, so some Altocain holders could not stand and started selling their coins in panic. It seemed to them that they would never rise in price. In some cases, people just needed money, situations are different. However, now, when the market began to rise, bitcoin began to grow slowly in price, and after it began to rise altkoins, the situation changed. And those who could not stand it and sold their coins, suffered a decent loss.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 20, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
its not main crypto . if they think it was a good time to sell he should do .
but if the project its really promising and you think their project should be more than right now im prefer to hold it .
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 20, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
Why do I often or people often sell their coins very quickly. Many factors influence that. For example I personally often sell my coins quickly. First I need money for living expenses, Second sometimes the coins that I get the price is always down then I avoid these things.
Activity: 28
February 20, 2018, 12:31:56 AM
people are selling their altcoins so soon because they are afraid to gamble and cannot to restrain themselves when the price is increasing.
that's why there are so many people regret it after they sold their coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 12:30:07 AM
Holding too much altcoins is not a bad idea though but just make sure that all the coins that you are holdings are a potential coins because there are lots of shitcoins now a days. What if majority of what you have are weak coins and not strong enough to survive  in months? Then you will ended up a loser. In this crypto business we should be wiser enough for us to avoid a huge loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:29:09 AM
As you have listed many people have different views in selling their altcoins, I will say mostly why people sell their altcoins is because of fear of future drop in their prices. As for me and what I have stand to learn I don't sell in hastely situation but wait for the right timing which is when there is increment in their prices.

True, people do have different reasons why they sell their altcoins so soon. I agree that they have fear for the continuous drop of its price and some other reasons for me they really need to sell it and convert it to cash to spend for their daily expenses. It is really a good technique to hold it and just patiently wait for the right timing to sell it in order to become more profitable in the future and also take the risk to have bigger chances of earning more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
February 20, 2018, 12:12:03 AM
For some altcoins it was a just bad decision, not enough research for me. So I'm selling it once getting 30%-50% profit, not waiting for 10x. Some just pump and dump coins, buy low and sell high, repeat. I'm always selling up to 30% and take some risk if I see that it is just a pump and nothing special going on with the coin. If I'm lucky, could buy back more later when price dumps to existing support levels.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
February 20, 2018, 12:08:07 AM
I kept my alt coins just in case their price is going up but if they do not have any prospect to go up then I will sell them immediately. There is no use keeping them. But when I looked at people at the third world country which trying to get some money by buying alt coins, they sell them after they get it, its understandable that they need it for living.
Activity: 65
February 20, 2018, 12:02:07 AM
There are alt coins that needs to be hold, some are need to be sold... Not all will survive man... If you think the timing is right, sell it if i you think you already got enough... No need to risk more if you need the money badly... But still, greater risk means greater prize...  But it still depends on so many situations.
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
don't sell altcoins when they are good
Activity: 249
February 19, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
most of the time people want to secure some money , they don't want  to risk any more when they have gone x5 in a short time. or some are trying to sell high and catch the dip , there can me multiple reasons.
Activity: 368
February 19, 2018, 11:49:25 PM
most people are paying for atlcoin to BTC because not all altcoins are good in the future if BTC is obviously increasing every year, I alone sell altcoin not in a hurry when the market rises again I just sell it but there are some that I hold
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 11:32:54 PM
It's 19th February as you can see all coins have been increased. Hopefully people who had sold there Altcoins have bought back again.

the price of btc is increase today. May be there are many of people is selling altcoins them
but ETC is good to hold until the hardfork on march.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
I am selling my altcoins if only i really need money. I have received altcoins from airdrop that i participated before but the development team doesn't give support anymore that causes the altcoin's value to go down so i decided to just sell it.
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
February 19, 2018, 11:15:28 PM
Not all people sell altcoins soon. Some are instant moneymakers. They don’t have patience to wait until the price gets moon and sell at lower profit. Trading on cryptos something like taking a risk, bigger the risk, bigger the profit or bigger the loss.
Loss and win are usually the result in any investment. It seems some people are getting to risk their holdings while waiting for such a good price. Waiting for so long without any assurance of having improvement is totally a waste of time,  it is better to sell and go for other coins.
Yes, I agree, as my experience, invest for longtime on some coins is good to make more profit, if your daily expenditure really does not depend on your daily trading.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
It's 19th February as you can see all coins have been increased. Hopefully people who had sold there Altcoins have bought back again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
Not all people sell altcoins soon. Some are instant moneymakers. They don’t have patience to wait until the price gets moon and sell at lower profit. Trading on cryptos something like taking a risk, bigger the risk, bigger the profit or bigger the loss.
Loss and win are usually the result in any investment. It seems some people are getting to risk their holdings while waiting for such a good price. Waiting for so long without any assurance of having improvement is totally a waste of time,  it is better to sell and go for other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: