Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 21. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Almost everyone needs money, and the main reason they sell altcoin quickly is money.
The purpose of trading is profit and when the target has been reached selling is the right way. The risk of not selling is a bad predisposition, so prices drop quickly.
selling is a good decision to get profits and money quickly. Be yourself. Cheesy

Never need to invest your last money in investing. In the event of a fall in the price of your investment and an urgent need for money, you will have to sell your coins at a loss to get money.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
for me to wait at least 6 months is a better thing to sell or hold.
even when altcoin your hold have good future and creative development why you have to sell it about 6 month?,
cryptocurrency are future payment when fiat can't handle all currency around the world. it's about a time, i have altcoin when i bought 2 years ago and not sell it when have 200% price, i believe my altcoin can be payment on the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Almost everyone needs money, and the main reason they sell altcoin quickly is money.
The purpose of trading is profit and when the target has been reached selling is the right way. The risk of not selling is a bad predisposition, so prices drop quickly.
selling is a good decision to get profits and money quickly. Be yourself. Cheesy
yep! i agree with you.
i also need money that's why i sell my altcoin.

but i am not in a hurry to make a decision to sell my altcoin, i always find out more about the development of their projects. if in my opinion it's the right time to sell then i won't think again to sell.
Activity: 644
Why do I sell altcoins so fast, of course they have a reason. Usually I sell altcoin so fast, because in my opinion this altcoin has reached ATH or also I need money. Therefore I often sell altcoins so fast.
the altcoin movement is very dynamic, it makes people have to be nimble in buying, investing, trading altcoin. if I do not have the skills to sell immediately I think it is not a problem if it has already been profitable. it reduces risk.

Most people can't wait and think negatively, they are not sure about their coins so they sell cheaply, for me to wait at least 6 months is a better thing to sell or hold.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Why do I sell altcoins so fast, of course they have a reason. Usually I sell altcoin so fast, because in my opinion this altcoin has reached ATH or also I need money. Therefore I often sell altcoins so fast.
the altcoin movement is very dynamic, it makes people have to be nimble in buying, investing, trading altcoin. if I do not have the skills to sell immediately I think it is not a problem if it has already been profitable. it reduces risk.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
it's not a wrong thing, for people who have a high level of patience to get high prices, but for my experience, I don't really need very high prices and wait for a long time for that, a little profit and appropriate prices have become a satisfaction, rather than having to wait and end stressed because the price does not go up
I also got this feelings like yours too sir ! It is better to sell your altcoins so early than expecting it to pump but nothing still happens. Low price doesn't matter if you still get even a small amount of profits from the altcoin/s you are trading. Sometimes it is better to sell early so that we can avoid the low price because of dumping the tokens or altcoins, especially ICO tokens once listed on exchange/s.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Activity: 574
It depends on the altcoin itself and perspective of the owner. There are altcoin holders that just need quick gains and doesn't care at all about the altcoin. They just want to sell it as cheap as possible and earn some quick cash. It also depends on the altcoins itself whether it has a potential or not. If it has no clear goal and it has no working product, then its better to sell it and gain some than hold it and gain nothing from it. Personally, I decide whether to sell the altcoin or not based on its potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Yup same thinking here, thats why I ask myself why people keep on dumping their token/coin after they hit the exchanges? Even though the project have a lot of potential in the long run and their product can bring more peoples attention because of its use-cases. Hopefully people will not sell their altcoins before the main product is developed.
Activity: 714
Activity: 784
Some bounty hunters sells right away their tokens or altcoins due to fact that they can earn even few bucks. Selling right away altcoins is also a good strategy because there are a lot of altcoins that is slowly decreasing its price after being listed on an exchange market, so selling immediately is a good way of earning.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

when btc bull run starts all other alt coins got dumped on there btc price but not value of doller many selling alt coins when they have high btc value.then btc pump start and they exchange them to alt again so they have multiple there alt holding
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
With the present market condition and sentiments people can devise any means they want and manage their investments the way they like.
because the market sentiment is not in a particular way and when a velocity upon people lose money by just holding blindly so I think it is better if a trader or investor who has invested in altcoins in the Icon stage to sell and make some return on investment and then we will buy back when the price has gone down which is the classic mind the rule in crypto investment.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
During the bearish market people are selling their altcoins and buying BTC with reason as BTCis more stable then the alts. Other option is to short your alts and buy back cheaper later.

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
A lot of them don't have the patience or foresight to hold for that long of a time, they are quick to hit the red sell button during the first pump
everyone has their own way to make a profit, so if you object to those who sell coins and make a dump price, you should look for ways for other things that might be profitable. because every coin has a different potential
Activity: 182
Because now the price of altcoin has increased so I'm selling my altcoin so soon. We all know that the price of cryptocurrency is low in the market and the price has to be sold. So now the price of altcoin has increased so I'm selling. Yes I know if I hold my altcoins for a few more days then I can be able to sell at a much higher price in the future. But now I have to earn a fast profit so that I sell it quickly.

Thank you
Activity: 133
A lot of them don't have the patience or foresight to hold for that long of a time, they are quick to hit the red sell button during the first pump
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

There is not much reason to consider other than to sell out your altcoins in the market in the future, especially when the altcoin in particular is already mooning. In that case, you should go to the trading sites to make profit out of it. Invest it and trade to much better coin which has the potential. But Kindly note that, there are coins that is not worth selling.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
I'm never gonna do it. But some traders and holders are doing this after saw the dump of market. But I think they are panic seller. I will hold my all altcoins in every situations and I will not sell before price increase.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
I sell depending on a number of circumstances such as when I really need money or when I feel that the coin has a high price and is worth selling, I do not sell based on the time or age of the coin, no matter whether the coin is a new coin if I am right really need money or the price is high, then I will sell it
Pages:
Jump to: