Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 23. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Now on the market a lot of crappy coins.  Accordingly, it is very easy to make a mistake.  Because people and keep them in the hope that they will shoot.
if in market there are too many coins it could make investors trapped.its possible for them to pick wrong coins and they could loss their money.and to prevent this mistake , we should invest on only major coins.
but if everyone only invests in large coins, the small coins will get worse and that will make a lot of people lose their money and eventually get out of crypto.

even if we all invest in large coins it does not guarantee if we will benefit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Might as well hold worthless junk, as you never know ... one day it may be slightly less worthless.

More than once I've sold shitcoins and checked them later, and on the rare occasion there was a pump afterwards that would have brought in an okay profit. Pretty rare though.

Also depends on just how terrible a coin we are talking about. The 1 sat or less coins kind of never really do much.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
Now on the market a lot of crappy coins.  Accordingly, it is very easy to make a mistake.  Because people and keep them in the hope that they will shoot.
if in market there are too many coins it could make investors trapped.its possible for them to pick wrong coins and they could loss their money.and to prevent this mistake , we should invest on only major coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

2018 was the year of Shitcoins, you just buy at low sats, wait for whales to pump it and you dump and move to the next coin. Shitcoins are not worthy to be held this year.
Activity: 509
Activity: 574
shitcoin is a name for altcoin with a value that is very far from the price than ICO and can be called a failed project.
actually I want to sell altcoins now, but the value generated is very low and it's impossible for me to sell it now.
I only hold all of these shitcoin and hope that there will be a miracle that makes this coin go up and I will sell it as soon as possible.
just waiting to get good ending.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Because it is indeed detrimental and certainly must be avoided at this time. we do not want to take greater risks in being able to invest in shit tokens which are clearly a big loss. that's why we should be smart in making investment decisions.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

i do not want to sell any token at a loss, i prefer not to sell them at all even with the risk that they are delisted from all the exchanges and can never be sold again...
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

the altcoins are useful, even for the mere fact that maybe they are easier to obtain (bounty / airdrops) and can be sold on the exchange in exchange for btc...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
There is no choice for me to hold shitcoin, if it can be sold and can generate profits after reducing the transaction fee then I will definitely do it, most of the shitcoin that I still hold in my wallet because there is no exchanger and the value and transaction costs are far away. That's why I'm still holding shitcoins, shitcoin which does not have value does mean nothing, while holding hope that coin coin has value in the future even though the possibility is small.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
I do not understand you. Why did you buy so much everything crypto coins if you even forgot the passwords from the crypto exchanges and do not follow the projects. When I buy crypto I do the analysis before I buy. I always follow the market to have time to sell at the right time.
That's right, a very good step when you want to buy crypto coins is to make an analysis and keep up with the development of the project and the development of the market, because generally the buyer is looking for profit, so analysis is needed for that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Sincerely, am damn tired of these so called shitcoins. One funny thing is, they form the major coins am holding right now. In that case,  what am i gonna do? Well,  i have allowed them to enjoy and continue the flex in my wallet till the day of reckoning!

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
They are shitcoins indeed thus what can they possibly offer? Since they are yet to get on exchange or the price is not encouraging is one of the reason am holding them.
Nevertheless, some people are of the opinion that since this space is unpredictable, that one day the "shitcoins" might give a good profit, if only that day will come I won't hesitate to get rid of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Obviously shitcoins cant be profitable so we need to still hol those shitcoins and wait for it to have a value in the exchangers, we know that shitcoins are from those scam projects out there.But still we need to wait until it rise but if not,this is not a new things about shitcoins its always give disappointments to holders.
Altcoins are also very different. There are truly promising projects, and there are projects frank scam. And all of them are called Altcoins. I think that projects from the top 20 are very liquid investments.
Activity: 560
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Obviously shitcoins cant be profitable so we need to still hol those shitcoins and wait for it to have a value in the exchangers, we know that shitcoins are from those scam projects out there.But still we need to wait until it rise but if not,this is not a new things about shitcoins its always give disappointments to holders.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I dont think that shitcoin would be easily get pumped because its totally shit. The shitcoin would not be pumped unless there is a pump and dump group.

That are the coins that just needed to be shown to people by some worthless projects in the market. There is really no implication that these coins will going to help the market increase its current status. They are meant to be used as a proof that a project is existing, not really aim to be traded or, basically, they are intended to be a shit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Mine was a different story ,back in 2018 I started mining for the first time and all the coins I mined are shitcoins pricing at 1sat or under 1sat ,I've learned though ,I sold them off and some I still have them in my wallet because no buy other on exchange
Activity: 574
I do not understand you. Why did you buy so much everything crypto coins if you even forgot the passwords from the crypto exchanges and do not follow the projects. When I buy crypto I do the analysis before I buy. I always follow the market to have time to sell at the right time.
Activity: 557
Why I still hold strongly fallen altcoins? If they fell by 95% then the hand does not rise to sell them. Hope that they will grow anymore, it is easier to accept the losses and leave it as a reminder of past mistakes.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
What are shitcoins anyway? They are coins not amounting to anything right? Now since they are not amounting to anything, how do you think it can be gotten rid of? No way i think and that's why am still holding them.
Maybe something can happen one day and i will get rid of them.
Pages:
Jump to: