Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 26. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Of course, because if there is no value of shitcoin on the market then it is better to keep holding. Actually shitcoin is a unless token and while I do not believe in shitcoin or any kind of confidence. My guess is that the shitcoin considered a trend equivalent to a luck.
Correct! But the question is, how did you get those coins? It's one thing when you bought them in the hope that they will grow up, and another when you got it for free!

Yes, but you can always sell coins that you get for free. Psychologically, that may be easier to deal with coins that you have got for free, but it also depends are you in "+" or in "-" with your other coins. If you are at loss, you may decide to sell that free coins and cover your loss.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Of course, because if there is no value of shitcoin on the market then it is better to keep holding. Actually shitcoin is a unless token and while I do not believe in shitcoin or any kind of confidence. My guess is that the shitcoin considered a trend equivalent to a luck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I am holding only potential coins and have higher price at the future with have best team and owner always looking for the way how to make their coin become profitable, but for shitcoin I will sell it soon.
Yeah you should! there's no point holding shitcoin, do you want to expect miracles to come by risking your money to buy shitcoin?
I won't do that, honestly I don't really like ICO or small altcoin, I prefer to buy potential altcoins on the market
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
VALUE is the right term here. Value is the main issue here we can't just sell them because they don't have any value. Some of my shitcoins just get in airdrops with easy instruction. I am still holding it for a year now because I see no exchange is accepting them because basically, it is a shit coin.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Because all of my shitcoin project still continue their development and the community is keep coming up every day, yes the price is suck today but overall my investment in shitcoin is still on profits..
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I have no more useless tokens with me anymore since 2019 January although I sold in loss but I'm glad I'm still able to sold off because the tokens keeps losing value
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Honestly, I was forced to hodl that shitcoin in my previous and current wallet. That's because I did not want to use my valuable coin as a fee for just to discard that shitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For me I'm still holding this shit coins until now because they have not list in other exchanges to its only stock on your wallet but hopping someday in can possible to become a real money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
I am holding this coin because I can’t sell anywhere some of the coins I am holding which was having value of couple of thousands now that’s value is nothing . I don’t have any other option apart from keeping that .
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Well the answer is very obvious haha, because its value are not that much and its price almost hit the ground. So I'm still holding knowing that the next bull run will pumps the price just like what happen in previous bull run.
copper member
Activity: 168
SIGMA by HYDRA X
I am still holding shit coins because there's no way of liquidating them presently.
The price of most of the shit coins that I am holding are so low that even if am lucky to get them to any exchange after selling, I might have to transfer bitcoin or etheruem to complete withdrawal transaction fee😂
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
I am holding only potential coins and have higher price at the future with have best team and owner always looking for the way how to make their coin become profitable, but for shitcoin I will sell it soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I  have still those altcoins in my  wallet because until now there is no value .And I cannot sell now those altcoins because they are not listed in any of the exchanges . But i am still hoping that the developers of those altcoins will update the coins and be listed in any exchange so that it can be traded and for us to have a profit.
Activity: 403
Holding some shitcoins is our only option because there is no exchange that accepts shitcoins, And I do hope that the team behind this project will wake up again so that making shitcoins can be used and accepted by the exchange again, and the shitcoins that we had, has a good value in future.
Activity: 336
I keep many of my coins not because I hope for their growth in the future, or I feel sorry for selling them. I just do not see the point of selling them for the price of ice cream. I will spend more money on commissions and exchange duties than shall make money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
It is simply because shitcoins has no value at all or have only small amount and it has hard for them to sell in different exchange, so i guess for the shitcoins they must going to sleep in our wallet until they have a value in the future.
Activity: 52
In fact, the crypto market is so capricious that I do not think it is worth to dump any cryptocurrency even though its current status is completely abandoned, because based on various aspects I could say that many of the cryptos best positioned in coinmarketcap are true shitcoins like bytecoin and dogecoin, and yet people still use them and give them artificial life.

Therefore, as long as there is a market, there will always be hope for a potential recovery.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
This is common to most people especially bounty hunters who get lots of tokens from time to time. I hold in anticipation of a better day when things changes and it worth something.
Activity: 336
Lots of people are still holding the shitcoins because they dumped heavily on them,  you can't assume to sell a token of $200 above for just $10 -15$ so that's one of the major reason why lots of people hold it,  and possibilities of the shitcoins Being pumped once more
Activity: 331
This is the same issue I have been pondering over for some time now. I started crypto by buying  altcoins that were sold to me by the same person that introduced me to crypto currency.He advised me to keep accumulating it and hodl for a long term, that way i will make millions. One year six months gone I'm still holding bags of shit tokens. Very annoying each time I open my imtoken wallet to see tokens that are worthless. Thank God for Bounties
Pages:
Jump to: