Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 24. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
We hope that someday the shit coin that we buy can rise again, at least to the price where we buy it, but in fact it is almost impossible, because of many things
you need to objectively look at the coins which you hold. if the team is in touch and doing their job then the time of the pump will come. if you are just wasting your time in empty chats then it is useless
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
I believe there is no point in holding shitcoins. Why people hold shitcoins for such a long time? It maybe some people are very much fond of doing it. Their hobby is like holding different kinds of coins no matter their coins will rise in price giving them a good return on their investment. I will never hold shitcoins. Rather I would sell off them and invest in other good coins.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
We hope that someday the shit coin that we buy can rise again, at least to the price where we buy it, but in fact it is almost impossible, because of many things
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
Maybe those so called shitcoins will make you riches one day just bitcoin made many people millionaire. Bitcoin was also called a shitcoin when it was struggling to get attention and approval from the people and authorities. Look at the value of the coin at this point of time. So in this way, your shitcoins will become a way to make you riches. I do not call any coin a shit. I am a lover of coins and I love amassing different types of coins in my wallets. It has become my hobby.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
I see shitcoins as coins with no value, therefore am stilling holding because there is no way to get rid of them. So they are just stuck in my wallet while I keep holding and hoping they might do well one day.
In order not to allow this repeat itself, I now go for more promising coins like ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The simple answer is there is no chance to lose something for holding the shitcoin that has no real value on the market. If exchange listing appears on the project then the token will worth something. It is all called speculation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
The main reason why I'm still currently hodling all those alternative coins I got from bounty and airdrop that became worthless is because there is nothing more to lose by leaving them useless in my wallet and there is still a little hope that one day some of them will be worth something later on.
yes it doesn't matter, it's better to keep it instead of throwing it away because we get it from a gift and usually it's a free coin. just leave the shitcoin alone, and we run our investment coins so that they can still produce.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
The main reason why I'm still currently hodling all those alternative coins I got from bounty and airdrop that became worthless is because there is nothing more to lose by leaving them useless in my wallet and there is still a little hope that one day some of them will be worth something later on.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
First I see shitcoins as coins not listed anywhere, as a coin listed in exchange but has a low price might still have a chance of recovery.
Seriously it pains to those worthless coins in my wallet, but as it stands there is no way to get rid of them so am still holding them while hoping one day they might get listed.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May i ask, what parameter or indices did you use to classify some coins as SHITCOIN or useless and others as good as gold? i am well aware that every coin has a purpose to which it is created to serve, will you be totally surprise to see the so called shitcoin today become a shiningcoin tomorrow? As for me i see the shitcoin as a useful waste in my wallet
Activity: 420
I want to immediately sell my shitcoins, unfortunately no market accepts so hold is the last choice, if you want to buy please send a pm, when the market looks better I hope my shitcoins can wake up again.
Yeah, not any shitcoins we should sell immediately unless we need money to invest another altcoin, so keep holding to our shitcoins is the only way and hope for a better market to sell, however not all altcoins with low value is shitcoins, they just dont have the oppotunity to develope, so sometimes we can still see shit altcoins get to top altcoins sometimes, so as long as we still hold to our coins, we still have the chance to have profit in the future.
Activity: 322
I hold some shitcoin, not because I want to hold it back, it's just that the shitcoin I hold has no market. possibility when entering the market I will sell it directly
I also have same thoughts as you, maybe if someone wants to buy shitcoin that I've then without thinking I'll immediately sell it, because there's no point in being in the wallet Cry
This is a good remark about coins that are not listed anywhere so we can't sell them at any suitable price. There is also a situation when you don't have enough amount of shitcoins received from airdrop to sell it on exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
in my opinion, shitcoin is something most people avoid. because shitcoin only makes people lose. and the position is also unclear.
Of course to invest in top coin is safer than a little known project or as they are called shitcoin... But among them, sometimes you can find a diamond that will bring huge profits. I'm a little investing in new projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
in my opinion, shitcoin is something most people avoid. because shitcoin only makes people lose. and the position is also unclear.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I want to immediately sell my shitcoins, unfortunately no market accepts so hold is the last choice, if you want to buy please send a pm, when the market looks better I hope my shitcoins can wake up again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I hold some shitcoin, not because I want to hold it back, it's just that the shitcoin I hold has no market. possibility when entering the market I will sell it directly
I also have same thoughts as you, maybe if someone wants to buy shitcoin that I've then without thinking I'll immediately sell it, because there's no point in being in the wallet Cry
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Because we believe in miracles, when you lost 90% of your from your initial investment then you don´t have another choice. You can only pray and hope that one day something will change, but we all know that this is not going to happen.  Grin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Not just you but a lots of us who invest or joined the bounty are also holding coins which still stuck since last year, as they don't have any options but to keep it inside the wallets and wait if there's still chance being added to any exchange, guess that's the fate of this shit coins being instrument of scamming people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I hold some shitcoins, i believed some of them will had a value for the future, also some of them are really trash and there is no way i will spend money on selling them with no value.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: