Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 27. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
I was holding a coin called OLXA which I lost hope in it because I knew there was no way that coin could ever gain value but surprisingly the team bounced back to develop the project and the coin started gaining value. Because of this, am not entirely giving up on any coin in my wallet
we don't know what will happen in the future so there is a possibility if our coins can go up so we really have to hold our coins if our coins are worth very low because selling them doesn't have much effect for us so it's better to wait for the best price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Because I was greedy and decided that shitcoins would rise in price even more(it was in late 2017 and early 2018). Since then, a lot of time has passed and the value of many of them is 0. It was a good lesson for me, but unfortunately very expensive.
I agree.  Due to the fact that people are so greedy, they buy trash and want incredible profits from it, but it will never be with slag.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Because I was greedy and decided that shitcoins would rise in price even more(it was in late 2017 and early 2018). Since then, a lot of time has passed and the value of many of them is 0. It was a good lesson for me, but unfortunately very expensive.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I was holding a coin called OLXA which I lost hope in it because I knew there was no way that coin could ever gain value but surprisingly the team bounced back to develop the project and the coin started gaining value. Because of this, am not entirely giving up on any coin in my wallet
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I have most of the coins are due to the bounty and airdrop , and they cost a penny to$ 5 don't see the point to sell them , it is better to leave maybe in the future they will cost a lot of money
Activity: 616
It's difficult for us to get tokens when investing and releasing it will also be difficult because the development of Altcoin is different. Sometimes we still hope that someday tokens will go up in price so that we stay afloat, it would be better for shitcoins to sell rather than grow. we have our own way to process it but the most important thing is not to be careless.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
It's a good question. There is no liquidity for some of the tokens, so it's very difficult to get rid of them, which is why I still have to hold them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hoping that the market will be good, so profit can be made
In any case, it is impossible to predict the 100% of the prospects of a project.  Of course there are coins in which you can invest without much risk.  I still paid attention even to such a coin as populus and pundi X.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Hoping that the market will be good, so profit can be made
Activity: 667
because there is nothing i can do about it. so many of them that i cant sell , i am just holding because anyone of them might wakeup tomorow and do wonders then i will sell off and move on.but this usually takes long time if it will happen. so the best is to be patient and keep holding.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I'm not really holding those I just can't get rid of them on my ERC20 wallet. I really want to dump them and doesn't care about it anymore. Some shitcoins doesn't have an exchange so I really have no choice to left them on my wallet. But maybe if the ICO made a comeback then it is goodshit after all.
Activity: 151
Just because the sh1t coins has no value at the moment and is best to hold the for long term... if I'm gonna sell them now what I will get probably few pounds profit which is not good. I'm still holding them with one hope that they will grow up one day...
Activity: 247
For the fact that you called it shit means that it is worthless  so there is nothing that can be done than to let it sit in the wallet and even if you decided to sell off like that you will find out that the gain won't even be able to pay withdrawal fee
Activity: 1428
We are nothing to do for that, it's totally depend over ico programmer and developers, they are fully responsible for this kind of situation! sometimes some ico offering is totally scam they are create ico only for bagging huge money from some foolish investors!
Activity: 315
~
I also have so many of those worthless tokens in my wallet. This most times happen to those who participate in airdrop and bounty campaigns that lunch shitcoins. I have also bought some on mercatox, which are also back to zero point.
We sometimes keep some of them, not because we wish to keep them, but because we do not know what to do with them. They cannot be traded and they have no real use.
Activity: 602
It is ridiculous to talk about it, but I hope that this year I will have a good deposit with my shitcoins, so far it seems to me that this can be really successful, but then as usual it can get lucky or not. This is how it will usually never be shown exactly.
Activity: 490
Because I believe in this industry and have no doubts that at least 70 percent of all shitcoins are going to have real value as soon as the market recovers and we see the new wave of fresh investors pushing the market high.
Activity: 182
In my own opinion, I am still holding my altcoins that has bad price because i still have the patience to keep them and wait for them to increase their price for me to get back all of my losses. I think they still have value even they have a low price.
Activity: 672
I think those shitcoin prices fall deeply. and your profit is not available. Liquidity and vol on the exchange are low. should keep that shitcoin

As long as we still hold that called shitcoin, we are confident to gain profits on it. But if you are anxious spending time on holding and selling at lower price while the market is on dip, then it is a big loses. The market may seem unstable, but with our positivity and willingness a huge of bull trend will occur in the near future.
Activity: 224
I think those shitcoin prices fall deeply. and your profit is not available. Liquidity and vol on the exchange are low. should keep that shitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: