Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 47. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Some of the altcoins I hold are now zero, and there are no exchanges on the exchange. I simply let go, regardless of those altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
From a little experience we can say that tomorrow there can be anything. It may be that some kind of shitcoin will cost much more in price than all the other shitcoins; this is probably called pump
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I personally also have very many tokens that cannot be traded or many people say shitcoin. Of course everyone must have a collection of coins that cannot be sold. Only used as a display in my mew wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I have many worthless tokens too in my wallet. I can't sell anywhere these tokens because these tokens have not any values. That's why these tokens are still in my wallet. I waiting that maybe one day, those tokens will have valued and to make me happy.
Activity: 784
You may call altcoins that has a low value as a shitcoins but for me it is not. I think the proper way to call it is a low cost coin but not a shitcoin because there are probable time that shitcoin you are calling can be shining coin in the future market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Shitcoins get value some time ago, i am hoping a market cycle and they will become valuable again. Otherwise, they are too worthless to dump right now. So even they hit zero, i am not losing much compared to now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Well in most cases those shitcoin that are laying dormant in our wallets are just there to serve as a reference in the future because those are you efforts and investment which never made any profits. And also again those coins are there just because we still believe in miracles so any thing can happen.
Yeah because we don't know what we have to do with that worthless coin. selling it won't give you profit or income that has a big
influence on you, that's why we keep it and hold it. hope the value goes up in the future
Activity: 472
I have also been holding some shitcoins that have got no value at all. Those have been in my wallet for a long time and i got them by participating in bounties. I hope that one or two of them would pump in future.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think not only you feel that way. Yes I also feel what you feel. How much I lost my money because I still choose Hold Shitcoins which now has no price. But from this problem I can study, Yeah it's better I choose to Hold Bitcoin and some Altcoin that have a good reputation and can compete like ETH, XRP, XLM, PPT and BNB.

Why am I still holding shitcoins? because I can't sell it too. Now there is no price and I think it's better that I keep Hold than I have to sell it. Yeah, there is no other choice but to continue holding my shitcoin.   Grin
Activity: 550
i hold those coins because i dont want to spend my gas on them.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

Same here. I had a lot of coins worth over $10 each but for me I did not feel like I wanted to go through the hassle of signing up at some DEX and then taking the trades for a small amount and withdrawing the ETH.

In fact after all the fees that $10 would become maybe $5 and that felt like a waste to me.

Problem is after waiting now most of those tokens are worth a few cents. I hold them because they are not even enough to trade out.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
They are just trophies in my room and also wonderful lessons for me. each time i see some shit vibrating deep inside my wallets, i feel it but still need some weight to dispose them properly.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
I think it is because we our still believing. lol! am also thinking about it now i don't know why either.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
If we want those shitcoins to be trashed out from our ethereum wallet we still need to pay the gas fee and if the coin is more then more fee will be so anyone will waste their money again,so I just let it be.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I have a couple of altcoins that are still in my wallet, and as a matter of fact, I just didn't know what to do with them. Some of it doesn't even exist anymore, and no exchanges accept it, and no matter what you do with that, you cannot expect any more, especially if you know it's a shit coin.

What coins are you holding on to? Any specifics if I may ask?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
If you bought that shitcoins to very low price and until now the price is same I don't see any problems to still holding your coins. Because maybe someday those we calling shitcoin will give to us more money instead of potential coins they have many happens that before. For now I have still some shitcoins in my wallet and I holding for more years because those investment I putted is only extra money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Well in most cases those shitcoin that are laying dormant in our wallets are just there to serve as a reference in the future because those are you efforts and investment which never made any profits. And also again those coins are there just because we still believe in miracles so any thing can happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
       I keep those shitcoin in my wallet in the hope that in a future life they will value something. It's not profitable to sell $ 5, that's if you can sell them if they were listed on the exchange.
     I'd rather keep them in my wallet until they value something. If this is not the case, that's it, I will consider it a collection of buttons.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
If anyone can take his or her eye off any coins does means the coin is worthless ,can't be sold off because its not even worth it but in the past bullrun i have some altcoins that I'm holding and already abandoned ,bytecoin was among them and the bullrun changes its shape, just leave these shitcoins in your wallet ,who knows they might still worth something one day ,we all know how unpredictable cryptocurrency is right?
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
I am sure that you are not the  only having such altcoin in your wallet , also many of us have  them in our  wallet but I believe that anything can happen at any fucking time. When such altcoin  moon it will look as if you  won lottery .
Pages:
Jump to: