Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 41. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 769
Merit: 108
Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin? Funny bro, just say shitcoin.. Grin
For me i think why i still hold shitcoin because if we sell it, we got little of pennie so i think better we keep it into wallet, i like see if many kind of token in my wallet. And im holder not a trader so that's also a reason why i still keep it
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
The major reason that I am still holding the altcoin that don't have value today will have a great value with time because I believe that no altcoin is shit coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I still have shitcoins in my wallet because I can't trade them for either bitcoin or ethereum. They are just worthless tokens in my wallet which its market value is not even up to $10. Some are even equal to the transaction fees most exchanges charge for withdrawing your coin.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I'm holding it because I know whenever the bull markets starts it will be valuable. Even if it cost $1 now it will surely cost $100 for in no time.
Activity: 336
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

I don’t think that it’s a good idea to sell Shitcoins that are at level 0. You’ll spend more money paying a transaction fee than you will get a profit. I leave the money in the wallet, maybe at least one token of them will grow in value and I can earn on it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
snip
 Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

I have so many of them that it’s just a pity for me to spend money on gas to remove them from my wallet. Yes, it really became a problem!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Sometimes there is simply no choice, it is better not to sell your coins for nothing, it is better to try your luck and wait for the right moment, perhaps one day they will be able to rise in price so much so that they can sell them profitably.
Activity: 402
Those shitcoins are just there for amusement, and a reminder of those bad decisions and poor investments. No point in burning them though, it's not like they are occupying any space in my safe
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
No one wants to buy shitcoins and so you have to just leave them just like that in your wallet. If the project is still alive then it may be worth keeping it sometime to come.
There are some coins in my wallet where the project is dead and I don't know what to do with them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
I just keep these useless wrappers in my wallet. Now they have  no price, they are useless and no one needs. Some   projects have already disappeared. But some projects are pump,for example, the Pecunio.Their token is growing, but the team deceived the bountists and did not pay for their work. And this coin constantly reminds me of the unpleasant.
Activity: 532
What choice have we or what can we do other than to hold and hope for the best even though hope is far from reach. I invested in coins that were hyped till today they are just sitting dock in my wallet with no value, but nevertheless I will continue holding, who knows maybe one day it will worth something.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Shit coins means they are not valuable, that is to say there is no way to sell them. They are in my wallet as there is no way to get rid of them, wish I can just delete them let my wallet be free.
I have a lot of coins on my wallets that have dropped in price by 100-200 times. But I am not going to give in, propel or throw them away.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Normally we will be get every reward in myetherwallet specially erc-20 token. You have to no pay fees for keep hold in this wallet so what is the problem with shitcoin. Just keep hold until when it will be something worth or added in exchange than you go to sell. When bull run coming you will get big profit from such a shitcoin.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
In my own opinion , I think am still holding those shitcoins with an expectation that may be someday somehow later in the future, I might still get some good level of profit from them. Although, most of the times when I look at the coins in my wallet, I usually feel sad because I do not expect their value to degenerate to that extent . Infact, I have some altcoins that are of hundreds of thousands in quantity but the worth may not be more than 5$.Nevertheless, am not loosing hope on them yet but will rather have long term hold for them and I believe better profit can still come from there in some years to come

Most of us here thinks the same and still hoping that the altcoins on our wallet will gain some value in the next coming years because everything can happen in crypto-sphere and who knows what this coins can offer us in the future.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Shit coins means they are not valuable, that is to say there is no way to sell them. They are in my wallet as there is no way to get rid of them, wish I can just delete them let my wallet be free.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
In my own opinion , I think am still holding those shitcoins with an expectation that may be someday somehow later in the future, I might still get some good level of profit from them. Although, most of the times when I look at the coins in my wallet, I usually feel sad because I do not expect their value to degenerate to that extent . Infact, I have some altcoins that are of hundreds of thousands in quantity but the worth may not be more than 5$.Nevertheless, am not loosing hope on them yet but will rather have long term hold for them and I believe better profit can still come from there in some years to come

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
There are a very large number of different coins on my ERC 20 wallet. I try to give them a lot of time because many of them raise their price and bring me great benefits. I got them for free and spent only my time. I would advise you to use an automated mobile application to control the price of your tokens.
Activity: 490
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
I still believe in many altcoins, which I can not even sell now, the price is just ridiculous, and some coins have died. In General, where it is faith, and where there is no choice.
Activity: 887
This is my fault, when the price seems to skyrocket I actually bought it, and now the coin is worthless, I hope that there will be a second life so that it can make my shitcoin great again.
it is a very reasonable mistake because we are only trying to get the benefits of the coins that are rising.
but then we must be more careful before buying a coin because it might be a trap because in crypto there are so many people who can manipulate the price of a coin.
Activity: 560
I also have a lot of coins that have dropped in price by 10-20 times, and maybe more. Sense to sell them, I now do not see. I haven't sold it before, but now it's definitely late. I believe that the price of their return!
Pages:
Jump to: