Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 43. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well the worthless coins is dumped on my wallets too. I still hold because maybe there is miracle happens to me and turns the coins into valuable profits  Cheesy. Another reason is just collected as many as can. Those coins i got from bounty so it will be reminder how many bounties that i already finish.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Simply because dumping them would cause me some ETH. So I guess they can stay on my wallet as long as they don't harm. And plus, who knows maybe someday those coins will revive. Then I won't be upset that I threw away them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Just hoping that they will rise in next bull run, several times I was thinking to sell them all and move all fund in trading, but there are were some altcoins of good projects which now worthless and I'm waiting
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
I was very reluctant to buy or save the coin because I thought if I saved it, I would waste my valuable time with coins like that. It would be better for me to buy coins that are better than that because the good ones are more and can also benefit so I don't care with it all
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I only have two answer for this question.
First is I still have it because I couldn't sell it and if I could the money would only be eaten by the transaction fee's.
Second is I still hope that it would have a good value in the future I hope that the project would survive.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Its simply because it cost more to transfer them from my wallet.. I've had tons of then in my wallet too.. and I don't think they're worth the effort of transfer.. so I just let them be
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
most people are choosing shitcoin because they hope that someday the price will be quite high but with very high expectations, but as we know the results that will be obtained is not really some shitcoin can provide benefits but for now it is very difficult

This shouldn't be the right way to select altcoins to invest in. I get it if you invested like I did and the price dropped but investing in known shitcoins just to benefit in future pump and dump isn't hygienic and doesn't benefit the industry in any way. We should learn to put our selfishness and greediness in check if not profiting from the industry will be difficult to come by.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
most people are choosing shitcoin because they hope that someday the price will be quite high but with very high expectations, but as we know the results that will be obtained is not really some shitcoin can provide benefits but for now it is very difficult
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Because it has no value or the price is quite low, we never know what might happen but there are shitcoins that get pumped once in awhile so I am patiently waiting for that opportunity to come if not i will just let it stay in my wallet as a souvenir.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
it's useless to hope for shitcoin, because it won't be able to recover especially the shitcoin that doesn't have development will only make your wallet full of trash lol.
Honestly i also have many shitcoin in my wallet, i even have no clue what should i do, maybe like just a collection
Activity: 105
I no longer have ETH tokens currently because I had to miss many opportunities in not selling to learn the lesson and understand what is useful and not useful in that space and I think most people have passed and will pass as well. If you have not used a certain currency or chip, what is the logic of keeping something you lack in the clarity of your potential? I didn't have that notion in the beginning.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I AM HODLING !!!
For now I only hold bitcoin bro.  Cool
even if I still hold shitcoins because I can't sell it yet. another reason is because the shitcoins I hold are worthless. so, that's why I'm still holding.
Activity: 349
We should continue to hold, we don't know what's going to happen when the bull run comes, shitcoins get a pump in a bull run I have seen  this happen so many times there were coins I'm holding for months suddenly get pump and I made good profit from holding it, so don't give up on those shitcoins yet.
There are no bad coins, because all have prospects that depend on the business in the crypto market, namely the availability of supply and demand. So still holding the coin is the same as holding good luck.
Because no one knows when the price of a coin will go up, and how much that increase will occur, only luck is based on the right analysis which ultimately enjoys a big profit.
Activity: 420
There is no specific reason for me to keep holding on those shit coins, I just let it be what ever it will be, will it has value in the future or will it died and will never resurrect again. I think it won't cost me anything to let it sit in my wallet.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
then why are you asking if why are we holding still the shitcoin you are talking about? I think the only reason is that, we can't really do something good about it. They gave us the coin without really caring on its market price, and listing. Then how can we utilize it?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
We should continue to hold, we don't know what's going to happen when the bull run comes, shitcoins get a pump in a bull run I have seen  this happen so many times there were coins I'm holding for months suddenly get pump and I made good profit from holding it, so don't give up on those shitcoins yet.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
No, I am not holding by willingly! My shitcoins are valueless in the market, so I kept on my wallet instead of selling in forkdelta or other decentralized exchanges! Because I don't want to sell a valueless shit to any other buyer to lose their's money! In my wallet, more than hundreds of coins are already dead on exchanges, so I can't burn them either! because why should I spend some bucks before those shits?
Activity: 420
the same thing happened to me, almost a year ago the tokens were valuable but I didn't sell them and finally just got jewels in my Ethereum wallet and maybe there was no hope to sell them again.
Activity: 302
I have 2 main reasons why I am still holding shitcoin altcoin on my wallet. First, there is no marketplace to sell it (not get listing on any exchanger). Second, they don't have a high price on the market.

I think everyone will do the same if they want to sell it but the price of it can't cover the transaction fees.

I don't even wanna sell my shitcoin because i just waiting for the bullish trend to have come. I don't even care about how much it worth right now but i just try to believe if that was having a chance to recover my loses.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Simply because they have no value, and you don't sell it anywhere. Some may sell but prices are too small for us to trade. So I think it's a reluctance to keep those altcoins in my wallet.

Even though we seen such small value on our shitcoin assets, that doesn't mean the end of everything, because there's always hope despite of recenta failures. No one can predict actually what other shit coins community planned for, and actually more projects been suppressed since bearish marker continues to happen. Most of the devs were waiting for the bull run to happen, until they decide to do pricr hypes which could boost up a crypto coin prices rising.
Pages:
Jump to: