Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 5903 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Because women don't like to handle money (except for buying things with it) and they are risk adverse. Also how many women do you know who are tech savvy?
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
it seems that because the female activity factor is mostly spent in the real world, women are more busy and more business than men, men have many opportunities to work through the internet network, but I think over time and the existence of a pioneer of the women who are able and successful with bitcoin will trigger many opportunities for women to join and participate in bitcoin communities. and I think it may not be long before this community is filled and filled by female users, just like today's real-world work.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Generally women are less involved with the IT stuffs. As we all know .. that bitcoin is about solving hard algorithms.
This is why women are not in the crypto world.
In addition, I see that women (most of them) are very scared from something illegal or inusual so they prefer to stay away from it.        

I'm a proud Miss and i do earn bitcoin. As a woman i agree that most of us are scared of trying something different we tend to stay away from unusuall things to stay away from troubles. There are also some women like me that are interested in bitcoin and i'm proud i'm one of those women in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
I do not know where you got this statistics about the fact that women are not a part of the group in the process of buying bitcoin and its use. But I know and saw many crypto users to this day especially teenagers, it does not depend on sex and women right now, not in the 15th century, depend only on men's finances, and they can also earn and invest
Activity: 126
February 18, 2018, 08:12:31 AM
you women are naturally emotional...lol...
some women actually.
and in this bitcoin business, we need some form business oriented aggression
no sobbing over the drop in price or bitcoin price diving low or high.

moreso, if there are more notable ambassadors in the women industry and entertainment,
it could motivate the women-hood towards bitcoin business.
Activity: 252
February 18, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
Women at the forum are not few as well as participating in financial investment and trading. The world is such that if something concerns finances and even here reading the forum by looking at the answers you think that the guys are sitting alone, although you can imagine and the girls are here too. Here for example I.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 04:04:46 AM
In my opinion the reason why only few women got interested on this kind of hobby and job cause women are skeptical and not interested in this kind of idea and knowledge this is not there field i am glad if women out there will embraced Bitcoin i salute you.
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!

It's an old story which started millions of years ago, and the proof is that men have on average more muscles than women or anyway their muscles produce more force, which proves that women don't really need a lot of muscles if they cans use the ones of the men for the crucial things like finding food, making money or moving a furniture.
Note: Muscles were very useful in the past to provide food, I have to mention that for those who spend too much time in front of their computers and would never suspect something like that.
Yes, it's possible that men themselves are more venturesome than women. That's why they invest money into cryptocurrency. There's also a theory that men foresee better, that's also possibly why they invest.
Activity: 127
February 17, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Maybe its because women are too busy in their babies, and cleaning at home Smiley
and men are have more time in this kind of field than women. Also men has more money than women so men can invest in bitcoin, and men can take the risk in investing money.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Women are in the Facebook and Twitter campaign as they prefer that easy task as compared into signature campaign. Women are attached to social media.
Lastly, I know many women's in cryptocurrency but not as many as men. Men are strong enough to this tricky investments.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 17, 2018, 09:32:43 AM
I guess its because man is more a house based person, they have a lot of time to read and research onto something specially teenagers. They are more likely to surf the web and research about it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 16, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
A lot of women are averse to tech.
But if she has big tits and can bake a cake - I'll give her one of my bitcoins.
Activity: 4
February 14, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
The number of women trading in the crypto money trade is less than men. But I know that women are more patient and predictable in trade. There are female traders who made money among my friends.

A lot of women are averse to tech. I dont know if its a conscious choice - but it looks like that a lot of times.
Activity: 48
February 14, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
Men are more well developed in technology. But I want to note that everything depends on interests of the individual. If I don't want to do, I got no soul means should not be taken. The main desire in this matter. All in our heads
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
As is well known bitcoins is internet and tech based and as has been the trend men always out number women when it comes to those characteristics , however over time we will see a leveling of the playing field as there are real opportunities for making monies in bitcoins and where there is a real opportunity to earn you will see more women expressing more and real interest .
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

I think career women have a good chance in cryptocurrency. Win not many women join into cryptocurrency. But surely there are some women who have been secretly old and part of this. We do not know that. But obviously women still want money and not from the boyfriend's money
You are right. It is now a time when women often aspire to independence, wealth and even power. And bitcoin is a good way to prove to the world that a woman can manage. Why not, good luck to them in this Smiley
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

I think career women have a good chance in cryptocurrency. Win not many women join into cryptocurrency. But surely there are some women who have been secretly old and part of this. We do not know that. But obviously women still want money and not from the boyfriend's money
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 14, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
I think there are already plenty of women who are involve with bitcoin and I think everyone wants to have bitcoin in their wallet even some kids know about bitcoin. We just don't know and feel them here because they are quite and maybe observing the community.
we cant say on how many women are there in this currency cause for me as far as i know there is a lot of men here than women this is for what i have been observe for and also on how does i may able to take a lot of knowing there that men are more than women here but this is not a way to be stop for in believing here in crypto even though on how many are there for not just been based for in gender.
Activity: 184
February 14, 2018, 03:23:00 PM
The ecosystem around the bitcoin is volatile and risky. Bitcoin is formed from technology, it is not easy to use and invest. Most women do not like risk and adventure. I think that's why women do not like to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
I think there are already plenty of women who are involve with bitcoin and I think everyone wants to have bitcoin in their wallet even some kids know about bitcoin. We just don't know and feel them here because they are quite and maybe observing the community.
Pages:
Jump to: