Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Maybe because they afraid of this. Women  are not really engage into investing or something about business. Most of it are men, and they also wants to be sure on something they dont really know and they are much focus on like nursing , teacher .
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
Women  are not that much aware about such investment. They dont have knowledge about cryptocurrency. Awareness programs for the benifits of the women should be organised in order to boost the online business.
Activity: 59
February 08, 2018, 08:00:42 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Before answering the question, I want to ask how you know that the person on the other side is male or female. Its crypto market and most of the ID's are not giving any clue on the gender of the user. If so, then calculating men:women ratio is far difficult.

I am here and I am sure many other females like me are here. Currently, may be there are less than men, but I Must Say there is no gender discrimination. It's just a matter of interest only.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
February 08, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!

It's an old story which started millions of years ago, and the proof is that men have on average more muscles than women or anyway their muscles produce more force, which proves that women don't really need a lot of muscles if they cans use the ones of the men for the crucial things like finding food, making money or moving a furniture.
Note: Muscles were very useful in the past to provide food, I have to mention that for those who spend too much time in front of their computers and would never suspect something like that.
haha, so true! unfortunately I don't think many of the residents of this forum are fit and muscled guys. Unfortunately too many people now think of their body only as a means of transportation for their head and other pleasure-delivering parts ))) Let's see, do you think there are are less or more fit hot guys in the crypto community than women? Who is a bigger minority? lol =)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

[/quote

I go to computer shop regularly and from where i play ladies and girls who are hooked up with the internet are more gamers themselves. DOTA2, LOL and CSgo are the usual games they are playing. None of them are engaged in forums such as these. Maybe it is a way for them to follow what is in right now.
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

it seems like there should be a beauty shop that sells their goods with big discounts for buyers who use BTC as a means of payment
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 11:21:21 PM

Most of the business are being runned by man because most of their wife are just taking care of their children. Working at home through bounty campaigns are also their advantage since they can work while taking care of their children as well at the same time.
Activity: 266
February 07, 2018, 11:16:21 PM
it is very unusual for a woman to work with this bitcoin, perhaps because she does not want to sit around the computer too long
Women are so bored easily saturated, especially when it comes to investing, I do not think there will be women who want to invest with bitcoin, because women prefer real ones like gold, rather than bitcoin, women tend to prefer low-risk investments, and gold is the solution instead of bitcoin
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
I think that in the near future there will be a lot of women in kripto, every day there is a replenishment and besides they get a very good income in crypto, for example this is my neighbor, and even for advice to her I come sometimes.
Activity: 728
February 07, 2018, 10:54:47 PM
It shows a positive impression on its users, and women have considerable influence to spread bitcoin fever. They have more charm than men, hopefully this will continue in the coming years.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
February 07, 2018, 10:38:05 PM
I think that not many women know about digital currency. If they know about it they will be interested.
I do not think women fit the crypto market as well as business. As far as I know, very few women like numbers and very few have good thinking. You see, very few women become successful entrepreneurs in this world. mostly men. Women mostly live in the mood and mood of the woman who has made them unable to participate in the business. That's my opinion about women, so sorry to say the truth.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 09:57:26 PM
I think that not many women know about digital currency. If they know about it they will be interested.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
I don't think there is less women involved with bitcon what I observed is they already exist but we are not recognizance due to  their profile details. Women Members are there in our bitcointalk forum for sure. Yes it is appreciated woman has more work pressure as they need to care about kids and food and as well job that make them big challenge for woman.   
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 07, 2018, 09:38:20 PM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early
Actually it's a good idea if women use bitcoin, but in my opinion it's only a small part. Because women are more absorbed in taking care of themselves and doing housework for those who are married and caring for children at home and I think this is more appropriate for women. But if they have the desire to join bitcoin or in this forum there is no most important problem there is a will and can manage time, because bitcoin is a freedom for those who want income or as an additional income ..
Activity: 798
Merit: 117
February 07, 2018, 09:38:13 PM
Men are most productive than men, Men are more futuristic and tends to be aggressive. Business is always to a men while women are more passionate with their love ones though some women are aggressive too when it comes to bitcoin. Remember Men are much Ego than women.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 07, 2018, 09:34:38 PM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early
Are you really sure you are one of the few? How did you identify them? cryptocurrency in itself is a an anonymous centre and no one really cares about gender. Do you know the gender of the moderators? I don't know either although most of us think of them as males but it may not be so. Even outside this forum, there are ladies who trade cryptos on daily basis in some exchanges so you might not be part of the few but maybe the Cheesy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:25:21 PM
I'm a woman. But I think the reason why there are few women here in the forum because they are not actually interested in job that gives them money but doesn't make them happy. If they are here only for money and not because they're happy,they'll eventually leave the forum. Also,women don't believe things unless they witnessed a proof about it. They like to be more practical and they have high pride. That's why there are more men in bitcoin than women.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

I guess there is no direct correlation or significance with the male domination in the crypto world with the crypto set up or structure or anything like that. I have not heard nor read any kind of rule or policy in the crypto world that limits much less hinder women from joining or investing or even managing projects. As a matter of fact, I have seen so many women as part of so many crypto projects. If the percentage of women joining here is lesser than men, I guess that is purely coincidence or perhaps just a spill out of the kind of society we have.
Activity: 1484
February 07, 2018, 09:10:02 PM
Uhm this is about to change soon don't you worry. Everyday I see womens in the new projects or big personalities that are coming to the cryptos and we are still at the early phase of blockchain. In time we are all gonna use bitcoins or cryptos so it's all about time.
Yes true, if bitcoin gets more popular then it will make women participate in bitcoin, the thing that makes them doubt maybe because of the many negative information about bitcoin so they prefer other things than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
February 07, 2018, 08:25:29 PM
Uhm this is about to change soon don't you worry. Everyday I see womens in the new projects or big personalities that are coming to the cryptos and we are still at the early phase of blockchain. In time we are all gonna use bitcoins or cryptos so it's all about time.
Pages:
Jump to: