Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
The man was always a hunter, where ingenuity and skill was required. The woman was the keeper of the hearth. So it was from the beginning of the centuries. And in this century, men mostly create, and women use and test))
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:45:49 PM
As far as I know for example in China a lot of investors are women! and I think not only in China - according to the forum they are everywhere.)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 14, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
Men are more popular in Bitcoin doesn't mean there aren't woman in Bitcoin ? Look at Lauda ? Lauda is a female isn't she?
Yeah, but she isn't a pretty one.  We need some pretty ones.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
Men are more popular in Bitcoin doesn't mean there aren't woman in Bitcoin ? Look at Lauda ? Lauda is a female isn't she?
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
February 13, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!

It's an old story which started millions of years ago, and the proof is that men have on average more muscles than women or anyway their muscles produce more force, which proves that women don't really need a lot of muscles if they cans use the ones of the men for the crucial things like finding food, making money or moving a furniture.
Note: Muscles were very useful in the past to provide food, I have to mention that for those who spend too much time in front of their computers and would never suspect something like that.

haha, so true! unfortunately I don't think many of the residents of this forum are fit and muscled guys. Unfortunately too many people now think of their body only as a means of transportation for their head and other pleasure-delivering parts ))) Let's see, do you think there are are less or more fit hot guys in the crypto community than women? Who is a bigger minority? lol =)

You may have quite a point here, but I can assure you that you would be surprised of a few notable exceptions, and even exceptions filled like a matrioska with more exceptions. By the way, you forgot to mention which in your imagination is the average age of this unfit men who forgot to grow muscles Wink

@LeonardoDiCrypto, as your name hints, do you consider yourself as one of these "few notable exceptions"? I'm sure there are "outliers"  but they can be neglected to have a better predictive model =) Let's see what can I reply to your question. I think the average age of these men is hm, 25? What's your bet?
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!

It's an old story which started millions of years ago, and the proof is that men have on average more muscles than women or anyway their muscles produce more force, which proves that women don't really need a lot of muscles if they cans use the ones of the men for the crucial things like finding food, making money or moving a furniture.
Note: Muscles were very useful in the past to provide food, I have to mention that for those who spend too much time in front of their computers and would never suspect something like that.
haha, so true! unfortunately I don't think many of the residents of this forum are fit and muscled guys. Unfortunately too many people now think of their body only as a means of transportation for their head and other pleasure-delivering parts ))) Let's see, do you think there are are less or more fit hot guys in the crypto community than women? Who is a bigger minority? lol =)

You may have quite a point here, but I can assure you that you would be surprised of a few notable exceptions, and even exceptions filled like a matrioska with more exceptions. By the way, you forgot to mention which in your imagination is the average age of this unfit men who forgot to grow muscles Wink
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
There should be more women into bitcoin. They are capable once they get in. I think for now they are not very  interested by technology
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
February 12, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
I believe it needs a push from their spouse (or close friends) to make an investment or get interested in the whole space. This is how it most likely will start.. In my experiences it is a 'men's world'.. Perhaps it is also because it all is very emotional, what could be too much to handle for most women. Although I believe more and more women are entering at the moment. It is a movement which can not be stopped and it is a snowball effect. Where women will start, their friends will likely follow one day or another. Especially when there will be a new rise soon. Smiley
Women like money too and Bitcoin (and alctoin in particular) means money  Tongue So brace yourself! Women of the new world are coming!
Activity: 224
February 12, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
I think most women do not like the pressure, do not like risky investments. They like stable and solid work. I think that's why so few women invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 112
February 12, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
The majority of women may not be too interested in technology products. As graphics and clusters develop in clusters like mobile processors, running speed and how to use the app will make more sense. Of course the concept of female coins is not inclined to understand it. They are more perceptual with these abstract things or maybe just more interested men.    Smiley
Activity: 32
February 12, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
I think that there are a lot of girls on the forum, but they don't want to reveal themselves just not to be harassed by usual stupid guys...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 08:55:09 PM
Finance is a very masculine environment, and so is crypto. Men have a very different relationship with money. Women don't run as hard after wealth as we do... But we have still some women in french section !
Activity: 280
February 08, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
Maybe because men are more into technology ,they are more agressive in terms of trading but more impulsive than women.. I am a woman but i can say men are more risk taker than women,women always think the what if's ,like what if i can't do well in this things and women don't compromise things with out assurance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
A question that i too have asked my fellow colleagues per time.but pretty much overtime now i see some women becoming interested on bitcoin.but they don't have that drive a guy has,and it came to my understanding that a guy's are the main hustlers,can go any extent to get the pay
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 08, 2018, 06:48:32 PM
There is equality between men and women in all sectors, and so is the financial cryptocurrency. But men are more likely to invest more because men are more adventurous than women so they accept risky investments with bitcoins but in return they can earn huge profits.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
Bitcoin need patient and risk to accept the earning or losing your money when you invest in btc and that two things exist in men so for that reasons we don't see more women in bitcoin

I think that there are lots of women also that are involved in bitcoin. There are just silently working, they don't just actually brag what they are doing
As for patience and risk taking, women do have that kind of attitude too! Actually,  women are more patient than men. Maybe men are just more exposed that women.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 06:38:06 PM
Absolutely! Women have something more important to do than to lose their time with so low level activity.
And, as a friend of mine said, "to be appreciate as a woman in a male world, you need to make your job at least two time better than them."
And she added: "well, not too difficult..."

I can well envision a situation where some white collar woman is leading some huge office full of Bitcoin traders who are making money for here without that she has to lower herself in this den of crypto-madmen Smiley
The majority of women are not interested in new things including bitcoin, they just think practically that is by doing something that already exists, according to them bitcoin full of controversy so do not want to get involved with bitcoin.

This is why they would cleverly (and practically) use men to deal with the complications of bitcoin so that they would just enjoy the benefits. Smiley Who could ever actually blame them for that?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
Bitcoin need patient and risk to accept the earning or losing your money when you invest in btc and that two things exist in men so for that reasons we don't see more women in bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 12:15:21 PM
Well, at least after so many posts we arrived to a common conclusion: women are smarter than men!

And this is evident, as they put men to do a lot of that are useful and necessary but also are difficult and/or boring.

So I just wonder why some women - that seem very smart - lose their time writing on this thread instead to put their husband/boyfriend at work...

Ok ok, just kidding! :-)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Well how did you come to that conclusion though? We wouldn't exactly know how many men and women are in crypto and btc. Has there been an excessive study to prove this? I think there are as much women in crypto as there are men. The major figures probably are men, but you can't say women are less interested. Crypto is unisex.
Pages:
Jump to: