Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 5950 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 01:03:38 PM
it may not be time for women to follow this bitcoin, because most women today are more involved in their personal affairs such as traveling with friends, shopping here and there, and others. in the future it will probably change women more joining this bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
I met many women in my bitcoin way, but they are certainly fewer than men. Perhaps this is due to the fact that bitcoin belongs to the field of information technology, from which most women are somewhat far away.
Activity: 151
Merit: 15
January 25, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
really average here is a real guy and only a few women who know of the existence of bitcointalk because a stingy person to provide information if you can search for bitcoin without spending a bit of capital and women who here average to know from a man because men more update new news in comparison women
Activity: 210
January 25, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
because Bitcoin asks for effort and time .and most of the women are busy in there daily routine.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
i am a woman.I am a mother of two child.My husband introduce me here.Why aren't women in bitcoin? Maybe they just not know about this,and maybe some women they don't like bitcoin.Just maybe it become hassle to them.Women like me we want just simple and easy.
Activity: 299
January 25, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
In my honest opinion, women are busy with their life as mothers or as career women. Bitcoin takes a lot of time to understand and gain experience in it. Well, we should not just look and stop with this survey. I believe that more women around the world join Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
I think women are more active in their household work than online work. They find it boring . only few women are intereseted in bitcoin . men's are more active in online work. Women have more work in household and in office . they prefer office work than online work. But now a days women's are also showing interest in bitcoin sites.
yes I agree with you, I think this job is really suitable for men because the average if the soul of the man likes a challenging and also aggressive, while women in my opinion more suitable to do household chores and cooking.For me the soul of women if in the field it's very aggressive and fit too.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
January 25, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
Wow, this thread proves that all men are brainless Neanderthals. The sexism in this thread goes way above and beyond my wildest expectations. I’m surprised all women aren’t lesbians.
Activity: 39
January 25, 2018, 11:11:49 AM
Welcome bonus for girls to bitcointalk.org now! we need more girls yeahh.
Activity: 168
January 25, 2018, 10:42:46 AM
I think men are most patient to use bitcoin well, if women who use bitcoin they will get bored quickly because they do not do real work every day in front of the crowd. there are some who use bitcoin a woman but not as much as man, because research in my country most dominant use bitcoin is man.
Activity: 210
January 25, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
I dont know, maybe on computer areas dont be many girls  ??
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
Most women do not have the same desire as men. Women want to be safer and more leisurely in their lives, but to the bitcoin market it is a very difficult, , maybe after one day your property is doubled, but maybe your property will be lost. Bitcoin investment is too risky so women do not want to participate.
Activity: 28
January 25, 2018, 10:17:11 AM
There are plenty of ICO's being ran by women though. Nonetheless men are more inclined to research complex topics in the digital world, as you can see system engineering careers are crowded by men. Now with bitcoin jumping to fame women from all over the world are engaging in the activity.
Activity: 350
January 25, 2018, 10:12:48 AM
Because men are more tech savvy in computer or in Internet than women. Bitcoin is very complex and complicated to learn about and most women are impatient than men.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 25, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
I dont think if women interesting in this kind of work. because we know that only few used bitcoin as you say there are only 4% of bitcoin users in the world that female. i think because it is in online and they think it scam or just bored and we know that men was more got interesting in one thing if we have gain in it and we know that women was do shopping in one things before it they got interested. we male was more on the online and as an male i fond in this kind of work that female think it is boring.

You can say that; however, I think that there is no real and accurate statistic about that. I mean, in this world today, women are equally as aggressive in business or means to earn as men because of the every changing and increasing need for money not only for everyday needs, but also, for future savings allocated for education, health care emergencies and other instances that might need money. Therefore, even if men usually have the knack to explore money-making activities, or at least have some extra work on the side, I think there are also some women that have been avid supporters and promoters of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
January 25, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

I do not think being a men nor a woman is a factor in bitcoin. Though, asking such question or being up to it gives a sense of so much curiousity. Well like what I have said, it is not a big deal. What matters is how one person manage to value what he or she must be doing. And I guess that made us able to be captivated for bitcoin, it gave us an equality.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 25, 2018, 09:42:02 AM
There is a correlation between the number of programmers and cryptocurrency enthusiats. Since there are only a few women programmers hence there are but a handful of women who are involved in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 191
January 25, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
Just like in other fields where there are more men than women, it's a matter of preferences. Most women are born, raised and grew to like the usual stuffs. This time, Bitcoin is like the "making the money" field so most men will likely take interest in it. In my own approximate, the ratio would be 5.4:4.6 (yes more men)
I'm not looking at the person's gender when it comes to this kind of job/hobby.
I agree about it because I only know few women who knew about bitcoin. Women will find it boring doing the job because they are more interested in social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. While men are more interested in things like this because they are more active in online work amd spending time in computer to earn money. Women do also this kind of thing but usually they are selling stuff to other people.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
even there are CEOs of top projects, e.g., Factom, TheKey, etc. but thats much much smaller than men, maybe because men take more risks, and also because men are less emotional, and men could be better skillful to handle computer things as well
Activity: 93
January 25, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
I think majority of girls are likely over something so girly like partying, facebook, instragram and other girly stuff. But I know there are few women here earning some bitcoins like me. Though the percentage is only low and some are not likely showing their identity to anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: