Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 5950 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 266
January 26, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Actually, most of my friends in the Bitcoin community are women. I do not know why. My girlfriend told me about this forum, her income is impressive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
As I think women are born only to be beautiful, to them beauty is more important than all. But if there are women involved in this market, I would also like to be consulted and help them with all the knowledge I know, because I like girls who have passion for business.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
January 26, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
In my own personal opinion, the reason why less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female because women are not that risk takers when it comes in investing, unlike men has a self confidence to take a risk in investing and everything. Women are also has their own interest and responsibilities in other things.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

This is insane,  women are not kept out of this space.  Nobody is.  It's not my responsibility to encourage women to be here,  it's their responsibility to enter the space they choose.  That is what is wrong with these posts.  They are blaming men for women lacking interest. Wtf.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 08:39:00 AM
i think the reson behind this is womens have not enough knowledge about bitcoin. they ard nog much interested in bitcoin. they are busy with another work like job, home , house keeping. etc
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
January 26, 2018, 08:38:13 AM
More men than women are intersted in computers and in the beggining mostly man were using Bitcoin. WOmen are interested in other stuff. As Bitcoin is becoming bigger and more mainstream we will see women get into it as well.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
How so sure? Is there any specific scales or measures or amounts indicating that there are more men in this forum than women? Well, if you based on your intiution it may seem an opinionated answer though. Well, it does not mean anything because this forum welcomes everyone it is with the people who dares to try.
Activity: 130
January 26, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Most women out there are more interested in shopping or house chores. Investing in things like bitcoin is not their top priority. Furthermore, men are more experimental and tends to explore more on everything than women who are more cautious in everything they make.
The reason why females are less in this filed is because of nature as men have courage to take risk in order to get heavy profits but women's nature is defensive and they prefer to earn less rather then risk all their money and get heavy loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
 Shocked wow some of the views here.  Anyway, participation in bitcoin is largely anonymous so how do you know much women are involved?
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

Most women out there are more interested in shopping or house chores. Investing in things like bitcoin is not their top priority. Furthermore, men are more experimental and tends to explore more on everything than women who are more cautious in everything they make.

I am a mom, and I am proud to say I am a Bitcoin holder..........................Hodl
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
January 26, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
if I think why very few women join, maybe they are too busy with family affairs, many things they believe are the most important is raising children, and the future of children is the success of a mother, so it may be that the reason why more men are in this krypto world Smiley
January 26, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
Because women should not do the job, although bitcoin does not use force, and a woman's job should be to take care of the child, the home, the kitchen and the husband's service. And it has become a duty for the man who became the head of the family and provide for his family. Especially if the woman does not understand how to do business, it will be very unstable if you see a great value, and the thing that might happen is she will sell all the value she has without paying attention to the future of his investment.

Don't you think that it would be great if you were to teach your wife about crypto a bit, take it one step at the time? Imagine 2 salaries and two investments coming in from bitcoin. Think about and don't be a stereotype about women doing chores, taking care of the kids and etc.
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
Because women should not do the job, although bitcoin does not use force, and a woman's job should be to take care of the child, the home, the kitchen and the husband's service. And it has become a duty for the man who became the head of the family and provide for his family. Especially if the woman does not understand how to do business, it will be very unstable if you see a great value, and the thing that might happen is she will sell all the value she has without paying attention to the future of his investment.
January 26, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
So maybe the women who are bitching out because they do not know how to use it or how to earn it. but there is also a woman who is intelligent and they will also grow up when the bitcoin. The credit for other reasons for the absence of women in its technique is highly controversial, as this year Google Engineer James Damore discovered his crisis this year.

lmao oh wow.
Activity: 25
January 26, 2018, 08:12:31 AM
It is mostly because women tend to other think things and men are more likely to just into something quickly. Women are just more thorough when it comes to new things with uncertainties.
Activity: 140
January 26, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Maybe because mens are risk taker and investing in bitcoin is a risk and one of the characteristics of a woman is they dont want to take a risk they want to be sure always. But the one who introduce me to bitcoin is a woman  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:11:49 AM
So maybe the women who are bitching out because they do not know how to use it or how to earn it. but there is also a woman who is intelligent and they will also grow up when the bitcoin. The credit for other reasons for the absence of women in its technique is highly controversial, as this year Google Engineer James Damore discovered his crisis this year.
January 26, 2018, 08:10:39 AM
Yes, bitcoins need computer skills.
Women are not fit for this.
And they have no technological edge.
Men are more technologically superior.

I have to disagree with you right there, not all of you men have the technical edge. I guess this is about interest and knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 26, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

crypto needs persevered people,those person that has the balls and the guts to take a risk of entering all the profiteering here in this community,in trading ,gambling,holding or even in campaigns we must be brave enough to make it thru..this means one thing,this is a characteristic of a dominant male,while some female here has this character also
Pages:
Jump to: