Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 5950 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 10:49:00 PM
In my opinion because they are too busy to taking a selfie and dont believe in crypto
Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Maybe it because woman got more time than a man.Many woman here are housewife.Housewife got big time to spend in bitcoin.Because after she do here work on his children she will clean the house then bitcoin... i think they have almost 8hrs free hours until the children back from the school...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:47:50 PM
Are you sure? I've known some women in our cryptocurrency chat group and I believe there has been a increasing number of participating women in the crypto world. I believe more ajd more women will engage here like how women use and store money
Activity: 75
January 25, 2018, 10:47:03 PM
They won't try to find the any capital  to get money from the internet .Bitoin is the to get money with the use of internet.Even you can inverse to get money from that.Woman are busy with their week  end parties.They won't boughter about this.There are some of us women getting into crypto now and I have been a apart of the crypto landscape now for over three years on and off. I am also teaching many friends about crypto and my family.                                   
Activity: 154
January 25, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
In my opinion, women are busy with their life as a mother or as a career woman. Bitcoin requires a lot of time to understand and to gain experience on it. Well, we shouldn't just view and just stop with this survey. I believe that more women around the world are in with Bitcoins.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
Most women are not interested. They believe it is just a waste of time and money. Most of the just want to work and work. They are not aggressive like men. They don't want to take the risk because they are thinking about the good and right desicion. Just like my wife. I introduced her bitcoin and any other crypto currency and she said many things about it. I told her this forum but she has no interest.
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
January 25, 2018, 10:08:18 PM
Just as a lot of people do not understand bitcoin, they think bitcoin is an unrealistic thing, without substance, but so many people invest in it. Most women have the idea that they think it is a scam and too risky. Of course, because of technical issues, most cryptocurrencies require strong computer language editing skills, and female programmers are far less proficient than men, which also leads to fewer women in the bitcoin world.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 10:07:04 PM
I think men have more patient than to women and some reason is that they don't want this kind of way to earn money, because it takes time, though i know women who trade and use bitcoin but the number is quiet not that high. Men are more risk taker than women.
I very much agree with your idea. Men are generally adventurous, they are not afraid to lose or fear to go back again,but the women are relatively conservative,and they are afraid of defeat and looking forward, and they are less sensitive to Bitcoin than men.
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
January 25, 2018, 10:06:04 PM
Maybe they are strict on what they do with their money.
And view it as a gamble at this point in time maybe. Huh

With the whole CBOE and CME thing tonight, it would make anybody with a lot of bitcoin as their assets starting to pull out their hair to find out how much their holdings will be worth tomorrow since it's the deadline for those two futures to expire at the time of trading in 10 hours from now.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 10:01:01 PM
I guess men are just more on technology than women. They tend to be curious about things and when they get a hold of it, they'll treat it as a hobby. But there are still a lot of women in the IT world and they are willing to learn new technologies, I guess if they already heard about bitcoin they will search for it but I think a lot of people are not yet familiar with the real purpose of bitcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 10:00:09 PM
Not to be sexist, but understanding bitcoin needs technological know-how that most women shy away from. Why do we have more male geeks than women? It's just that, the majority of females' interest in new technology is low, they are more into what make things beautiful or real life. Note: I am not referring to ALL women. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Activity: 280
January 25, 2018, 09:58:15 PM
I dont know, maybe on computer areas dont be many girls  ??
God created the woman to bring happiness. Most women do not have the substance to explore and love to explore. Particularly in technology, communication ... They like stable jobs, do not like the investment is risky. They are often weak when faced with challenges, pressure
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 09:57:35 PM
Studies have shown that women tend to be less aggressive than men when it comes to investing. A possibility is that lower earnings from smaller paychecks result in a more conservative approach in earning, as women try not to lose what little they have. Potential reasons aside, the more conservative approach to investing is generally associated with a variety of traits, including greater risk aversion, more concern about losses and less frequent trading.

Activity: 251
January 25, 2018, 09:56:03 PM
Why are not there more women in Bitcoin?
November 13, 2017, 09:35:46 AM because men are the ones that most interest us the most computer and electronic engineering careers are more difficult races and that they are more work and study math programming we are the ones that structure this world and of course there are women also well prepared in these fields of computer science but they are few and it is also because we like to innovate and video games too
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
January 25, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
There are not much women in bitcoin because women are not known to be risk takers. Investing in bitcoin is a risk that we all know that . People are advice  not to invest what they can not lose. The slogan is enough to scare women being financial advisers of their homes.
At some point you're right, women are not risk takers unlike with men. That is why men die earlier than women as a survey says. Women wants to feel secure, they want something to hold on to and be sure of it. We all know that bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are volatile and the price keeps on changing. Men has better patience than women.
Activity: 82
January 25, 2018, 09:40:44 PM
Being involved in bitcoin, since it’s birth, up until now is a very risky thing to be involved with. If you are married or has a girlfriend you would always see woman as the more financially responsible better half you have (as long as you actually got a woman and not a gold digging b****)

When I first brought up bitcoins to my wife, the first question she had was regarding stability of the investment versus me buying more stocks of a well known institution that has been there forever.

Her next question was how useful would the currency be IE can she use the currency for actual shopping of daily needs etc.

So most women, looks for security and stability and we don’t have either in bitcoin, well not that much yet there is still that idea of it going down or the government regulating it real hard for us to even get the same gains we had last year.

Ps. She now holds 100usd worth of bitcoins but unlike me she never checks it ahaha
Activity: 252
January 25, 2018, 09:33:10 PM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early
im a woman too who starts caress in the bitcoin world, id like this because it helps me to develop my ability to do so., and what i really likely here it gives me a challenge to practice in this kind of conversations.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
There are not much women in bitcoin because women are not known to be risk takers. Investing in bitcoin is a risk that we all know that . People are advice  not to invest what they can not lose. The slogan is enough to scare women being financial advisers of their homes.
Activity: 46
January 25, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
you know the basid behavior of woman.

when they hang out with their friends. what they talk..

gosip
fashion
trending
Romansa
sex
Etc......

so dont surprise if newspaper claim that woman not anthusiat with cryptocurenccy..

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 25, 2018, 01:12:25 PM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
I think men are likely to be humble in doing business with bitcoins than women. Men can wait when to buy and sell coins than to women who are likely to move fast in choosing the right price in buying bitcoins and on selling it, I mean women are more greedy to men who are very calm in doing such business.
Pages:
Jump to: