Pages:
Author

Topic: why bitcoin price fall down? - page 15. (Read 2321 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
November 25, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
In my opinion, this is perfectly normal, Up and down trend is normal for a market.
If bitcoin was moving only in an upward trend, I would honestly classify it as a Ponzi or pyramid scheme, An you know what happens to Ponzi schemes? Their bubble bursts, usually in less than 2 years. But with the up and down trend of BTC, it clearly shows you that it is drive by demand and supply of circulating coins
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
November 25, 2018, 06:30:42 PM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
Don't worry it will not go below $2k since we have a news that SEC would approve the ETF next year. Let's wait and see if this one will really make a change in the market. And i don't think an oil price will do a difference in the market since it is not a cryptocurrency and both are different.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
For me we  cannot really predict bitcoin as we all know that  bitcoin is very  volatile    Cheesy  if the  the  price will  go down  like  1000 Dollar  well it's possible  as long ass price is still in correction or not   stable yet Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 25, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls

To go down to touch $1000 we don't need to need that long, if this decline continues then we will see it soon. The reason why bitcoin prices fall, I just think this is a step that seems to have to happen for a big increase next year. Because usually where there is a decline there will definitely be an increase and vice versa.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
Stocks are down in a major way lately too. Don't freak out just yet, but be cautious.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
November 25, 2018, 03:39:49 PM
IMO, it has nothing or very little to do with the trade war between US and China. It has probably more to do with failed expectations of another strong uptrend. It also has to do with the recent BCH fork where BTC is a sort of collateral victim.

In times like these it is always good to take a step back and revisit our motivation. Are we here only because we would like to profit from BTC in the next run to the moon? Or we are here because we are excited to be a part of a movement never seen before in human history. A movement that wants to redefine the very notion of money and possibly lay the foundations of a new and more transparent and fair monetary system. Even if bitcoin goes to $1000 or lower, it is still the closest possible match to perfect money that people have invented so far. How great is it to be a part of this? I think, it's pretty awesome.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 25, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
Why should the bitcoin rate fall if the price of oil falls? In my opinion, these events have no relationship with each other. If the price of an ordinary currency falls or rises, this should not directly affect the price of a cryptocurrency. The trade war between the United States and China, in my opinion, on the contrary, will increase the price of cryptocurrency. Where it is difficult for ordinary currency to flow or for payment of goods and services in ordinary currency, there will increase the demand for cryptocurrency and it should increase in price.
I agree with you bradock, but I think that there could be relationship between markets because of bear trade bots.
Also, I think that is impossible to predict exact bottom price, we could just guess lowest price based on trend analysis which tells us that we are not near that point right now.
Bitcoin price fall down because of different factors, not just one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
It might happen or it might not happen. However, I still believe that the price of bitcoin will rise up the next couple of months. We have different prediction about the price of bitcoin but all of us are predict that the price will gonna rise up than falling down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 25, 2018, 01:02:27 PM
Why should the bitcoin rate fall if the price of oil falls? In my opinion, these events have no relationship with each other. If the price of an ordinary currency falls or rises, this should not directly affect the price of a cryptocurrency. The trade war between the United States and China, in my opinion, on the contrary, will increase the price of cryptocurrency. Where it is difficult for ordinary currency to flow or for payment of goods and services in ordinary currency, there will increase the demand for cryptocurrency and it should increase in price.
Activity: 268
Merit: 3
November 25, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: