Pages:
Author

Topic: why bitcoin price fall down? - page 13. (Read 2321 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 106
November 29, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
I think I agree with you that it will recover again. Because that's what it does, when the price reaches the very low price, there will be many buyers and that is the cause of the bounce back of the price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
Due to some irrational behavior of the bitcoin users they have sold out and they are not using it for transactions due to some reasons so now bitcoin is fall below $4000 and it is not a permanent decline after some time bitcoin big whales will again manipulate the market and this is not a low level currency it is a global currency and it will rise soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
November 28, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
I think bitcoin started to fall it's price down because since bitcoin reach it's price to $20,000 a lot of people started to sell their bitcoins and since china and other countries banned bitcoin it has a big effect on the decreasing of price of bitcoin because it lost a lot of investors.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
Not only bitcoin's price are having a low price every coin in the market has a low value, that is why a lot of people are all waiting for their holdings to increase. I think the reason why bitcoin has a low price because there are countries who banned bitcoin that it causes to decreased it's investors.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 28, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
Last four days bitcoin fall drop and lower under $3,900 and many investor feel panic for selling their bitcoin asset, we faced bad moment at the end of this years because bitcoin and altcoin really at lower and drop price.
Investors will always panic as well as traders, and moreover, some of the people you see who are panicking and easily affecting the exchanges are traders who are trying to take the little pieces left and seeing what they can do with it by buying lower, so in a way, even when panicking as a trader, it is always about how faster you are in exiting the market at every point in time as we are all busy trying to make the first quick move and whoever makes it first will always be the one enjoying it later.

Moreover, there are so many other reasons as well, which includes the fact that we see people who do not have a clue or understand the market, but are just busy purchasing quick wealth, which will always be bad for the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
What other fall could be brutal that this, i don't think oil price have any influence on the price of bitcoin crypto and oil are two different thing entirely, the last time bitcoin boom, the price of oil doesn't pose any effect on it and now when it is falling it doesn't.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
Bitcoin has already fallen very low and is likely to fall even lower this year, but you shouldn’t dwell on it and study problems because of what it all happens, because we all know that this is due to the manipulation of the big players and they will decide when to stop the fall of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market itself, so we just have to wait now and buy bitcoins who have not done it yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 28, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
Shortage of volume is our biggest problem. As long as the volume is low there won't be really a good bull run going on. The trouble with volume is that when someone buys millions of dollars worth of bitcoin the volume goes up because people start to sell to get out from high prices and the price doesn't go high too much. It was contrary to this last year when rich folks bought bitcoin and small investors also bought bitcoin which made it sky rocket, nowadays whenever a big buy happens people sell to get out.

However when a big sell happens the price drops and nobody buys, they panic sell as well, which makes the price go even further down. If we could get a big huge volume injection into bitcoin somehow I know that the price will go up very nicely and we will forget all of this troubles, we just need volume.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
isn't it already the nature of crypto currencies and all crypto currency coins and it's one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies, if before we start investing we already have the confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
The price is driving by some big whales. I think they are trying to put the price lower and they will buy. after all, the price will rise and they sell.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
November 28, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

We all know that bitcoin is volatile and this is coming from a little value of price but because of bitcoin well known  all over the world I think this is not going back to 1000 USD due to many people wanting to support of bitcoin like us. right? so we don't lose our opportunity to get a huge profit we'll just continue support to bitcoin so that it will not come back to lower price again.... just updated the price, yesterday the price will probably 2,000 usd but now we a good development of price I think it is 4,000  USD and above updated 11-28-2018
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
this question is very difficult to answer, and this question can only be answered by someone who truly understands the bitcoin problem. wait a minute, i also really hate this question  Roll Eyes
even though you hate questions like this, I think things like this will always be there, especially when the price of bitcoin is down. well, many say that this is because of FUD, however, the thing is clear, because there is panic sell among investors, or because of other businesses.
we just enjoy the market trip should. because every movement is an opportunity to gain profit. like when free fall yesterday when we sell and now buy again, of course our assets multiply
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 28, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
this question is very difficult to answer, and this question can only be answered by someone who truly understands the bitcoin problem. wait a minute, i also really hate this question  Roll Eyes
even though you hate questions like this, I think things like this will always be there, especially when the price of bitcoin is down. well, many say that this is because of FUD, however, the thing is clear, because there is panic sell among investors, or because of other businesses.
Activity: 448
November 27, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
maybe because there are a lot of issue issues that want to drop bitcoin, the bitcoin market is now declining, all the coins in the trading market are down, I will always try to find profits in the trading market
Activity: 826
November 27, 2018, 11:00:06 PM
global elites will not let Bitcoin die, because the goal of bitcoin itself has not been achieved, they will continue to pump and dump to make room for new users to get new income and want to depend on bitcoin
when everyone depends on bitcoin, then the community will be easily controlled, with bitcoin
There is true, early 2018, of course, many new bitcoiners are hoping to make a lot of money here. but basically the purpose of bitcoin as a currency has not been reached, most of which deposit their funds here
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 27, 2018, 10:08:42 PM
global elites will not let Bitcoin die, because the goal of bitcoin itself has not been achieved, they will continue to pump and dump to make room for new users to get new income and want to depend on bitcoin
when everyone depends on bitcoin, then the community will be easily controlled, with bitcoin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 27, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

It is not connected. They have a different kind of market.
Are you saying that investors in bitcoin are also investors of oil? I dont think so.

In my own opinion it could be a huge seller and then a panic.
Once somebody sees a movement like 500 usd down then some are already shaking and would ride that boat.
Making it dump more instead of just a $500 down.

You cannot stop it. There is no control within the market of crypto currencies. Anyone can sell anytime they want specially when they needed the money. Although bitcoin is already a currency, some still think of it as just an investment or a commodity which is the main problem.
If only merchants are accepting it then they would not need to convert to USD just so they could buy goods.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 27, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
It  is a bit hard to denote the main reason why Bitcoin price is falling, most prediction has being base on the fact that Bitcoin correction is still ongoing as the 2017 bull run was unrealistic and over hype, Bitcoin is an unstable and volatile currency.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
Last four days bitcoin fall drop and lower under $3,900 and many investor feel panic for selling their bitcoin asset, we faced bad moment at the end of this years because bitcoin and altcoin really at lower and drop price.
But the smartest money buy bitcoin on every drop because they know what they are doing. They not just HODL, but passively increase they assets. Have you seen that https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amkapro-risk-free-passive-income-on-your-btceth-trading-bot-with-a-guarantee-5073747
Pages:
Jump to: