Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 6. (Read 55292 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 03:17:57 AM
Waves are very good for long-term prospects and they are pleased with their low commissions. Therefore, it is definitely necessary to wait until the end of the year to improve and develop them even more. I think that the developers will not let us down and give them a big push in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:57:42 AM
The answer is simple, at this point is one of the most promising earnings of coins. Of course all of them can go up, but not one investor will tell you that this one has the most predisposition so just buy more and be happy with result in future, hopefuly.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
February 22, 2018, 12:17:08 AM
There are many positive things to accomplish quickly, such as paying low commission fees. But it has really become a long-term investment.
If we invested in other altcoins while we were waiting for Waves, we would have gained much more money Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:11:21 AM
because want to save for future periods of time, it's the reason people buy waves and invest in it. This is because the waves include a very long altcoin in the price increase.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
February 21, 2018, 11:30:45 PM
Hey all.  This maybe a dumb question bit i notice when you are in waves wallet, they have usd dollar, euro btc, eth, litecoin, zcash and wtry. 

Does that mean if you have btc, eth or zcash, you could basically use your waves wallet to store all these coins?  I had no idea you could store eth and litecoin or even btc in it.  Can someone confirm this is true?  If so, that mean if someone uses myetherwallet for ETH... i guess you can just use waves wallet instead?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
Waves is shit, that is why no one is talking about "moon" Because no one trusts in this coin anymore.
It has already did more than x12 since it started, why it would make another "big" pump? It is useless.
Wish Waves would shift its weight a bit and just shot for the top of Mount Everest. Nobody's asking for moon yet. Just Mountain top.
Oh the other hand, Waves is a good hedge in my portfolio. Price is almost nearly stable

I am curious why its useless in your opinion? Wink
Activity: 171
January 23, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
Waves is shit, that is why no one is talking about "moon" Because no one trusts in this coin anymore.
It has already did more than x12 since it started, why it would make another "big" pump? It is useless.
Wish Waves would shift its weight a bit and just shot for the top of Mount Everest. Nobody's asking for moon yet. Just Mountain top.
Oh the other hand, Waves is a good hedge in my portfolio. Price is almost nearly stable
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 23, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
for now i think waves is one of the best investment, so cheap and sure.  actually waves is one of the few platform which has already done something linked to real bussiness.

Well Waves is one of the more safer investments, I agree with you on that. One of the best investments I don't know. I really believe in the project but things move slow @ Waves. Profit wise there are better projects. Project wise Waves is good.

With my luck Waves will shoot up in value as soon as I swap for "faster profit coin", so I'm just going to HODL Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
January 23, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 21, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
for now i think waves is one of the best investment, so cheap and sure.  actually waves is one of the few platform which has already done something linked to real bussiness.

Well Waves is one of the more safer investments, I agree with you on that. One of the best investments I don't know. I really believe in the project but things move slow @ Waves. Profit wise there are better projects. Project wise Waves is good.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:09:29 AM
Activity: 204
January 21, 2018, 08:04:30 AM
Why buy waves? Because its cheap. A nice project with a great team. Price ll increase sooner or later.
Why not buy waves? Because there is still bearish trend in all altcoins.

Well, you explain why to buy or why to not buy.
I agree with you that waves is good project and still cheap. Soon or later the price of waves will go to the moon just the matter of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
i like the wave's stability. The price will steadily grow & now we are on 9$. Waves will enable you to make custom tokens. You can also decentralize trading and crowdfunding. You will be able to launch ICOs to fund your projects .but it really needs more ICO to grown
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
There   are  a lot  of  prjects  for  decentralized  exange

Honestly  Waves    has   A  LOT   of  competitors.

But the   best  thing of  waves  I  think  could  be  the  Atomic Swap.

Waves    needs  more ICO    using  their  platform  to  grown

Activity: 113
January 20, 2018, 12:29:29 PM
Well I think the best reason why they are keep on buying waves was they are see a lot of potential in this coin. Although it is more chieper than some other coin they choose because they know that the capital they are investing in this coin can bring them a huge income someday. When its already pump in the market. But so far, they still need more time and patience to wait for that.

Central exchanges are problematic ones because they can exploit people's effort. The sometimes shut their systems down and they can suspend accounts. Decentralized DEX projects are important and waves is one of the most important DEX projects. So buy it.

Yes, but dont forget to buy some coss too Wink.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 20, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
Well I think the best reason why they are keep on buying waves was they are see a lot of potential in this coin. Although it is more chieper than some other coin they choose because they know that the capital they are investing in this coin can bring them a huge income someday. When its already pump in the market. But so far, they still need more time and patience to wait for that.

Central exchanges are problematic ones because they can exploit people's effort. The sometimes shut their systems down and they can suspend accounts. Decentralized DEX projects are important and waves is one of the most important DEX projects. So buy it.
CEX are also prone to regulation and strict limitations. You can only withdraw 0.4 BTC a day on Bittrex with basic verifications. No limits on decentralized exchanges.
thats tol small for withdrawal a day.they must upgrade theyre limitation if they really want to make good business here.and besides waves has a lot of supporter and i can see it reading post in this thread.one of my friend hold this coin for how long now and still having chance for this coin to make him a millionaire some day.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 20, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

CEX are also prone to regulation and strict limitations. You can only withdraw 0.4 BTC a day on Bittrex with basic verifications. No limits on decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 156
January 20, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

Activity: 309
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Because I'm sure waves will be a very profitable coin, it is evident that they continue to develop technology so that prices can be stable and up.
yes I also hope so because the team will definitely do something for the waves and because the competition in crypto is getting worse then the team needs to work hard to make the waves better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
waves A promising project for the future will soon come to good places when smart contracts arrive, in which case people with good patience will earn more. I know it waves a very good coin
Pages:
Jump to: