Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 7. (Read 55292 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 20, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
Well I think the best reason why they are keep on buying waves was they are see a lot of potential in this coin. Although it is more chieper than some other coin they choose because they know that the capital they are investing in this coin can bring them a huge income someday. When its already pump in the market. But so far, they still need more time and patience to wait for that.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
If you plan for a long term hold, for like a year, then you can go with waves. But if you are a day to short-term trader then i think waves is not for you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
January 20, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
Because waves are the most stable, altcoin and of course for the loss on the coin is likely small, but to get the profit of these coins is also very long.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:44:40 AM
You can add more waves and just hold it. And the reason for buying more and holding it is because it can still grow in the future.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 19, 2018, 10:30:51 PM
I got waves because I hope to catch a variety of tokens via fees. For the moment it has been a bit disappointing, but hey, let´s just hold because technically is a great coin really.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 09:42:04 PM
Waves has a great future. Once smart contracts are released it will jump to the next level.

As of now it is a nice dex with fiat gateways. Also the fact that it is a staking coin holds great promise as more volume happens on the exchange
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 09:14:28 PM
Waves is a scamcoin and scam platform to facilitate scam icos.

Best is to stay away from it.

You should be banned for trolling all Waves threads.

all these kind of scum should be banned. can not understand why they even are here?

You have these people on many threads...... Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 07:57:37 PM
WAVES still didn't pumped like other big marketcap coins. With this groundbreaking tech, I'll definitely invest in it ASAP.
yes, i think this is the chance to buy waves because it is quite a long time since we saw a pump on waves, i think its been 2 months? where it easily reach $10 from $3, with slow movement on its price lately it is the best chance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
I am a bit disappointed in Waves (and Shift, but this thread is about Waves). On the good side, it's rather stable. But on the bad side, it never got the pump than many other coins enjoyed.
Here I'm hoping things will change in the next 6 months with smart contracts, but if it doesn't move much, I'll probably sell.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
January 19, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
I don't know, I don't buy the waves. Maybe for a few months and then this coin is indeed waves tend to be stable but at the moment it falls very far once already.
Activity: 196
January 19, 2018, 04:39:44 AM
Waves is amazing idea to hold it.Waves has the opportunity to continue to grow as Waves users increase at any time and with some ICO projects that use the Waves platform is certainly able to increase the popularity of Waves, and I think it is time to buy waves as a long-term investment because still waves is a chip coin.
This is not the real value of this coin.
Activity: 42
January 09, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
Perhaps a waves of coins will be better if you have, especially if you have enough with the waves will probably be useful for the future later.

1000 seems a little bit too optimistic for me, but i think that 200-300 are easy reached if there are some big announcements for waves and if they continue their amazing work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
Perhaps a waves of coins will be better if you have, especially if you have enough with the waves will probably be useful for the future later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
January 09, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
Don't you think Waves had a amazing year? It has increased prices 50 times from $0.23 to $12! I think in 2018 will be new growing phase of Waves from $12 to $1000. Waves is not only a token, it is a platform as Ethereum for other projects.
Activity: 56
January 09, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
Waves is good because of Waves community token. You also have the added benefit of lots of tokens airdropped to you if you have Waves tokens in a waves wallet.

How often does this happen? Last airdrop from waves I couldn't withdraw from binance to my wallet in time so missed out. I still have my waves in binance.
Activity: 56
January 09, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
WAVES still didn't pumped like other big marketcap coins. With this groundbreaking tech, I'll definitely invest in it ASAP.

and it also doesn't seem to dump. Another bonus
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:41:24 AM
Waves is good because of Waves community token. You also have the added benefit of lots of tokens airdropped to you if you have Waves tokens in a waves wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 09, 2018, 07:57:04 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
I dont understand this aswell here on bitcointalk we have toooo much waves fan but the price is not following waves fan guys. :\ are u guys all weak hands?

It is probably due to whale manipulation. It is usually about $5 to $10 under what it should be because whales are keeping the price down. The features are better than most other coins but the value won't rise enough to reflect this
Activity: 107
January 04, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
I dont understand this aswell here on bitcointalk we have toooo much waves fan but the price is not following waves fan guys. :\ are u guys all weak hands?
its better to be stable price than to pump and dump,with time and more adoption price will increase,interesting times ahead
Pages:
Jump to: