Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Celsius is better than Salt? - page 12. (Read 108247 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 10:27:46 AM
I wonder what the value to loan ratio will be? What happens if btc drops 50% overnight. You liquidate me while im sleeping? Crypto is way too volatile for this. I loan 10k give you 10k worth of btc. I sleep, during my sleep that btc is now worth 5k... what happens? I have no reason to want my btc back so im assuming ive been liquidated. Or is the collateral held going to be worth 2x the $ loan?

SALT seems like a complete scam coin. The pre-distribution of 'memberships' is laughable, it should be illegal.

Don't use it then, duh.

I however plan on using it. Alot of countries out there who do not accept BTC as payment. Alot of tasty real estate to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
December 14, 2017, 08:32:47 AM
I wonder what the value to loan ratio will be? What happens if btc drops 50% overnight. You liquidate me while im sleeping? Crypto is way too volatile for this. I loan 10k give you 10k worth of btc. I sleep, during my sleep that btc is now worth 5k... what happens? I have no reason to want my btc back so im assuming ive been liquidated. Or is the collateral held going to be worth 2x the $ loan?

SALT seems like a complete scam coin. The pre-distribution of 'memberships' is laughable, it should be illegal.

::Shines bright light in your face::

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!
Activity: 2
December 14, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
December 14, 2017, 03:16:01 AM
Looks like we are getting some really positive news everywhere on the internet today. Check this out!

how do you get these palm beach emails? I tried subscribing but never got an email from them.

Unfortunately, it's not free and to get them you have to pay or join the group to make it cheaper...anyway SALT is on bloomberg !!! Good article.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/bitcoin-s-new-barons-no-longer-have-to-sell-to-live-in-luxury?cmpId=flipboard
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
December 13, 2017, 06:11:46 PM
Looks like we are getting some really positive news everywhere on the internet today. Check this out!

how do you get these palm beach emails? I tried subscribing but never got an email from them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 05:33:47 AM
What can SALT be Used for?

In this blog, we will look at the SALT ERC-20 Token which our members can use to use our platform and get their Blockchain-Backed Loans™. Blockchain token sales have skyrocketed this year. Since SALT Lending successfully completed our discounted membership sale this summer, a myriad of tokens have joined us on the blockchain. What many have in common is they they share the ERC-20 component of the Ethereum protocol. This is a smart contract code that enables SALT to use the token mechanism to control access to its membership system.
https://blog.saltlending.com/what-can-the-salt-token-be-used-for-ce9ed25ab060

I was really looking forward to having my mind changed on the uselessness of those tokens but:

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
December 12, 2017, 04:15:49 PM
What can SALT be Used for?

In this blog, we will look at the SALT ERC-20 Token which our members can use to use our platform and get their Blockchain-Backed Loans™. Blockchain token sales have skyrocketed this year. Since SALT Lending successfully completed our discounted membership sale this summer, a myriad of tokens have joined us on the blockchain. What many have in common is they they share the ERC-20 component of the Ethereum protocol. This is a smart contract code that enables SALT to use the token mechanism to control access to its membership system.
https://blog.saltlending.com/what-can-the-salt-token-be-used-for-ce9ed25ab060
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 12:19:08 PM
Did anybody order Salt Nano Ledger S? I ordered one and replied to email, but I didn't receive any update.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 07:15:34 AM
Go create an account and login. They are charging $25 for 1 salt. Exchange is currently $7-8 bucks.

Launch this month.

I would speculate that they may offer some type of reward/payment for holding the token.

Business model is solid and they have a great team, looks very solid.

If they are charging 25$ per SALT, does this means that the price in the exchanges will go up with 100% certainty? What can goes wrong? Where is the catch?
December 11, 2017, 05:03:58 AM
Go create an account and login. They are charging $25 for 1 salt. Exchange is currently $7-8 bucks.

Launch this month.

I would speculate that they may offer some type of reward/payment for holding the token.

Yep, they said before that we will be able to do stacking salt in the future. Hope we hear about it soon as well.
Activity: 56
December 11, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

Launch this month.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 06:53:14 AM
When can we expect release of platform.
was expecting in end of november.. but looks like will take lot more time

Why you were expecting the platform to be released end of November if they did clearly stated that any time q4 2017.

Definitely the platform will be released this december, just be ready.
December 10, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

Why you were expecting the platform to be released end of November if they did clearly stated that any time q4 2017.
Activity: 23
December 09, 2017, 09:38:59 PM
Sometime this month. Their timeline states Q4 and we are at the end of Q4 right now 

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 03:27:10 PM
whether to loan money in salt not losses ? , how about the salt value price is fluctative ? .
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 02:03:04 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 02:10:47 PM
I think in feast like a Xmas lots of people will need fiat money , if the platform launch before this date, we will see demand from US citizens , anyone agree with me ?
Yes, to celebrate the new year & Xmas will undoubtedly require a lot of fiat money, I fully agree with you. Therefore, we must not miss this short moment and take this opportunity.
f4
Activity: 86
December 08, 2017, 01:11:29 PM
Salt will defnitly go through the roof when the platform launches, as there is defnitly a huge demand for it.
But I am sceptical if they get the Bank licence untill the end of the year.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
December 08, 2017, 11:12:56 AM
I think in feast like a Xmas lots of people will need fiat money , if the platform launch before this date, we will see demand from US citizens , anyone agree with me ?
Pages:
Jump to: