Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Celsius is better than Salt? - page 2. (Read 108223 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 02:45:31 AM
interesting project but what is the purpose of this project,how can you earn from it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
SALT Blockchain-Backed Loans™ Expands Marketing Program To Drive Growth

DENVER, March 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- SALT Lending (SALT), which offers blockchain-backed cash loans using the value of cryptocurrency as collateral, announced the expansion of its marketing team by hiring experienced marketing executive, Amanda Costanzi, to lead these efforts as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of SALT Lending and Blockchain-Backed Loans™.

In this role, Costanzi will provide strategic leadership for SALT's growing investment in marketing and customer experience initiatives that fuel the market for these lending services through greater engagement with both individual borrowers and businesses.

"SALT is in the unique position to have an enormous impact on the growth of blockchain-backed loans, which is poised for remarkable expansion globally. The key is to educate consumers, build engagement and nurture demand for financial services that are more secure, faster and less expensive than traditional services," said Costanzi. "This is a company that believes and invests in marketing, and those are key ingredients for fueling the kind of growth that our community is anticipating."

Costanzi brings more than 20 years of marketing experience to her role at SALT, including expertise in market-building programs for entrepreneurial businesses as well as corporations seeking stronger growth in key markets. She has held leadership positions at GE Money, Wachovia, Wells Fargo and TEMPOE, driving growth and increasing customer and satisfaction.

"While we are thrilled with the rapid growth that SALT has experienced thus far, we are just scratching the surface of this market's potential. SALT is committed to leading the growth of this market, and the timing is ideal for the expansion of our marketing and engagement efforts," said Caleb Slade, Co-Founder and Community Director at SALT. "Amanda's appointment to the CMO role brings a wealth of marketing experience to our executive team, and her leadership will benefit both individual members and the businesses for whom we generate loans."

In SALT's expanded marketing organization, Costanzi will partner with new hire Jennifer Nealson, CMO of SALT Blockchain Asset Management. SALT has united two highly-respected marketing executives from the financial services industry to increase awareness of SALT Blockchain-Backed Loans, SALT Blockchain Asset Management, the SALT Foundation and other financial services the company provides.

As a catalyst for growth in the U.S. market, SALT recently hosted Denver Day for Crypto, which attracted more than 500 attendees in one of the largest blockchain-focused gatherings ever held in Denver. This educational forum focused on all aspects of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, bringing together the world's foremost experts and putting a spotlight on Denver as the emerging international hub for the blockchain industry.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/salt-blockchain-backed-loans-expands-marketing-program-to-drive-growth-300616873.html
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
March 20, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
Couldn't you just start a new thread. Very original thread title. Unwatched
Activity: 128
Activity: 82
March 19, 2018, 10:58:01 PM
Salt is still closed to new user registration?

When will they open again?
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
March 16, 2018, 04:29:19 PM
in case a person who borrows won't come back a financial debt then exactly what penalties or even fees will be imposed upon him

I believe they just take your deposited coin. Might be wrong
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
March 16, 2018, 04:26:24 PM
It is just opportunity for many people who discover Salt later. If price can reach there once just imagine in next bull run these markets will be setting up new all time highs one after other. I can be considered new community member after what I started to pick some up little by little at these prices.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
in case a person who borrows won't come back a financial debt then exactly what penalties or even fees will be imposed upon him
Activity: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
We are already below the 2nd phase of ICO price.
A journey from $23 to $2
hoping for some news from team
It's not just salt, all crypto market gone down a lot... Be patient we are all in the similar situation Wink

Yeah, but what is going on with Salt? It`s price has fallen below any reasonable level. When other tokens plunged 2-3 times times during bloodbath, this token plunged almost 7 times. I`m trying to find official Ann thread on bitcointalk forum, but found only this thread. What happens with the price, this project is scam or not?

This project are not a scam never......just get down same many currency, give i t time to get up and be happy.
Activity: 700
March 16, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
A journey from $23 to $2
It's not just salt, all crypto market gone down a lot... Be patient we are all in the similar situation Wink

Yeah, but what is going on with Salt? It`s price has fallen below any reasonable level. When other tokens plunged 2-3 times times during bloodbath, this token plunged almost 7 times. I`m trying to find official Ann thread on bitcointalk forum, but found only this thread. What happens with the price, this project is scam or not?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:08:38 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-09/mauritian-president-gurib-fakim-to-resign-prime-minister-says

^^

She's their main contact with the State Bank Mauritius.

Once she's out of the picture, SALT's going to be in deep shit cause all of her business dealings will get investigated.

Don't come crying later and say you didn't know.
Activity: 422
March 16, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
In my opinion, this looks like a very good entry if anyone plans to buy SALT.
i doubt if it goes below that
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
March 16, 2018, 02:59:46 AM
A journey from $23 to $2
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2018, 05:17:10 PM
A journey from $23 to $2
Activity: 342
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
Yeah. Salt went up with +10% today! Salt ranked 48: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/salt
And today the price has fallen. All coins suffer from a fall. There is no stability.
Activity: 7
March 13, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
Ithouht this community is for dentacoin?
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 05:49:50 PM
Yeah. Salt went up with +10% today! Salt ranked 48: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/salt
Activity: 57
March 11, 2018, 01:40:12 AM
Super excited to see that SALT is on CoinGenome now

https://coingenome.com/coin/salt

To the moon!
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 05:34:08 AM
Hitting all time lows in btc price and from what I hear over 1 bill in pending loans. Good times.
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
March 07, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
guys
i once reistered the affiliate partner section and redirected my domain

getsalt.info

to your services -now i see its offline - please comment
Pages:
Jump to: