Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Celsius is better than Salt? - page 6. (Read 108223 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 05:25:47 AM
You will receive money via SALT lending in fiat but the lender will be some investor from SALT.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 03:24:34 PM
  anyone can help to answer? because I can't completely understand an economic model of SALT. who exactly lends money? I mean whether this money for lending derive from VC funds, banks, individual investors or somewhere else?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:15:08 PM
Anyone know how the lending process is progressing? I am a verified Enterprise member and was invited to request a loan which I did about a month ago and haven't heard anything since....
Activity: 9
January 15, 2018, 11:00:39 PM
I don't understand where there is a difference in price.

Do you see SALT hitting like $80 in next 6 months?

SALT token will always be pegged against USdollar. Also the usecase of this token is limited to their platform just to get membership.
So I would not expect huge price gains of the SALT token. Just keep a few of them for future use just in case it gets very popular...

For me it represents no value as I am still waiting for the loan approval from them and I can not use it for anything else.

Have you been approved yet? I just submitted my account for verification but need the loan for an investment, less than 3 weeks from now. Hoping I will be approved and receive the funds before then
Activity: 96
January 15, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
On themerkle has been published an article about SALT

https://themerkle.com/salt-a-way-to-avoid-taxes/
kjs
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 08:16:19 PM
SALT Alternative Scheduled Payments Policy
"Borrower may use Salt Membership (SALT) [token(s)] for the purpose of paying scheduled payments of loan interest and loan principal."
https://membership.saltlending.com/files/Alternative-Scheduled-Payments-Policy.pdf
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 14, 2018, 06:52:17 AM
today i needed pepper Cheesy now i gonna buy myzelf some SALT;D
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

SALT token will always be pegged against USdollar. Also the usecase of this token is limited to their platform just to get membership.
So I would not expect huge price gains of the SALT token. Just keep a few of them for future use just in case it gets very popular...

For me it represents no value as I am still waiting for the loan approval from them and I can not use it for anything else.

Can buy at market low price then when you get loan you can pay all with SALT that's use of this token and not only........support project are two.........on end of this month and the first week on next this wonderful coin start fly over 60/80$ check next month
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
January 12, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
Hello, have the question about system work:
how the funds will be deposited directly into the members bank account? SALT will be cooperate directly with banks?
thanks

after done oyur money euro or dollar come to your bank account.....no cooperation with any bank just sepa transfer

Are you sure EURO is supported? I've checked https://www.saltlending.com/ and the only currencies at the moment seem to be YEN, RMB, GBP, USD and CHF.
Activity: 60
January 11, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

Activity: 251
January 11, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
Salt, this project name looks funny. But I really impressed and will follow it. Do you plan to operate some bounty programs in the future, Dev?

Doubt it most stronger projects don't generally offer up bounties and quite frankly they don't need to as their use case functions without getting the word out there. I am kind of surprised how the arbitrage attempt aren't happening more but it makes sense to wait until you hear a success story. Hopefully a few of those can pop up in the coming days and give confidence to those who are currently hesitating on this!
So what you mean that I dont have any opportunity to get tokens from bounties. The only way to get this token is buying on the exchange, right?
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 04:38:09 PM
how the funds will be deposited directly into the members bank account? SALT will be cooperate directly with banks?
thanks

after done oyur money euro or dollar come to your bank account.....no cooperation with any bank just sepa transfer
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 10, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
Hello guys. Did anybody get the SALT loan already? I applied on 29.12.2017 and no feedback till today. What are the parameters of SALT loan?
Activity: 15
January 09, 2018, 09:05:55 PM
What is the SALT token usage? They stated that loans will be provided in cash and will be backed by other currencies like Bitcoin or Ether.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 09, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
I think two most undervalued coins on the market is Salt and Wax. This two will be 3 figure coins at the end of 2018. I am heavily invested in this projects.
Activity: 56
January 09, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
Neblio maybe an opponent of SALT. They are going to the moon

Neblio is nothing like SALT.
Activity: 125
January 09, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
Neblio maybe an opponent of SALT. They are going to the moon
Activity: 38
January 09, 2018, 12:08:29 PM