Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Celsius is better than Salt? - page 4. (Read 108223 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
I just received my nano ledger S from SALT. It was a good deal, thank you SALT!!!
https://ibb.co/n5ieBS
Activity: 8
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
I think it's the right decision to choose to buy SALT Coin, because I believe the SALT Coin is a coin that can beat ethereum and bitcoin, and will become the first rank altcoin in the future.

it can beat eth and btc? it is running on eth... and bitcoin ia mb< their best "working product" in terms of lending. But i agree it has great potenzial anyway Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:17:36 PM
I think it's the right decision to choose to buy SALT Coin, because I believe the SALT Coin is a coin that can beat ethereum and bitcoin, and will become the first rank altcoin in the future.

And how did you come to this ambitious conclusion?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 25
February 08, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
just received my ledger nano by UPS ! cool that was a nice deal in the end
Activity: 49
February 07, 2018, 02:41:18 PM
Activity: 98
February 06, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
I will follow this project with great interest on this project
Activity: 82
Merit: 17
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 04:29:11 PM
Any update on funds requested, are we over a Billion yet?
January 31, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
Cant recommend those SALTfu**s, I bought a membership in december and didnt hear shit since then. no message, no info and my request for a loan is ignored till now. Useless site, just gathering money from stupids like me :-D

I thought they have a functioning model and marketplace? Its not up and running yet?
Activity: 51
January 31, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
Cant recommend those SALTfu**s, I bought a membership in december and didnt hear shit since then. no message, no info and my request for a loan is ignored till now. Useless site, just gathering money from stupids like me :-D
January 30, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
SALT I immediately liked as a modern project, solving many problems associated with lending. Salt already has practical application and this is a huge advantage. But we must understand that other coins (such as debitum) also have a claim on this market, also having a strong team and partners who want to select a piece of the credit market with the help of crypto currency. Salt must constantly make important updates to keep the leading position, which is not so simple ... Such projects are a logical continuation of the ideology of all crypto currency!  Cool

Explain what do you mean by logical continuation. Aren't crypto supposed to make the world decentralized, and remove fiat from equation?

I personally think both crypto and fiat can co-exist and does not require one to be "removed" from the equation.

Back to SALT, there are similar p2p lending platform coming up, one of them is fintrux which looks interesting though i am not sure what's their USP compared to SALT.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
January 29, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
SALT I immediately liked as a modern project, solving many problems associated with lending. Salt already has practical application and this is a huge advantage. But we must understand that other coins (such as debitum) also have a claim on this market, also having a strong team and partners who want to select a piece of the credit market with the help of crypto currency. Salt must constantly make important updates to keep the leading position, which is not so simple ... Such projects are a logical continuation of the ideology of all crypto currency!  Cool

Explain what do you mean by logical continuation. Aren't crypto supposed to make the world decentralized, and remove fiat from equation?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
January 28, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
January 28, 2018, 04:09:30 PM
Listing on UPcoin (February 01 00:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/salt-salt-listing-on-upcoin-2505
copper member
Activity: 123
January 27, 2018, 08:50:52 AM
SALT is in the coin vote list for Legolas! Legolas is an upcoming premium exchange focused on institutional investors, so that means high volume! Participate in the public ICO, starting on the 1st of February 12:00 PM GMT, at https://legolas.exchange and cast your vote!

Activity: 31
January 26, 2018, 10:27:17 PM
Fair warning to anyone thinking about depositing their SALT tokens on your SALT website account  You won't be able to withdraw your salt tokens unless you give your id and other detailed information. I decided against using SALT but now my tokens are stuck and have no choice but to go through the long account setup process in order to get withdraw my SALT tokens. My own fault but just letting everyone know. I just really think SALT should really fix this issue and allow people to withdraw their tokens if they change their mind with the platform.
Activity: 5
January 25, 2018, 10:10:13 PM
Interest really is 12 to 25%? Isn't that a bit on higher side? That's almost double by any conventional means.

It is common for these types of loans. Similar to their approach to overcollateralization (or credit enchancement).

What's the other crypto based loan token, that is giving similar interest rates? Can you name a couple?

There isnt any other service similar to SALT (SEC approved, loans form banks/accredited investors etc).

However, there are plenty of services outside the crypto world that allow vert volatile assets to be collateralized. Their rates, collateral required etc are very similar.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
January 25, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
Interest really is 12 to 25%? Isn't that a bit on higher side? That's almost double by any conventional means.

It is common for these types of loans. Similar to their approach to overcollateralization (or credit enchancement).

What's the other crypto based loan token, that is giving similar interest rates? Can you name a couple?
Pages:
Jump to: