Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 9. (Read 27618 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 02:06:06 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Unfortunately, the crypto market is now experiencing very difficult times. Among the main causes of current problems, I can single out attempts to manipulate prices, market speculation, massive sales and panic. But in any case, the situation should improve next year, so I continue to buy good coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 30, 2018, 08:05:24 AM
The rates of the crypto were so high that  allures the investors to book profit and they are consistently selling ,manipulators are shorting and covering ,buyers are away from the market these are the reason the crypto is facing downfall.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2018, 08:01:17 AM
In my opinion, the market decline in 2018 has been predicted by many experts. The hypotheses are discussed and entered into the final result of the present. Bans are launched in countries with strong potential in the crypto world: China, South Korea or India at the beginning of 2018. It is not a reason to decide. but it also has a big impact on investor psychology and confusion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 30, 2018, 07:56:01 AM
Crypto price reduction is indeed a big challenge for investors and traders, because testing how strong they are in facing very volatile market conditions, all risks must be faced, rapid price movements make us have to be able to understand and study market conditions so we can be right in taking steps , we have to know when the best time to invest, the price decrease usually occurs in crypto so don't be surprised by the decline, because after the decline there will definitely be a recovery
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
Probably many have already said that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. Necessarily after the fall of the should rise. Many people believe that cryptocurrencies are a fraud and begin to misinform other people. With this we can not fight. People should understand that blockchain is an important tool in transforming the world.
Activity: 196
December 30, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
Not only cryptoactives are facing a fall. The entire stock market is bearish. Look at the charts of all the world's largest projects (Facebook, Apple, and so on), many have fallen by more than 70 percent. It is hoped that cryptoactives will grow faster in a bull market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 07:00:56 AM
Now we see the banal hype-cycle, all markets go through the stages of accumulation and distribution. At the end of 2017 bitcoin was extremely overvalued, so we are seeing a consequence of the incredible growth and achievement of the fair price of bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
Most ICOs just want money and don't want to implement their projects, which are mostly tokens that you don't really want to invest in. All these tokens correlate with Bitcoin and Ethereum prices, which has pulled them all down. Of course there are still outstanding projects such as ADA, QTum, IOTA, EOS, ... are real projects, and it calls a huge amount of money from investors.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 30, 2018, 06:50:01 AM
There are so many reasons behind the fall of the price of crypto, some are very well known while others are hidden like price manipulation and stuff, but some factors that greatly contribute to it is the fall itself because the more it falls, the more people leave.
Activity: 364
December 30, 2018, 06:36:39 AM
Because you do not have to drive for hype. People when investing their money, first check everything and think it over. You can not chase the opinion of the majority.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:31:06 AM
I think the decline in the price of crypto is directly related to the holder, because when more than 40% of the holders choose to sell crypto, this will result in a rapid decline in the price of crypto and lead to panic sales by other traders.
Activity: 434
December 30, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
This is not so strange, it is just that Bitcoin is cleaning up the cryptocurrency market, which is now a junkyard, and many tokens are worthless. So the market decline is normal, don't worry about the future of cryptocurrency, you only need to invest in the right coin to get rich.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
Everyone wants to make money from cryptocurrencies, but only when the crypto exceeds the purchase price can generate profits, so when most people sell crypto profits, the market will fall sharply.
Activity: 392
December 30, 2018, 03:54:28 AM
At the moment, I often invest in cryptocurrency, as it is at the bottom. I know that next year it will grow. The main coins I keep in my cryptocurrency portfolio are SUQA and ETH. At the moment I am very happy to see a positive trend on the stock exchange. I do not trade and wait for a good price and great benefits.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

the rise and fall of the price of the digital currency is a property possessed by the digital currency. for an investor, do not care about that. price decline is an opportunity and opportunity for an investor to find a lot of profit in other times. in my opinion, for those of you who want to invest, this is a very appropriate time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 29, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
in my point of view the scenario is not so bad as we tend to paint it... BTC still holds roughly 3x the value it had before the bull run so I don't think there is reason for alarm yet
on the other hand digital money is the future, I have no doubt about it, so the market will return eventually and global adoption will keep moving forward... there is no way to turn your back to it... crypto is here and will not go away
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
I think this is the result of price manipulation. When huge whales start selling crypto products, ordinary purchasing power will not be able to withstand huge sales.
December 29, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
This is a normal development. There are too many junk tokens in the cryptocurrency market. They are meaningless. They are just tools for scammers. A large number of scammer projects cause the cryptocurrency market to collapse, but the cryptocurrency market will recover in the future.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 28, 2018, 07:05:17 AM
If it can face uptrend then we should be expecting the other side too, everyone in this crypto space should always have patient and also know that this crypto is sometime up and down the other time , so we have to be used to it and stop this complain all the time.
Merit: 3
December 28, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
Lot of uncertainty created in bitcoinsv and mining crises and bitcoin etf all these factors responsible for crypto fall down of prices we can expect the prices to bounce again in jan first quarter
Pages:
Jump to: