Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 10. (Read 27618 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 06:55:17 AM
I'm still faithful to the cryptocurrency market and I can say that it has a very good future.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 06:52:10 AM
as we know that the price in crypto is very volatile, so there will definitely be an increase and decrease in prices that occur unexpectedly, indeed bad news about crypto makes many investors hesitate to invest, thus affecting prices in the market due to reduced demand for coins, but I'm sure here are still many investors who believe in crypto, so crypto prices will definitely recover

the more people invest back in crypto and return to buy large amounts of coins, the crypto price will recover
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 06:07:10 AM
Because the market was so overheated that further growth was vital to the entire industry. We have already come too far, which is why we are now at these levels. Everything is done according to a certain plan.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
I have hear about a theory that big companies want to enter the crypto currencies industry and they want the lowest prices. Whales are pushing the market down and when these companies will buy enough cryptos, we will go to the moon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 25, 2018, 07:45:59 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

This is a standard situation in the market when an overheated asset starts to cool down. That doesn't mean it won't heat up again, no. It will again gain previous volumes, only more gradually.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 24, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
The market has a growth phase, in 2017 it was at the maximum values and the market was overbought , and what we are now seeing a correction I think this is a normal phenomenon, in the future I think everyone is waiting for the market to recover and I think it will be
The whole year of growth, it was even difficult to imagine, besides what a powerful end of the year came out, after this it was quite normal to wait for such a powerful and prolonged fall
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 24, 2018, 03:03:53 PM
The market has a growth phase, in 2017 it was at the maximum values and the market was overbought , and what we are now seeing a correction I think this is a normal phenomenon, in the future I think everyone is waiting for the market to recover and I think it will be
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
The market is extremely volatile and if there is one thing that BTC's history taught us is that these kind of associations are unpredictable but the constant part of BTC's movement. It happened before and it will happen again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 24, 2018, 01:05:30 PM
It seems like this is something that might happen every year, so we have the opportunity to buy more at discounted prices
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 24, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

The main reason of the fall down is that in 2017 market grew abnormally and was overvalued and now market tries to find a right price, that's my vision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 24, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
It is logicall considering the previous strong and intensive phase of growth. The definite reason is questionable, but i think that somebody just want these price levels for their sake
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 24, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
The cryptocurrency market showed the players that it is very volatile and it is very difficult to predict exactly which one it will be tomorrow.
A significant decline in 2018 and the restoration of it now proves that you never need to despair and over time you will be able to achieve the expected success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 24, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Bitcoin in particular and the market in general have experienced many fluctuations of price and this is an indispenable rule of financial market. After ending downtrend, it is sure to go up again. Just wait and see
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 24, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
One reason I see why the cryptocurrency market is falling and it faces fast pace is that due to the collapse of the bitcoin price, so with the bitcoin rise this month expect it to increase in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 24, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

Yes all are part of the game and the wise men were not fall as easy as these , because in crypto trading there's many ways to earn money , so learn to grab the opportunity with your small amount of money , unlike forex that really need huge amount to start for investment.
in any case, the cryptocurrency should not be the only source of income and most importantly, it does not give up all the available funds for investments in cryptocurrency ..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
In my opinion crypto falling because investors are dumping their coins in these days like chirsmas  and new year ahead. so i'm sure the price will rise gradually in 2019.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Yes all are part of the game and the wise men were not fall as easy as these , because in crypto trading there's many ways to earn money , so learn to grab the opportunity with your small amount of money , unlike forex that really need huge amount to start for investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 24, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
First of all, such a decline occurred due to such a rapid growth. And why there was a growth? Because the crypto market was overvalued and everyone carried their money on it. Now everything falls into place.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

There is a limit to any indicator. At that moment, all the indicators reached their limit and to break through their limits it was necessary either to legalize Bitcoin everywhere or just to blow up the entire sphere.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
We see such a fall due to the declining level of capitalization, which adversely affects the price of coins!
Pages:
Jump to: