Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did I lose on trade ?? - page 26. (Read 2430 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 01:08:45 PM
i think  the first reason can be  is that you have no or less experienced about trading,secondly, you lost your patient when you are trading and want quick profit, those reasons can make you lost all money if you can not control your emotions and keep a clear mind before any decision.
Panic is the main reason, and joining trading without further knowledge about the coin you are trading at and how much you are willing to take risk, trading is simply to understande based on its concept but in actual it was really hard you have to lose for you to analyze and can set your own strategies with it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 23, 2017, 12:54:10 PM
i think  the first reason can be  is that you have no or less experienced about trading,secondly, you lost your patient when you are trading and want quick profit, those reasons can make you lost all money if you can not control your emotions and keep a clear mind before any decision.
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
December 23, 2017, 12:44:08 PM
You must be patient if you want to get profit, but you can't control your emotion. If you just start to trade as newbie, holding is the better choice for you than selling at the lower price. Ethereum is good and potentially next to bitcoin. So, you don't need to be worried about the price. Don't use daily trading. It's so risky and you can loss your money even 50% in a day if you don't know how to trade. But keep learning from your mistake. Dont blame the market.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 12:36:48 PM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
It is not lose instead you make your self lose you can try to roll your bankroll for you to earn more try to buy some cheap coins that has potential and better wait until it will going to rise.

Yeah i agree i think you buy at the high price, then in just 5 minutes the price decrease that's why you lose your money. You should know first the price of the coin and the potential it have before you buy to avoid losing money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 12:17:04 PM
What exchange sites would you recommend ?

Also, nobody has answered this yet: how can you make money on cex.io if for example 1Eth costs you 800$ but to sell back 1 Eth you only get 700$ back ?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 23, 2017, 10:15:43 AM
You should understand that other price ticker sites doesn't reflect what cex.io have on their platform. It could be that the prices has since moved after you initiated your trade. It won't hurt to double check the prices on a trading site you're using so the next time you are keeping track of a certain coin's price, use their own API and not rely on third-party price tickers. This should be a lesson learned but all in all, you've got some kind of information based on your mistake, so not bad at all.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
December 23, 2017, 08:18:13 AM
It seems you did not calculate the rate or the price changed on the exchange before your order was submitted.
You need to be careful when trading or you can lose large amounts of money quickly if you do not understand the market.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
December 23, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
Be more patient and never sell at the price lower than you bought. All the altcoins last time grow much more faster than Bitcoin
December 23, 2017, 08:13:07 AM
On what exchange site can I daytrade with low fees and rates where the buy is not much higher than the sell ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
December 23, 2017, 08:01:07 AM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
It is not lose instead you make your self lose you can try to roll your bankroll for you to earn more try to buy some cheap coins that has potential and better wait until it will going to rise.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 07:57:47 AM
you should see the price directly from the exchange that you are using profit trading. if that's true and you do not want to lose your money it seems you just need to be patient and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

Well, first of all you must follow the rule of buy low and sell high. And if you don't buy low like in this case you must set your target selling price and wait. When I invested ETH several months ago there was a time when ETH was bearish for several weeks. But at some point it went up and I tool back my investment when the value increased 3 fold. Patience is a virtue.
December 23, 2017, 07:12:30 AM
No I bought it at 15:10 when according to coinlivewatch the price was 570$ and sold it at 16:11 when the price was 618

Not screenshot but previously I did show transaction history. The price to buy is always higher than to sell, like 100$ difference + 7% fees (two times) that’s why I lost.. How can we win short term on such an exchange site ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
December 23, 2017, 12:28:28 AM
Lol wtf you didn't even post screenshots or say at what price you sold or anything. How would anyone know what crazy crap you did to lose €500!? Hahaha. Just look at your trade history!!
Activity: 336
December 23, 2017, 12:25:14 AM
sad for you, you need to learn first about trading before your going trade. there are many things you need to learn in trading so if you buy and buy without thinking then your going to loose your money. you shouldnt sell in when you cant earn profits sometimes patiences is the key to success in trading, wait for it to pump.
Activity: 70
December 23, 2017, 12:20:03 AM

I don't know for sure but it sounds like it got away from you and you didn't sell soon enough.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

Seems you are new to trading, you don't need to give yourself unnecessary panic on crypto. Panic is not good it can kill, when next you invest and there is a lot of red in market just HODL your coin. I believe by holding it, you will get something huge from that.
December 22, 2017, 08:31:39 PM

There is no accurate price. Price depends on demand and supply in each exchange. You can watch prices of ETH in each exchange check here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets

Don't sell with loss.
[/quote]

This is the price to buy Eth with $ ?
What about the price to sell Eth ?

How can we still profit, if there is such a difference (on cex.io at least) between the sell and buy price ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 22, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

There is no accurate price. Price depends on demand and supply in each exchange. You can watch prices of ETH in each exchange check here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets

Don't sell with loss.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 02:50:11 PM
The price of altcoin has fallen down too much today. So, I think that you should not sell your coins. Let buy it back and hold until it recovers in new year
Pages:
Jump to: