Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 01:48:48 PM
I chose bitcoin because I saw a very good opportunity to invest and also I'm sure of bitcoin Because bitcoin is the world's first digital currency created by a young Japanese in the year 2009 ago, usually the first thing in publishing it is a maximum publishing not tiruandaru already-already.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created and the date of its origin back to 2009. Powered by blockchain technology, it's very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill. Even better, just holding Bitcoin produces long-term profits with sustained growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin and this is not near the end of its power. and I've never tried another cryptocurency so far and I think it's easier to do. Additionally bitcoin is a pioneer in the crypto market that helps many people do online work. There are many ways to produce bitcoins for those who have no money to invest, they can do a signature campaign like I do now. If you have money then you can invest or trade. This is a good courtesy.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

i chose bitcoin because it is the most suitable source of income for a student like me, it doesn't required degree in earning bitcoin it is free from taxes. other than that it is really a great source of income not just that. it can also be a payment in buying loads and paying electric bills here in our country.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
Personally I choose bitcoin because this is my one alternative way to earn money which doesn’t really take too much effort to work. The best thing in crypto that you can manage your time.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 03, 2018, 12:23:51 PM
I chose bitcoin because a friend of mine had introduced bitcoin to me and he let me take the money he invested in bitcoin. I thought that money was very little, but right after that he showe me the amount of interest he earned. I'm really surprised about it. From that I chose bitcoin where I invested
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
the reason people prefer bitcoin in my opinion because bitcoin is considered more secure and its user privacy is also guaranteed, there are also think bitcoin for investment because it assumes high value assets and some also think bitcoin will become digital currency in the future.
Activity: 116
April 03, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
I have chosen bitcoin for a simple reasons that I have the leverage to do what ever I want. I can work alone and does not have a boss and lastly, I think I do have a future with bitcoin. It really makes me joyful that I am part of these community.
Activity: 93
April 03, 2018, 09:52:01 AM
I agree, bitcoin is the fastest way to earn money when it comes to investing, you don't have to wait for how many months for years just to have a big profit. as long as your good in analyzing alt coins, it will easy  for you to have a good profit.
Activity: 98
April 03, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because my co-workers told me that it has a great help in earning money especially I am still a student. I've seen from them that it is really true because they are planning to quit on their job and focus on bitcoin because they have higher money savings than their regular job.
Activity: 322
April 03, 2018, 09:33:51 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

Bitcoin's price is really a good investment because there is a time in the market where all the coins price is decreasing and you can invest a huge amount in order to earn profit when the market state is going back to normal, the principles of marketing is buy and sell which will make you earn profit if you are good on trading.
Activity: 90
April 03, 2018, 09:27:30 AM
I choose it because even if i did not finish my studies i can still earn from bitcoin. And it is very popular also so i choose to enter in bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 57
April 03, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
I  choose bitcoin becaus bitcoin has really a great capability to rise someday and it is really growing fast like its price.I believe many people would really trust in bitcoin because bitcoin is really safe and a good way to save mobey and it  has really a good feedback if we ask those person who really ingage on investing into it.
Activity: 336
April 03, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoins because it was good for long term investment and the volatility of the market will always make you earn more profit if you are a good trader so it is all about hard work in this industry and anyone can be rich if they are really determinated on their work.
Activity: 76
April 03, 2018, 09:17:38 AM
because bitcoin gives people a chance to earned for their family's future and also teaches us to become more hardworking and be patient at the same time..
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
April 03, 2018, 08:33:39 AM
A lot of reasons. Its untraceable. It is decentralized. Means no one can control it. It is volatile which make it veey profitable if patterns are noticed and finally it's always going up.
I chose bitcoin because of the freedom it gives. freedom from applying to a company just to have a decent job. because in bitcoin you can work from home without any hassle or any stress from your Boss. It gives you more time to spend with your family. and you can do it anywhere at any given time. It gives you the chance to earn money even if you're still a student. and one of the good things about bitcoin, it's value can go higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 03, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
Because of its popularity I choose bitcoin among all altcoins , because I can see that it is already a stable crypto in the coin market and for us new in this organization we should rely  on the existing coin that had already something been proven and the truth for this it is on top of the coin market index in terms of value.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 07:37:27 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because its block chain concept pioneered the context of crypto currency
Bitcoin has have a distributed ledger technology to streamline the world blockchain type systems
Trading settlement platforms.bitcoin has have a potential to be the greatest sites of all.
Activity: 40
April 03, 2018, 07:33:02 AM
bitcoin is a risky investment place but it is very interesting because if we are lucky then we will be able to inflate the money we have quickly, initially I am afraid to join but when I see many people who succeed in crypto I become interested to try it
Activity: 224
April 03, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
The reason why I chose bitcoin is that, as you now see it has its place in the community, there are a lot of opportunities in bitcoin to make a profit in your imagination. Now the price of bitcoin is very good for investment.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
Bitcoin if future and soon everything will be on blockchain i see it going to be world main currency by 2028

Pages:
Jump to: