Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Hehhe, I am definately a bitcoin expert, not having a single satoshi on my wallet, but I`m interested on the details you would find in your research, so will stay here, thanks.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 06:17:21 PM
I choose bitcoin, becaause it's one of the oldest cryptocurrency, and for sure most people are interested in it and I know about it from my friend and value of this coin is the best.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
The answer of why choosing Bitcoin is not really hard to give. But I was not really cajoled or persuaded to choose Bitcoin by some one. I thought this currency is the oldest and first reliable cryto currency.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
I choose  Bitcoin because  I have  the opportunity to  earn money hir, I have a lot of friend became rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 11, 2018, 04:06:57 PM
I havent choose it. I found it coincidencely and i have been interested in whole crypto market for so long time. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
It was interesting for me to try something new. I just googled bitcoin and started reading about it and understood that it would be something big in few months.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
April 11, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
I chose bitcoin because so far bitcoin has given me a pretty good economic change, and through trading and from my earnings through signature campaigns enough to help me to earn a better income, and with the increased price of the bitcoin that happens now certainly gives a good effect for all bitcoin users in different countries.
I choose bitcoin because I know that I do have a good start from it, I know that it could really help my family to have a stable job by simply believing and holding it, so now I am not wasting my time doing it as I know that in the future I could say that 'it is worth to wait'.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
April 11, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
Am interested in bitcoin because it has to be the number crypto currency and is also the market mover in the crypto world. Above all, my investment in bitcoin has earn me money more than any of my investment outside crypto currency.
Activity: 320
April 11, 2018, 02:29:17 AM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is a lifesaver, many people get rich because of bitcoin, so i choose bitcoin because i believe that i will be rich to bitcoin, i will work here for more years, and i will really workhard for my future, thanks to this opportunity! Bitcoin on top!
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 11, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
I think it's the bitcoin that chose me.
Well, I chose bitcoin because of the popularity and credibility of bitcoin. It makes me believe in bitcoin and the thought that bitcoin will provide a bright future Cool
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 11, 2018, 01:33:17 AM
I chose bitcoin as my main investment because i see that bitcoin pumps too much in a shorter period of time when compared to other coins but i do also hold alts and tokens as my secondary investment and alternative next to bitcoin because im also aware that bitcoin do not always increase.

That is why much better or it is always a good idea to have a back up plan so that your income will keep on flowing.

I do also have an outside business specifically a mini store , so that i could also get an additional income if ever the crypto market wont go well.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
Why i choose bitcoin between Fiat currency?

Im seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as  the biggest opportunity for 3rd world countries to earn same currency  value with the rest of the world.in my country 1 USD now is equivalent to 50 x my local currency,2 hours work for people who earn USD is already 10 hours of work for us and I see it really unfair..but with cryptocurrency my 1 btc would just be the same value wherever i go in the world..for me thats the main reason i choose cryptocurrency it would make the world equally with ONE WORLD CURRENCY.

Fluctuation is the reason truly that will help you to make a lot of profit and not only fluctuation the price of bitcoin is going up so fast thats the reason ehy I choose bitcoin becuase it helps a lot and we can now sell for a bigger one because right now the price is going to peak,  for trader they'll wait that the value will at the bottom. And it sounds good that in a long wait they have the return with the bigger value.

But you have to keep in mind that without experience trading is not worth doing so, keep some experience first and got as much knowledge as you can as I am' still a student now so was looking for a part time job that I can earn money.  A friend of mine suggest me to try bitcoin she said it help her a lot financially, so here I am now trying to explore the world of cryptocurrencies and trying to gain as much knowledge as i can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
April 11, 2018, 01:25:10 AM
Why i choose bitcoin between Fiat currency?

Im seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as  the biggest opportunity for 3rd world countries to earn same currency  value with the rest of the world.in my country 1 USD now is equivalent to 50 x my local currency,2 hours work for people who earn USD is already 10 hours of work for us and I see it really unfair..but with cryptocurrency my 1 btc would just be the same value wherever i go in the world..for me thats the main reason i choose cryptocurrency it would make the world equally with ONE WORLD CURRENCY.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:55:43 AM
The main reason I choose bitcoin because it is easy to use, safe and certainly cheaper when compared with transactions in the banks, and most importantly the bitcoin price continues to rise so if we hold for a long time then we will get big profits.
I totally agree with you, i also choose bitcoin because i am confident that i can earn a lot of money with bitcoin and we all know that the value of bitcoin can really reached very high, maybe $30k or $50k before this year will end, so there is no doubt that choosing bitcoin is the best decision to do.
Yes, its an obvious reason of why many people choose bitcoin compared to any other currency, and as for I choose bitcoin for it is the most profitable coin in crypto world and above all the bitcoin is the only coin that I can direct convert into our fiat local money through coins.ph wallet.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 12:10:32 AM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin brings me more economical to pay for life, i just need to know about the boldly investing market to wait and decide to sell at the right time then i will have more money. so it is a reason choose bitcoin
Activity: 162
April 10, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
That right it is the right please to ask  the opinion of users about bitcoin. For me I choose bitcoin because it is decentralized, it is peer to peer, easy to access, we have fully control our money, secure, learning and the same time another way to earn extra income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 09:46:12 PM
The main reason I choose bitcoin because it is easy to use, safe and certainly cheaper when compared with transactions in the banks, and most importantly the bitcoin price continues to rise so if we hold for a long time then we will get big profits.
I totally agree with you, i also choose bitcoin because i am confident that i can earn a lot of money with bitcoin and we all know that the value of bitcoin can really reached very high, maybe $30k or $50k before this year will end, so there is no doubt that choosing bitcoin is the best decision to do.
Activity: 55
April 10, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
Choice is everything we have carefully considered. Through research, conclusive evidence of the joint effects of Bitcoin, and that's what makes me confident with Bitcoin. Give full change to the benefits that will make my trust in Bitcoin. If we do not understand about it, better learn and love that we are sure and love it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 07:51:34 PM
I choose bitcoin because through signature campaigns i am able to earn money in term of bitcoin also it is the first crypto currency which is the most valuable crypto currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because I think it will help me and my family will help me to achieve my dream, so I will not get bitcoin, and i know bitcoin will help me, so i get everything what i want
Pages:
Jump to: