Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
the reason why I chose bitcoin; it is very easy to use, Im a newbie here and for me I cant find very hard activities here, just invest and read for the sake of wider learnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
I was poor and sad but found bitcoin. Bitcoin gave me an opportunity to start working and recive good money, also changed my mentality and i've got skills.
I choose bitcoin because this is the strongest cryptocurrency, and i choose bitcoin because the future of bitcoin js really bright compare to other cryptocurrency, and i choose bitcoin because i am earning a big profit with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
I was poor and sad but found bitcoin. Bitcoin gave me an opportunity to start working and recive good money, also changed my mentality and i've got skills.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
April 05, 2018, 02:03:04 PM
the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.

off course, bitcoin can accept every one in every country in future.
Of course, we all hope that we can use bitcoin directly so it does not require fiat, but everything will be missed this year, if bitcoin can survive at a price above $ 15k, then it will happen soon, but if the price at the end of this year under $ 5000 it will be difficult to make bitcoin globally accepted.
In the past, I did want to use bitcoin in the real world but now, I do not think that is a good idea. BItcoin is not as fast as people thought. It was fast, though. HOwever, when there are too many people in the network, it seems that bitcoin can not handle a huge number of people 
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 05, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
Why do I choose bitcoin, because bitcoin can generate big profits that can change my life for the better than ever. and I just just follow my signature campaign can have an income that I think is very good and can be an additional income for me. and the way deals are very easy with small taxes and I can enjoy it. and besides the very expensive bitcoin price among other coins and many other advantages.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 01:05:57 PM
I think in bitcoin quite easily get more profit from there. The signcoal campaign on bitcoin gave me the biggest income
That's why I joined bitcoin.
Activity: 28
April 05, 2018, 12:46:07 PM
I didn't choose bitcoin in fact it has the worst programming at all.. no use also unlike other project..
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 05, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
The main reason I choose bitcoin because it is easy to use, safe and certainly cheaper when compared with transactions in the banks, and most importantly the bitcoin price continues to rise so if we hold for a long time then we will get big profits.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
April 05, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.

off course, bitcoin can accept every one in every country in future.
Of course, we all hope that we can use bitcoin directly so it does not require fiat, but everything will be missed this year, if bitcoin can survive at a price above $ 15k, then it will happen soon, but if the price at the end of this year under $ 5000 it will be difficult to make bitcoin globally accepted.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
Not only me but many people also choose bitcoin to invest because these people have confidence in this virtual currency, now many people think that Bitcoin will likely increase this year and they focus a lot into this currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I agree with you, because bitcoin price growth is very fast, so we can get a lot of profit by investing .bitcoin also provides many ways to get it, with one signature campaign. which makes them who do not have a permanent job, but has a busy work that still produces without having to bother.

There's a lot of cryptocurrency choices but i choose only bitcoin because this is the most trusted and known investment that provide a good profit returns.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

Definitely  I agree with you. Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
Activity: 153
April 05, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
I choose bitcoin because my friend told me so. But it doesn't end there because i also do my own research and yes he's right. Bitcoin can help you in so many ways especially in financial aspects.
We have the same situation, I am also convinced by my colleagues to join earning bitcoin. However, like what you said I am also conducting some research, study and understood what really is it. I am also asking them about its features and how can we gain and earn bitcoin. I chose bitcoin because I find it really true and a lot of my colleagues were stable financially with the help of earning bitcoin.
Activity: 97
April 05, 2018, 08:35:49 AM
I choose bitcoin because my friend told me so. But it doesn't end there because i also do my own research and yes he's right. Bitcoin can help you in so many ways especially in financial aspects.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
April 05, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
I chose this BTC because my friends joining in btc she got a business and her life was change. when i ask he till me to join this btc for your future. so i decide to join her to grab this opportunities.
Bitcoin does make a lot of change in many life. And it is certain that bitcoin has brought money to many people around the world. We should thanks Sastoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is a new change in our life and there are still many possibilities for us to make money with bitcoin
Activity: 98
April 05, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
you are the best chooser the most appropriate choose bitcoin as your favorite forum with high bitcoin price, I am a bitcoin user but not a bitcoin expert because I feel still learning bitcoin. bitcoin is good if used for investment get two or even triple interest and can also be used wherever you want because it can be used in the world.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:13:39 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Because its fun! and you can make money by just investing in it. Because it is popular and more expensive then other coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 05, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
Most people need money to live and enjoy life, everyone involved in bitcoin has the same goal that is changing their lives. And especially in this market every age can be involved to make money, from young to old, all they need is bitcoin knowledge and perseverance to work. this is my own opinion.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
April 05, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
I choose bitcoin because of my relatives they choose it because of the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that help to the people ,, of course my relatives . My relatives is supporting bitcoin and me also.  Because i knew that bitcoin is the one that help people to be come rich someday and to reach people they're goals.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
April 05, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
At first i choose bitcoin because it has a lot of people who says thank you to bitcoin because it help a lot of people .. So when i have no work , stressed about school and stressed about the how to earn money in easy way .. And that's it i choose bitcoin because it is the trusted coin ..
Pages:
Jump to: