Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
April 10, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

The reason is quite obvious, it has more market dominance and has been around longer than most alts, with a proven market, it has credibility and has stood the test of time. It is more profitable than most alts considering it has huge volatility index, and daily trade volumes.
you are right, bitcoin trading is also more secure and btc besides it also can be directly redeemed fiat anyway now is the right time to buy because the price is still cheap but if you do not have money then do not buy
I choose Bitcoin for investment because as we know that it is a long term trusted store of value and we can get profit more than profit in other businesses. Secondly, it is very secure as the security and insecurity of Bitcoin is in your own hand that is the wallet in which you keep your Bitcoins secure. If you take care of your password then it is secure and if you are not taking care of your password then it is insecure.

Thirdly, it is the greatest ever opportunity especially for people as it gives the right to people to take care of your own money and handle from your own hands that encouraged the self care which is our success. Besides other features Bitcoin has brought easiness for today people and future people to transact within seconds.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
With the rapid development of the Internet, there are more and more currencies to be paid for this kind of network. BTC is the first coin of global digital cryptographic currency! Many countries in the world are paying with BTC!

BTC will be a new payment tool!
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 07:22:34 PM
I think that bitcoin is a great revolution in the world of currencies. I am really condsidering it as a style of life.
In fact, i chose bitcoin for a lot of reasons; first for being a virtual currency wich is easier to win than cash. Second, there are too many ways to win bitcoin through the internet in differents websites. Third, there is no tax about it and fourth, you do not need diploma or experience to work and win money.
Activity: 273
April 09, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.

I agree with that, and among the rest Bitcoin was the first ever successful cryptocurrency that I have ever knew, and as far as I know the existence of Bitcoin makes every crypto possible to exist, and as a young person I am able to have my own profit not only for myself but also for my family which I know will be a great privilege to me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
the reason i choose btc because btc it can change us for the better, and btc also can provide useful science for us in the future so that's the reason i choose btc.
It make a lot of sense, specially a new one that potentially the online global currency in the near future. So if that happen, I have some. And also, I am counted as a solid supporter of bitcoin since 2014.
Bitcoin is the best way to make life very easy and you can secure your future by investment and i'm sure you will invest a lot of money in bitcoin and that's why you will get huge profit, so that's why i like bitcoin and choose it for my best life because i know it will give me best profit and i secure my future for my family.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
April 09, 2018, 05:45:13 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
the reason i choose btc because btc it can change us for the better, and btc also can provide useful science for us in the future so that's the reason i choose btc.
It make a lot of sense, specially a new one that potentially the online global currency in the near future. So if that happen, I have some. And also, I am counted as a solid supporter of bitcoin since 2014.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
April 09, 2018, 05:10:25 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
April 09, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
It's the least volatile thing currently amongst other coins - I use it to safe my money during this bear market.
Activity: 98
April 09, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
I chose bitcoin because I knew that he could change my life because since my start bitcoin I felt that my life changed gradually so I chose bitcoin because it was a great help for me and other bitcoin users
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 09, 2018, 03:11:34 PM
I choose  Bitcoin more then one reason. First of all it is old among other crypto and highly trusted and recommend too. Bitcoin is accepted more country in comparison to other crypto currency. Smiley Another reason is its price at international market,which is high then other crypto currency and some time its price is higher than gold too. The main reason behind my choice is its Blockchain technology and more advance money transaction facility. Bitcoin is accepted by many online retailer. Due those above thing i choose Bitcoin among other crypto currency.  Wink
Activity: 47
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
I chose bitcoin because its success is very high and you are constantly read about  all the people's success stories on social media.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

The reason is quite obvious, it has more market dominance and has been around longer than most alts, with a proven market, it has credibility and has stood the test of time. It is more profitable than most alts considering it has huge volatility index, and daily trade volumes.
you are right, bitcoin trading is also more secure and btc besides it also can be directly redeemed fiat anyway now is the right time to buy because the price is still cheap but if you do not have money then do not buy

For this you just need some practice because now bitcoin is high and lot money is required for a proper business in bitcoin. In beginning you will not get high profit if you will panic but if you will hold it will give a lot of profit. Bitcoin is full of opportunities and chances to make future and earn high money so it is the reason why some people go in favor of bitcoin in saving future and earning good money.
Activity: 119
April 09, 2018, 12:02:37 PM
Yes it is because bitcoin is the first digital currency I know. The level of popularity, high sales value makes an investment a good thing for the financial future.
Activity: 126
April 09, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
Well, asides from it being the standard for other cryptos and being the best source of additional income, bitcoin is something that can boost my income without putting too much effort for hard labor. It only requires an internet connection and a device to use, you're all set afterwards...
Activity: 80
April 09, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Because,in free time can earn
Activity: 108
April 09, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
Right now i only choose bitĉoin and alts which are on top to be safe. i have heard and read about some alts which are scams. Recently i invested on bitĉoin because i believe its price would soon rise and hope to eärn so that I can invest more with other top alts too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
April 09, 2018, 03:35:21 AM
I dont choose bitcoin. Bitcoin choose me. I just wish bitcoin would chose me much earlier. So sounds funny, but i just landed here because i want to buy a new graphic card on ebay. When i saw that all the grapghic cards are sold for nearly the new price, my curiosity was awakened. So i do some researches about bitcoin adn cryptocurrencies. I also checked the price and saw that the price is continuesly rising. SO i decided to invest. And now im here.
Activity: 65
April 09, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
I choose bitcoin , because it helps me to earned and saved for my family's future.. earned independently amd wisely..
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 12:09:59 AM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
In my country, many people say that Bitcoin is the best choice for investing, I think the possibility for this coin to grow early is a lot, bitcoin is a kind of currency and has made a lot of money. The rich people in my country, for various reasons, I choose to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 13
April 08, 2018, 10:26:46 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is the oldest crypto coin and it seems to be the leader of the Market. almost other coins also depend on its trend.
Pages:
Jump to: