Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
February 08, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
because bitcoin has really a great capability to rise someday and it is really growing fast like its price.I believe many people would really trust in bitcoin..

Bitcoin growing fast but also can decrease fast ,we know that last year bitcoin increase so fast and look what happen now bitcoin drop a lot, but we don't need to worry because we know bitcoin can recover.

That's it, that is the reason why i choose bitcoin, because of its volatile value. It may be drop more but will increases a lot more also. And that is so interesting to me and I m so excited after this drop down of bitcoin rate because increase will follow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 06:34:01 AM
because bitcoin has really a great capability to rise someday and it is really growing fast like its price.I believe many people would really trust in bitcoin..

Bitcoin growing fast but also can decrease fast ,we know that last year bitcoin increase so fast and look what happen now bitcoin drop a lot, but we don't need to worry because we know bitcoin can recover.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 06:12:04 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
"Choose what make you happy" said on the one quotation I read but I chose what makes me alive I know it's funny how I connect that two sentences. I chose what makes me alive because bitcoin gives every single thing I need from mine to my family necessities even my personal satisfaction. Now a days we need to be practical I know takes time to get a big profit here in bitcoin but I'd rather wait than to waste my time for having good time with my friends when it's not important.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
I chose bitcoin for the reason that it has already made it's name in the market. It has proven that could help a great number of people by making them rich. I chose it because I think it will be a big factor in the future because I think cryptocurrencies will become part of every people's lives through the help and improvement of technology.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 08, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
I choose bitcoin to help my financial problem because I have no job to work yet I just graduated last year and it is hard to find a permanent job to work here and I see bitcoin that I can help about it and I also seen it to my friends who uses bitcoin because they also help by bitcoin.
If i were you, i will be working hard so much so in the next coming years you don't need to find a permanent or stable job because you already saved a lot of money in bitcoin and the thing that you will be just doing is investing, trading then still making a lot more money compare to the employees who are working for at least 8 hours a day.
Activity: 77
February 08, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
Activity: 166
February 08, 2018, 04:36:15 AM
I choose bitcoin because in the opinion of many people bitcoin is one currency that will appear in the world to come. so I should be able to position myself on the upcoming technological advancement.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2018, 03:11:04 AM
I chose bitcoin because of the technology behind bitcoin, which people can use to develop new ideas.

It gave me the opportunity to take part in different ventures and to earn my income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:36:06 AM
I choose bitcoin to help my financial problem because I have no job to work yet I just graduated last year and it is hard to find a permanent job to work here and I see bitcoin that I can help about it and I also seen it to my friends who uses bitcoin because they also help by bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 08, 2018, 01:13:49 AM
Here in crypto, Bitcoin is the most solid. Bitcoin is the largest market. And before, Bitcoin is the only gateway to crypto in my country so I am used to it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 08, 2018, 12:45:49 AM
The number of people who using and patronizing bitcoins are keep increasing. It seems that most of the people in our society will become aware and eventually use bitcoins. I chose bitcoin because I know that bitcoin will be the key for me to become successful person someday.
Activity: 173
February 08, 2018, 12:19:23 AM
I choose Bitcoin because it is current of choice. It is stateless because it is not restricted by artificial borders and it is global currency. and bitcoin cannot forced us to use as currency, this is our choice.
Activity: 28
February 08, 2018, 12:12:03 AM
I chose btc as an investment tool of my savings
.it's innvotive and better to invest that I can afford to lose since
Having btc will be a good advantage in future crypto market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.

However, the improvement in domestic payment methods and the rapid development of alternative (non-cryptocurrency) forms of international transfers has reduced bitcoin’s advantage in this area, especially given its increasing fees and frequent network bottlenecks
Activity: 73
February 07, 2018, 11:14:44 PM
I choose bitcoin because with bitcoin I can do financial transactions easily and quickly. Bitcoin is a new innovation in this era of sophisticated times. I am very lucky to have known bitcoin because not everyone can get the same chance.
Activity: 76
February 07, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
I chose bitcoin because the value changes rapidly. It is unique unlike the fiat money. Also, it is available in many countries which makes sending money overseas easier and tax-free.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
I choose bitcoin because someone recommend it for me. She said I can easily earn using bitcoin ,so I give it a shot and try my luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
I choosed bitcoin because it was interesting for me to learn something fresh new and difficult to undrstand at once. I was wondering how it works and how to use it.
Activity: 318
February 07, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the first coin and is the strongest coin, the bitcoin user population is also at most and it will add strong bitcoin. And the most important advantage of bitcoin that I use as a source of income.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
Hello everybody. I chose Bitcoin on the advice of a friend. Now I do not know if I made a mistake or not in my choice, I decided late. But this is in the end my choice. Then we'll see how he behaves.

I made this choice several years ago, when many of the existing altcoins were not created. I did not know much about crypto. I just wanted to try how to deal with virtual money. Then it became my hobby and later my business.
Pages:
Jump to: