Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
I agree with you, this is mostly the reason why people choose bitcoin .. other than we are easy to join, we also can easily earn income here without spending the hard power.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
because I have allot of profit here and I can earn money without capital. here you can earn easily and I know bitcoin is a big thing and bitcoin will be spread in all country in the future
Activity: 181
February 20, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
because I think bitcoin is the main choice candidate than others, many investors join in it dn I'm sure bitcoin will make me get rich
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:38:37 PM
here are some reasons why I chose bitcoin.
1.Transfer instantly in peer to peer Peer-to-peer itself means Bitcoin runs without having a central server.
2.transfer to anywhere Unlike gold, Bitcoin can be sent anywhere in seconds, whenever and wherever you want
3.Bitcoin is not controlled by any agency or government.
Bitcoin using the Blockchain database is not controlled by a party
4. It is easy to obtainYou can get bitcoin by buying and mining. 5.profitableThis question is like what stock questions to buy tomorrow. No one can be sure
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Well for me, Bitcoin has already proven its worth in the world. A lot of changed lives, even changed the standard payment and banking systems. Also it is easy to use and move, plus the great technology behind it, the block chain. And the last but definitely not the least is its fast increasing value that can give us great profits.

Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
mostly people aim to choose bitcoin because of its price is high that make it the number one coin of all the coins. That is the reason why i am always participating on the signature campaign and dedicate my time on crptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 19, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
I choose bitcoin because of its rapid growth specially in value and on demand. I strongly agree that with bitcoin, there would be a financial stability.
You are right, I also choose bitcoin because It is the first crypto currency in the world that is very successful. Bitcoin is very usefull in terms of financial services. I choose bitcoin as a another way of getting an extra income. Bitcoin's price is increasing from time to time and it is a very big advantage for those who buy it. I choose bitcoin because as I observed it is a life changer.
when Bitcoin had a price around 500 dollars, it was much calmer. And when I climbed to 20,000 dollars, everyone began to worry about the question, Can they make money on this.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
I choose bitcoin because of its rapid growth specially in value and on demand. I strongly agree that with bitcoin, there would be a financial stability.
You are right, I also choose bitcoin because It is the first crypto currency in the world that is very successful. Bitcoin is very usefull in terms of financial services. I choose bitcoin as a another way of getting an extra income. Bitcoin's price is increasing from time to time and it is a very big advantage for those who buy it. I choose bitcoin because as I observed it is a life changer.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
I choose bitcoin because advantage in bitcoin very large, especially if we play in the trading I’m sure you’ll be rich suddenly
Activity: 53
February 19, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
I am interested in bitcoin since you can acquire money through signature campaign with your mind working and no cash out. So It is basically helpful to those who are run out of cash especially us students.
Activity: 33
February 19, 2018, 02:26:11 AM
so the bitcoins that I chose compared to other websites that I believe it was true and not scams not just because of the money because it's common but for you being a member here you can learn the things and the comments of each member.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
Bitcoin I use to get finances every day. I am a trader and obviously this requires bitcoin to be able to trade and earn profit every day,
besides I also use bitcoin for my investment. I slightly put aside the advantages of trading to invest
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency since 2009.Bitcoin can earn better profit more than others in crypto currency market. And I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me. Bitcoin is really a best investment and we have a  chance to become rich in the future.

Activity: 70
February 18, 2018, 08:42:58 PM
"Bitcoin" My first love. As so far as i heard that it is the safest coin to invest. It has trust value and there is no possibility to banish forever. Many of my familiars are handling Bitcoin for long and have earned much currencies. So, before choosing Bitcoin I fell into it's love.
Activity: 70
February 18, 2018, 08:15:04 PM
Because the bitcoin is the most trusted crypto and i used for gain more income and experience and you can earn better profit more than the other crypto
Activity: 85
February 18, 2018, 08:11:41 PM
I think bitcoin is the most trusted crypto currency and I started to used it then also i want to gain extra income  for my needs in life.
Activity: 84
February 18, 2018, 06:47:37 PM
Well, for me, Bitcoin is the best ever known crypto-currency around the globe that gives more opportunities to people to make their lives financially stable. And thats the reason why I choose bitcoin. With bitcoin, we can invest, sell or trade and even apply or join in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 154
February 18, 2018, 04:12:59 PM
When i started learning stuff about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, bitcoin was the most trusted and expereience currency and i started used it.
Activity: 226
February 18, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency since 2009.Bitcoin can earn better profit more than others in crypto currency market.One thing for choice bitcoin from other crypto currency's,bitcoin is more valuable more than others.
Pages:
Jump to: