Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because is it safe and secured. And now with the help of bitcoin I earned lots of money from it. Which I can used it for trading or investing. More than that I can share it to my family which can be a big help to our expenses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because I know that I can easily double my money. You could try to invest your money for you to find out how much profitable is the bitcoin. Many entrepreneurs are saying that the bitcoin is one of the best investment nowadays.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 07, 2018, 04:10:57 AM
Hello everybody. I chose Bitcoin on the advice of a friend. Now I do not know if I made a mistake or not in my choice, I decided late. But this is in the end my choice. Then we'll see how he behaves.
Bitcoin is the right choice, you are on an investment that will make you successful and rich later this year, you deserve to thank your friends who have introduced bitcoin, and do not ever forget him if you are more successful than him.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
Bitcoin is very popular nowaday. You can use for many services. And the price is high i can hold it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
Due to the large prefense bitcoin the price is and indeed today more people are getting to know btc. this is perfect for the future. bitcoin will rise again its price
Activity: 293
February 07, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.

one thing that im sure of choosing bitcoin is bitcoin could give me or even those who are working on it is the life changing and through this you can earn money. Bitcoin is a business that you can give your trust, bitcoin is trustworthy thats why i choose bitcoin. bitcoin i think is the oldest currency that ive ever known.
Choosing bitcoin is really a great decision in my life. One thing that I am pretty sure on choosing bitcoin is, it is really can help us to gain such a great amount of money that we can use to support our daily needs, our financial. It help us to learn more on saving money for our future. All we must need is to trust bitcoin and believe in ourselves.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 07, 2018, 02:50:47 AM
i choose bitcoin because its very popular all over the word when we say cryptocurrency that why poeple choose bitcoin over the other coin bitcoin can give a better financial support and bitcoin have many used
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.

one thing that im sure of choosing bitcoin is bitcoin could give me or even those who are working on it is the life changing and through this you can earn money. Bitcoin is a business that you can give your trust, bitcoin is trustworthy thats why i choose bitcoin. bitcoin i think is the oldest currency that ive ever known.
Yes, bitcoin is the first coin created and the foundation of all the coin in a crypto world. Bitcoin made a world record as the most popular coin and that's the reason why the world give trust and choose bitcoin over than other coin, it is popular and most chosen because of its price and value that it become a large amount if converted to our local money and that's the reason too of why i choose bitcoin.
Activity: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
Nowaday, Bitcoin is popular , i can buy many things on the internet with it.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

Activity: 9
February 07, 2018, 01:46:24 AM
bitcoin là một đồng tiền ra đời đầu tiên và hiện tại đang được phần lớn đa số lượng cộng đồng sử dụng.vì vậy tôi lựa chọn bitcoin
Activity: 25
February 07, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
I choose bitcoin because it was introduce to me by my cousin. I believe in him in my cousin. Because i saw his life improve over the past few years because of bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 05:03:13 PM
I have no choise because bitcoin is the most expencive and powerful cryptocurrency nowadays and if you want to get money in this case better to stick with bitcoin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is the most expensive, the most dominant type of coin and the most popular coin in cryptoworld, The uses are very significant in processing payments at the same time if you hold on it, It is a good source of income because time will work for you to earn good income because it consistently fluctuates:)

It's the most convenient way to pay other people or get paid by the other people. This is in a global scale for all of the users of bitcoin. That's why I selected bitcoin when I started first.
Activity: 78
February 06, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

I chose bitcoin because it gives freedom and independence, which in our time is oh, as needed! I think everything to this and goes that in a couple of years there will be only electronic money, but bitcoin will certainly supplant some smaller more promising currency
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
I choose bitcoin because it is the most expensive, the most dominant type of coin and the most popular coin in cryptoworld, The uses are very significant in processing payments at the same time if you hold on it, It is a good source of income because time will work for you to earn good income because it consistently fluctuates:)
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 06, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because I can see that it has great potential. I know in myself that it will make it big in the future and it really did but sad to see it falling down right now but still I believe it would recover and get high again. The world is also changing and I think bitcoin would play a vital role in that change which will sooner give me advantages that I may benefit in the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin for me is the first and very much coin to use it, bitcoin is a coin that makes a lot of new coins popping up, and bitcoin for me is very valuable and bitcoin is the investment choice nowadays.
Activity: 686
February 06, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
We choose bitcoin because not iTs just popular but because its more convinient  to use. Easy to pay no hassle no need to take a long line of people for just paying  a bill easy to buy things on the internet easy to invest thats the reason why i/we pick bitcoin. As long the bitcoin dont have a problem within it we were link to it. Smiley

Let's be honest here. I am using, selling and trading bitcoin for a almost a year now. In the past these transactions are so easy to do it is even faster in that time, but since the price reach higher peaks, the fees and the transaction became higher and slower. It is not convenient to pay someone using bitcoin because the fees will eat all up the transaction. I choose bitcoin because it is profitable through time.

It's honesty that everyone must feel because if Bitcoin does not make a profit it seems there will be only a few people who like Bitcoin. I also feel the same because Bitcoin is very profitable but with the fall of the current Bitcoin price it seems everyone will feel the loss of each.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 06, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
We choose bitcoin because not iTs just popular but because its more convinient  to use. Easy to pay no hassle no need to take a long line of people for just paying  a bill easy to buy things on the internet easy to invest thats the reason why i/we pick bitcoin. As long the bitcoin dont have a problem within it we were link to it. Smiley

Let's be honest here. I am using, selling and trading bitcoin for a almost a year now. In the past these transactions are so easy to do it is even faster in that time, but since the price reach higher peaks, the fees and the transaction became higher and slower. It is not convenient to pay someone using bitcoin because the fees will eat all up the transaction. I choose bitcoin because it is profitable through time.
I read some about bitcoins ,when you are choosing this digital currency you need more informations about it, there are still many things to know about it, but i still choose bitcoin for me it is a good investment and i want to experience with it.
Pages:
Jump to: