Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 85. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 2
December 05, 2017, 10:12:37 PM
Why not? It's the best cryptocurrency and the first cryptocurrency in the world so of course it's the best choice for everyone at the moment of course I'm not an exception.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
December 05, 2017, 09:59:20 PM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 09:29:38 PM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:15:00 PM
I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 08:29:02 PM
the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 08:06:46 AM
To keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. Backed by blockchain technology, it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill. Even better, just holding onto Bitcoins yields profit in the longer run with its continuous growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin and this is nowhere near to the end of its strengths.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 07:26:40 AM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 06:35:22 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: